Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The top 5 mistakes men make with women

Glassguy

Reaction score
1.) They dont make a move; they wonder if a chick likes them instead of finding out by inviting the chick out. (Solution- ask her out and get the answer)

2.) They over text or are too available/respond too quickly or TMI in the messages (Solution- go get a social/business life and only check your phone a couple times during the day)

3.) They act jealous (Solution- act indifferent)

4.) They care way too much and invest way too much into a chick that has done absolutely nothing to deserve it. (Solution- get her chasing your validation and earning your attention by doing things FOR YOU)

5.) They give up other options early on for one chick which lowers SMV. (Solution- spin plates until one of them becomes a clear front runner and SHE mentions the relationship and she is still chasing your validation).

That is my top 5. What would be yours?

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Being boring.
2) Spamming texts.
3) Being clingy, overly sweet and desperate. Not push-pulling.
4) Trying to be someone you're not.
5) Not leaving any room for mystery.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know? Are you saying these are the mistakes you observe based on criteria you have based on your own experience? I don't think any of us have a really good handle on the experiences of other men honestly. Same with women who lecture us men on how women act when it's pretty clear they have not dated a single woman lol, think of sacz.
make sense, remember the times you failed, most of my times was not making a move and being too avaiable, and yes we can't figure out what all men do, but we can see what we did and what firends people close by did.

if you don't observe people around you I can see how you can have a hard time guessing, what others could be doing wrong

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is, you don't know what guys do right. For example you don't have insight into what guys in successful relationships are doing.
define successfull, I saw some "succesfull relationships" with the men is a tool for the woman, and pretty much is a slave to her will, with some others, she is cheated on and she never leave him,, we can only share our experience and see what fit, there is not one rule to rule then all, you put a generic one, to explain how you should behave, and then you adapt for your use

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know? Are you saying these are the mistakes you observe based on criteria you have based on your own experience? I don't think any of us have a really good handle on the experiences of other men honestly. Same with women who lecture us men on how women act when it's pretty clear they have not dated a single woman lol, think of sacz.
I've based mine on things I know from friends and what I generally read around here when someone describes their situation.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Based on several things:

1.) Personal experience and things my friends do to struggle with women.

2.) Women will tell you how these beta males screw up through their needy/clingy/desperate/available behavior. I cant tell you how many times women tell me how much different I am than the normal guy in terms of how I communicate (straight to the point, remaining a mystery, etc), how I act, etc. I pay attention to things that women say about this when with me.

3.) These are the most common mistakes guys make on here that lead to their issues in plating women. Other than guys who are chasing women when the woman is not sexually attracted to them and they cant take the hint.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
since i agree with most, I will be adding...
1. not leading
2. trying too hard
3. not reading her body language
4. supplicating to her sh1t tests
5. you are bad in bed

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on several things:

1.) Personal experience and things my friends do to struggle with women.

2.) Women will tell you how these beta males screw up through their needy/clingy/desperate/available behavior. I cant tell you how many times women tell me how much different I am than the normal guy in terms of how I communicate (straight to the point, remaining a mystery, etc), how I act, etc. I pay attention to things that women say about this when with me.

3.) These are the most common mistakes guys make on here that lead to their issues in plating women. Other than guys who are chasing women when the woman is not sexually attracted to them and they cant take the hint.
I think #3 is really big. I know I still make that mistake all the time

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make a move as fast as possible.

A woman’s only leverage is her body.
If a man doesn’t get her to give it up as fast as possible, she will gain more and more leverage over him. Once she does give it up, the man will think she did him the biggest favour by making him wait so long. She must be worth it!

Make a move gentlemen. All the other stuff is head games.