"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

The top 5 mistakes men make with women

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
1.) They dont make a move; they wonder if a chick likes them instead of finding out by inviting the chick out. (Solution- ask her out and get the answer)

2.) They over text or are too available/respond too quickly or TMI in the messages (Solution- go get a social/business life and only check your phone a couple times during the day)

3.) They act jealous (Solution- act indifferent)

4.) They care way too much and invest way too much into a chick that has done absolutely nothing to deserve it. (Solution- get her chasing your validation and earning your attention by doing things FOR YOU)

5.) They give up other options early on for one chick which lowers SMV. (Solution- spin plates until one of them becomes a clear front runner and SHE mentions the relationship and she is still chasing your validation).


That is my top 5. What would be yours?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
375
Reaction score
487
Age
32
1) Being boring.
2) Spamming texts.
3) Being clingy, overly sweet and desperate. Not push-pulling.
4) Trying to be someone you're not.
5) Not leaving any room for mystery.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
How do you know? Are you saying these are the mistakes you observe based on criteria you have based on your own experience? I don't think any of us have a really good handle on the experiences of other men honestly. Same with women who lecture us men on how women act when it's pretty clear they have not dated a single woman lol, think of sacz.
make sense, remember the times you failed, most of my times was not making a move and being too avaiable, and yes we can't figure out what all men do, but we can see what we did and what firends people close by did.

if you don't observe people around you I can see how you can have a hard time guessing, what others could be doing wrong
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
The thing is, you don't know what guys do right. For example you don't have insight into what guys in successful relationships are doing.
define successfull, I saw some "succesfull relationships" with the men is a tool for the woman, and pretty much is a slave to her will, with some others, she is cheated on and she never leave him,, we can only share our experience and see what fit, there is not one rule to rule then all, you put a generic one, to explain how you should behave, and then you adapt for your use
 

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
375
Reaction score
487
Age
32
How do you know? Are you saying these are the mistakes you observe based on criteria you have based on your own experience? I don't think any of us have a really good handle on the experiences of other men honestly. Same with women who lecture us men on how women act when it's pretty clear they have not dated a single woman lol, think of sacz.
I've based mine on things I know from friends and what I generally read around here when someone describes their situation.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
How do you know? Are you saying these are the mistakes you observe based on criteria you have based on your own experience? I don't think any of us have a really good handle on the experiences of other men honestly. Same with women who lecture us men on how women act when it's pretty clear they have not dated a single woman lol, think of sacz.
Based on several things:

1.) Personal experience and things my friends do to struggle with women.

2.) Women will tell you how these beta males screw up through their needy/clingy/desperate/available behavior. I cant tell you how many times women tell me how much different I am than the normal guy in terms of how I communicate (straight to the point, remaining a mystery, etc), how I act, etc. I pay attention to things that women say about this when with me.

3.) These are the most common mistakes guys make on here that lead to their issues in plating women. Other than guys who are chasing women when the woman is not sexually attracted to them and they cant take the hint.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
since i agree with most, I will be adding...
1. not leading
2. trying too hard
3. not reading her body language
4. supplicating to her sh1t tests
5. you are bad in bed
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
Based on several things:

1.) Personal experience and things my friends do to struggle with women.

2.) Women will tell you how these beta males screw up through their needy/clingy/desperate/available behavior. I cant tell you how many times women tell me how much different I am than the normal guy in terms of how I communicate (straight to the point, remaining a mystery, etc), how I act, etc. I pay attention to things that women say about this when with me.

3.) These are the most common mistakes guys make on here that lead to their issues in plating women. Other than guys who are chasing women when the woman is not sexually attracted to them and they cant take the hint.
I think #3 is really big. I know I still make that mistake all the time
 

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,689
Make a move as fast as possible.

A woman’s only leverage is her body.
If a man doesn’t get her to give it up as fast as possible, she will gain more and more leverage over him. Once she does give it up, the man will think she did him the biggest favour by making him wait so long. She must be worth it!

Make a move gentlemen. All the other stuff is head games.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top