Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Truth About Women

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook
It's incredibly easy to get other guys girlfriends and wives, disturbingly easy. I don't do it because its another form of manipulation, turning man against man, brother against brother. I have no respect for guys who use their 'success' with women to stomp on other guys. The mistake many guys make when they go for a wife or a girlfriend is that they think they are 'hot stuff' because they are getting these 'taken women' but in reality the woman is often using him, usually to belittle the husband or boyfriend she's with (or to make other women jealous).

true Pook but i also believe the following

Pook
Quote: Pook
“Many girls merely upgrade their boyfriends and never become single “

most young women i meet today find they have to have a " has a boyfriend " label alongside their name in order to avoid being labelled a $lut by their peers

as long as they have a boyfriend it is not possible that they are a $lut no matter how much they cheat

typical woman thinking

if i only approach women who are not hiding behind a front i will not be approaching many at all

i guess at least they would be quality

but such uncontaminated goods are hard to find

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Pook
“Many girls merely upgrade their boyfriends and never become single “

" stop being insecure " i hate that saying. it's a cop out for not having enough balls to confront a woman about what she is doing THAT IS WRONG or potentially damaging to a long term relationship. – Lost In Translation

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
still no responses from anyone in an LTR? i'd like to hear some of those.

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this needs to be re-iterated...

BIBLE-WORTHY!!

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing new here!

His tips alone won't make her have sex with you.

In the first part where he mentioned the rationalizing behind cheating, he is correct.

I said once that I had an affair with Mary which had a BF. Sometime latter when her relationship ended she was kind of said. When I heard that, I told her friend Mary didn't love him because she cheated on him with me; then Mary proceeded to say that with me it was different.

Bull$hit! Women want to have their cake and eat it too. They always rationalize their behavior.

donovan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, this is intense. There is a dark side to every form of mastery I guess. Just be careful, and remember your humble origins.

My blog.

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE:

LET ME ADD TO THIS THREAD:

I remember when I was 24 I was dating a girl and she broke up with me right after I had bought us tickets to a play and gave me some lame excuse that it wasnt working out but nothing was wrong with 'us' she just needs to be alone. A week later she was with some other guy. I went into a mild form of depression and MY MOTHER sat me down and straight up told me 'never put your trust into a young woman. Never be a womans 'candy man' she would say. She told me that even herself as a young woman was fickle with her emotions and often saw another man behind my fathers back when they were engaged. And went on to tell me how my aunt was cheating on my uncle (they're still married BTW) when she was young but my uncle saw her as a princess and would do anything for her.
That talk woke me up and I wasnt that same after my mother told me that.

In the years after that a good friend of mines girlfriend of 1 year got drunk and f*** two guys from the University football team at the same time. This girl was um...sweet and friendly.

I saw a friend of mines GF of 2 years break up with him and run off with another guy who said he's going to be an actor in Los Angeles (still waiting on his first movie...that was over 10 years ago)

I heard a girl say right to my face "if my boyfriend wasnt here I'd f*** your brains out" This has happened more than once or twice.

A good friend of mine banged a girl I was crazy about and was dating and then told me "she wasnt sh**! I helped you out because she said you were nice and all that garbage"

I PICKED UP A GIRL (I was 26) at a high school football game and drove her to the park and she gave me a BJ. When I drove her back to her car there were flowers on her car from her Boyfriend and a "I love you" card.

A guy I know who was in love and loyal to his woman went into severe depression after his girlfriend got banged by two guys from a local band and the follow day she broke up with him.

And I dont now how many times Ive met
women who've hit on or slept with a friends boyfriend.

Now I could keep going on and on and I could tell guy stories too but the thing that I never forgot was what my church going good hearted MOTHER told me about keeping my eye open around women and not putting too much trust in them, especially the young ones.

Peace

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Controlling emotions

Originally posted by Lady_KillR
'Women follow their emotions, and that leads them to sleep with men like me (who know how to control female emotions.)' Thats from the original post. I think it is a realistic goal. you are right when you say how you feel affects others. But so do your actions and words (which communicate your emotional state). You say influence anothers emotions, i say control by influence. example holding eye contact with a woman causes certain emotions in her, the action has influence and i exercised control on her emotions (i got a response that i 'wanted'). There is danger in being able to control other peoples emotions. Look at what hot women do to men. Looks cause emotional responses in men and they control this emotion to acquire resources and favours. I think the inner debate your trying to resolve is 'should i control women'. Its one i have come to terms with. Yes you should. Women need to be dominated by a strong, mentally healthy, powerful man. They need emotional, physical, pyscological control exerted over them. Domination has got a really ugly stigma to it. But my parents dominated me ie controled me and took care of me. I have dominated ex lovers kept them in check. It was hard for me to deal with until i stepped outside of being a man. I realise women arent like me.. i would hate being dominated because i am a man. A woman i believe wants nothing more than to be cared about enough by a great man who actually takes the effort and responsiblity to make sure she is not heading for disaster.

anyways thats enough outta me
ps. The guy who wrote the intial post isnt the tyoe of guy i talk about in the end of this reply. lol
Perhaps we are using different words: where you say control, I say influence.

Thanks for the response. I agree with you, influencing emotions is completely natural - everybody does it every day.

I don't really have time to write about my internal debate right now, but it had more to do with where to put my mental focus that on morality. That is to say, it wasn't a question of is it right to influence women's emotions, but is it a thing I should worry about, instead of just focusing on fun or whatever.

--Iwwq (Stupid French keyboards)

Last edited:

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: RE:

Originally posted by SeldomSeen
LET ME ADD TO THIS THREAD:

I remember when I was 24 I was dating a girl and she broke up with me right after I had bought us tickets to a play and gave me some lame excuse that it wasnt working out but nothing was wrong with 'us' she just needs to be alone. A week later she was with some other guy. I went into a mild form of depression and MY MOTHER sat me down and straight up told me 'never put your trust into a young woman. Never be a womans 'candy man' she would say. She told me that even herself as a young woman was fickle with her emotions and often saw another man behind my fathers back when they were engaged. And went on to tell me how my aunt was cheating on my uncle (they're still married BTW) when she was young but my uncle saw her as a princess and would do anything for her.
That talk woke me up and I wasnt that same after my mother told me that.

In the years after that a good friend of mines girlfriend of 1 year got drunk and f*** two guys from the University football team at the same time. This girl was um...sweet and friendly.

I saw a friend of mines GF of 2 years break up with him and run off with another guy who said he's going to be an actor in Los Angeles (still waiting on his first movie...that was over 10 years ago)

I heard a girl say right to my face "if my boyfriend wasnt here I'd f*** your brains out" This has happened more than once or twice.

A good friend of mine banged a girl I was crazy about and was dating and then told me "she wasnt sh**! I helped you out because she said you were nice and all that garbage"

I PICKED UP A GIRL (I was 26) at a high school football game and drove her to the park and she gave me a BJ. When I drove her back to her car there were flowers on her car from her Boyfriend and a "I love you" card.

A guy I know who was in love and loyal to his woman went into severe depression after his girlfriend got banged by two guys from a local band and the follow day she broke up with him.

And I dont now how many times Ive met
women who've hit on or slept with a friends boyfriend.

Now I could keep going on and on and I could tell guy stories too but the thing that I never forgot was what my church going good hearted MOTHER told me about keeping my eye open around women and not putting too much trust in them, especially the young ones.

Peace
1) I think you have a great mother. She was honest enough to tell you the truth. And in return she saved you. She cared enough about you (her child) to tell you the truth, so that you wouldn't get too depressed or worse, kill yourself over it.

I think that is an awesome mother quality. I know my mother cheated on my father and basically every guy she's been with. I know this because I have no memory of my childhood or my father. I constantly ask my family members, "what happened?", "Where did he go?", "Why did they break up?", "Were they ever going to get married?", etc.

And you want to know what the story is? The story they all tried to hide from me until one night, I got my grandma to tell me the truth? They were going to get married! My mother and my father were going to get married. In previous story's, there was a snow storm. My mother and my father both got stuck on the way to the wedding. And the wedding was called off... And then there was an arguement when they got home and my father left.

That wasn't the real story at all. There was no snow storm. The snow storm was 2 weeks before that, when I was born. The real story is that at the night of the wedding, my father walked in on her having sex with another man. That man would later be known as my step father. The guy she ended up marrying. And the guy she cheated on and divorced two years later. My family never told me, my mother never told me, I was lied to about my father. I was told my father left and said "you can have the F'n kid". I found out later that he fought for me in court and lost. Because the court still finds the mother more suitable then the father.

And it wasn't until my girlfriend at that time cheated on me (WITH A GIRL!) that I told my mother that I knew the truth.

2) out of all of those examples, the ones that disturb me the most are the ones where the girls cheat on the man with not one, but 2 guys. I know this girl that I used to work with. She calls in one day. Turns out that she got her ass beat by her boyfriend because she got drunk one night and let 3 guys gang bang her.

3) "I PICKED UP A GIRL (I was 26) at a high school football game and drove her to the park and she gave me a BJ. When I drove her back to her car there were flowers on her car from her Boyfriend and a "I love you" card. "

- Wow. What the hell did you say after you saw that?

arlanda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do we do? We go out and **** as many women as we can and while we still can ;) If you want a friend and an emotional support get a dog!

kixs

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an eye opening thread... but...

Some of you guys are really looking from the wrong direction... if you're AFC and alike then this stories have point and you should worry!!

By reading this forum you know how to treat girls and know when to drop them.

With all this knowledge I wouldn't worry about your girl cheating you!

Take care!

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear I saw this before a long time ago. It's very similar to MrSex4uNYC type stuff that I read way back in the day. I was interested so I dug his stuff up.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt....t+of+mrsex4unyc&rnum=7&hl=en#44ca9a7ef574a2fb

Those two people kind of sound the same to me. Even if they aren't it's a good read for some people that need a boost. I know I did starting out at this.

And about the LTR thing that ooh Nasty wanted. Here it is.

I'm in an LTR. Great girl. After reading this, again, I feel the same way. Sure, those things could happen to anyone, and they have. But you have to be the one that enforces your relationship. You have to build trust together over time. You have to lay a foundation of love and expand it together. It's a partnership. The two people do these things together, not with one having doing all the work. If that's the case then get the hell out yesterday. It's not worth it. But the keepers are the ones that know what they have and will do anything to stay. Same goes for the guy. He knows it's good when she'd do anything for him, and vice versa. The other person will put the others wants and needs before his/her own. That's a real relationship.

thecraftylefty

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE:

Originally posted by newbie81
After reading all of this:

What do you do then?

Are we doomed to stay single? Are we doomed to never trust women? Are we doomed to ONS/SLR?

nah man because there are exceptions to every rule. I mean to be honest I would say out of the last 6 girls Ive seriously dated about 2 of them were girls you couldnt trust. The other 4 were fully committed. Sometimes you have to change up the pitch to keep a womans interest. If I sense my woman getting bored and things going a little stale I start make changes to reignite the flame. Now I shouldnt have to do that every week but every 5 or 6 months or so is understandable because I get that way too. We're human beings, thats what it all comes down too. Like I said for every female cheating or whatever story I know of I know just as many guy stories who had women that were fully trustworthy. But I've noticed the hotter a woman is the more susceptible she is to wander because of all the options she has. Less attractive women are usually glad they have someone who loves them and they try not to do things to screw their relationships up. However because of that they end up being more clingy and possessive than more attractive women.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reply to the original post

I first read this about 2 years ago. Even though i processed the information, i still couldnt believe a lot of the stuff this guy wrote.... that is until i got much more experience in the world of men and women.

No matter what anyone says or debates, Women ARE different from men. In fact, they are REALLY different. I have found that when i deal with girls, the more fun/irrational/teasing/childish i am, the more they LOVE IT. Women keep on telling me how they love hanging out with me and if you guys were to ask me for a battleplan to getting women, i would draw out a really basic one:

Women loves guys who are fun. This is it. Like is said, i ALWAYS tease girls. I call them dorks, i tell them they weight 300lbs, i tell them to go bold because their hair gets in the way of making out... I do all this becuase i am spontaneous, but also because WOMEN EAT THIS STUFF UP. Like the guy said, "If a woman calls you a jerk, then hits you in the arm, you are doing things right" - THAT IS EXACTLY correct.

I gotta run to class, but remember this guys - women want guys who are fun to be with. Become one now.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im glad that I have had massive success with women..
and never had to look at it this way.

of the 11 girls i could call gf;s I had only ONE that wasnt trustworthy...

I think the idea of how bad women are is SO OVERBLOWN!

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah

Oxide is right too. Women like to be teased and like someone who is a bit different and can just let loose and have fun. The last thing you want to tell a good looking woman is how good looking she is but I hear it all the time: "you're so beautiful, you could have any guy you want...you're HOT! And even things like You're beautiful, intelligent, blah blah blah..." I see guys on sites like MySpace giving vouchers like "OMG I cant believe you added me thank you so much you're so beautiful" I honestly want to throw up. I left a testimonial on the same girls page that said "okay I dont know you that well but I guess you're alright and your cool points jump up for the simple fact that Im now in your friends list...you're not bad I guess, but not my type but still cool enough to be a friend"
She messaged me back saying how funny that was what I wrote and a week later I fu**ked her at her sisters place.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This mindset is self-fulfilling, don't any of you jaded, cynical people see? Remain positive, strong and independent and none of this MATTERS to you.

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this thread is a must-read for everyone.

Personally, I recently came to the realization that I am a "one woman man." This doesn't mean that I want to be with one woman forever, but that I want to be with one at a time. I tried the "player" route for awhile, but it just doesn't fit my beliefs and personality.

I date using Anti-Dump's Machine and enter every relationship with the knowledge that the relationship will end. When it does end, I won't be sad. I know the next girlfriend will be better than the last because I am constantly working to improve myself so the quality of women I can date is always rising.

I have a girlfriend right now and I love spending time with her and I really do love her. But I can drop her at any moment and never look back and I think that's a big part of why she's attracted to me - she'll never be able to "have me" but she's going to try anyway.