Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The toll of having sex with many women

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, it's a scary blind spot. It's rich people's problems though - problems I wouldn't mind having.
With some effort and thought I believe the risks could be substantially mitigated.
Once I get to a certain level of success I'll stop rolling the dice and it'll stop being low hanging fruit - I'll ideally have more resources to go after more with far less effort. Until I get to that point, I doubt anyone will try to steal my sperm.
The highest aspiration a low hanging fruit has is single mom status. You're now a ATM. False accusations equate to pity party online. Can accuse you falsely and trash your biz.

99% of most things is spam, 99% of people are spam. High quality is hard to come by. That remaining 1% though is plenty. There's a lot of nonsense out there I agree, but with some experience and knowledge you should be easily able to tell it apart.

I'm not sure however that our definition of spam is the same in that case.

That'd depend on what you're looking for in a girl. Young top form smv is fun to smash, but that's about it. Rarely it'd be more than that
So,you're seeking cratered smv?

I myself am not sure about how to go about it long term, just spraying young top form smv just isn't very fulfilling albeit obviously fun, as weird as it might sound. Connection is a very important factor, which I'm not convinced a young top form smv could properly provide - exceptions aside.
Guy's say this when low kill count.

Decaprio is 43, rich as ****kkkk, and the oldest he's crunched is 25.

Try again.

Yup. He's just that high value in our society that he automatically gets top form smv even though he's blue pill as f*ck. On the business side and other life aspects he's as red pill as it can get though. The funny thing is he could get divorce raped 100 times and he'd still have enough left for a few lifetimes of wealth, it's one of those rare cases. I'd probably switch places with his blue pill life.
I don't think you understand divorce rape.

If you want to understand a system, follow the trail of money.

If they divorce rape him into oblivion, he kills himself or just goes into obscurity. This dude is teraforming mars.

Still, his wife got 100 mill + spaceX shares which aren't even publicly traded. Its horse ****.

Someone needs to save him from himself. Biebz too.

Nothing wrong with that in itself.
Does it come at the price of your development or are you progressing in other aspects of your life as well?
Do you just spray until you can spray no more or do you have some long term plan in life?
Smash everything thin, young, attractive with a pulse or #nextset but not before trolling.

I'm not sure there's anything wrong with marrying (or otherwise settling down without marrying) with a woman who's been f*cked senseless in her early years, not in itself.
80% of divorce is initiated by women. Either your math is poor or you're blue pill as ****kkkk.

The problem from what I understand is it reduces her ability to bond and possibly also "damages" her in other substantial ways.

On that part we are of a different opinion then. No shame about understanding feelings, it doesn't have to be all f@ggy crying and holding hands. Feelings and emotions are another tool to enjoy life to its fullest, so are deep insights about life.
Being disconnected from that part will lead to a disaster later on in life more often than not. I've seen too many cases like that.
I don't see value in feeling tough about not connecting to your feelings, I believe it to be an ego thing. You feel like opening that door will hurt your masculine self image.
Purely practically speaking, it enhances life experience and gives you a serious edge in our social world, so why not? Again, I'm not talking about touchy feely f@g stuff, there are some legit stuff out there as well.
Its gay.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m tempted. But she’s actually doing good things in her music career right now. Her name is Shonna bonds. Look her up.
I've puller choreographer and YouTubers before. Nothing absurd but.. Technically, anybody with a YouTube account could fall in said category.

With IG and fitness, far too many *****s. None I would take seriously.

rber

Don Juan
Reaction score
The highest aspiration a low hanging fruit has is single mom status. You're now a ATM. False accusations equate to pity party online. Can accuse you falsely and trash your biz.
There's always that risk. Is that an excuse not to be rich?

So,you're seeking cratered smv?
Maybe, don't know what's best to seek yet long term.

Guy's say this when low kill count.

Decaprio is 43, rich as ****kkkk, and the oldest he's crunched is 25.

Try again.
Maybe, he's not my role model though.
My kill count is high enough but it's irrelevant.. I guess we see the world too differently.

I don't think you understand divorce rape.

If you want to understand a system, follow the trail of money.

If they divorce rape him into oblivion, he kills himself or just goes into obscurity. This dude is teraforming mars.

Still, his wife got 100 mill + spaceX shares which aren't even publicly traded. Its horse ****.

Someone needs to save him from himself. Biebz too.
Of course it's f*cked up that she gets all that simply for being his wife, she didn't earn it and doesn't deserve it, the law is f*cked up in that aspect.
Give the guy some credit. He's one of the most powerful and influential people in the world.
You're both underestimating him and blowing the consequences of divorce rape out of proportion.

Smash everything thin, young, attractive with a pulse or #nextset but not before trolling.
Whatever works for you..

80% of divorce is initiated by women. Either your math is poor or you're blue pill as ****kkkk.
Neither. It's not about marriage which is just a bad deal and a bad situation to put yourself in more often than not, it's about settling down and starting a family - what's wrong with that?

lol figured that would be your response. Enjoy smashing I guess, for me it's not enough.

Last edited:

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I truly don't believe hypergamy applies to men. Look, it is an intensely more personal thing to have something stuck in you than to stick something in someone, end of story. Women are wired to bond with the men they sleep with. Men are wired to sleep with as many women as possible. For men, sex is not a personal thing, for women it is. We are wired that way. It has taken untold millennia for this to occur. As much as feminists, leftists and communists would have us not be this way it is. Is this possible to change? Maybe, but if it took untold millennia for it to come about this way, it takes just as long to go in the other direction.

However, it appears as if this is their end game, to have women be just as wired to sleep with as many men as possible. This creates strife, conflict, as yin and yang no longer compliment each other, they are now in conflict with one another. This breaks down the family and it makes it impossible for children to grow up in optimal conditions.

Do men become desensitized to sex? Maybe but I suspect that it might get you burned out for a bit but believe me, if you take a break, the urge will come back, it almost always does. Can you undo physical burnout? I do believe so, almost always. I also believe it is much more difficult to undo mental burnout, perhaps impossible sometimes.
There is so much truth in this...
Men can become desensitized but I think it leads them to not settle for bull****.
When you know you can have a woman who is not only hot but also brings a lot (mentally, physically, emotionally) to the table, you no longer just settle for "hot".
You may not end up with perfection but you end up with someone who understands your needs.
An experienced man who has sampled lots of flavors of women, knows what he likes and chooses better because he knows better....

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, average chicks are always very.. appreciative. Fvck me better, play zero games, chase me for hooking up again...
Right!!!
Someone once told me to marry the ugliest chick, you can stand to look at every day, without getting tired of seeing her naked and not get tired of seeing her in the morning.
That advice was pure wisdom, the better looking the woman, the more bull**** you will endure on a daily basis.
Dealing with an extremely attractive woman on a daily basis takes too much energy for me.
They are fun to **** in the short term but long-term, no thank you!

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right!!!
Someone once told me to marry the ugliest chick, you can stand to look at every day, without getting tired of seeing her naked and not get tired of seeing her in the morning.
That advice was pure wisdom, the better looking the woman, the more bull**** you will endure on a daily basis.
Dealing with an extremely attractive woman on a daily basis takes too much energy for me.
Plus they're less likely to cheat on you.

rber

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right!!!
Yup, but don't get me wrong, it's not an excuse to settle. I still wouldn't settle on one long-term.
Extremely attractive women being high maintenance is a reflection of a man's current value.
Rather than settling on a woman who responds well to your current value - increase your value and enjoy an extremely attractive one the same way.
That advice of course goes to me as well :)

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, but don't get me wrong, it's not an excuse to settle. I still wouldn't settle on one long-term.
Extremely attractive women being high maintenance is a reflection of a man's current value.
Rather than settling on a woman who responds well to your current value - increase your value and enjoy an extremely attractive one the same way.
That advice of course goes to me as well :)
Do you think that your value doesn't change over time?
Do you think that once she has seen you in good times, bad times, so-so times, at your best and then at your worst, that your value won't change in her mind?
Ask any man who just got cheated on by his wife/GF if his value changed over time.
Ask a wealthy man getting a divorce if his value changed over time.
You might be high value (in her mind) today and 99% of other women might view you as high value but tomorrow your value in her mind is next to nothing (ask Tiger Woods ex-wife).
The hotter the woman, the more males are going to be pumping her head full of dumb **** on a daily basis, the more you have to constantly compete for her attention/affection, and the more in her mind she will question your current value because she will be faced with options on a daily basis.

rber

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think that your value doesn't change over time?
Do you think that once she has seen you in good times, bad times, so-so times, at your best and then at your worst, that your value won't change in her mind?
Ask any man who just got cheated on by his wife/GF if his value changed over time.
Ask a wealthy man getting a divorce if his value changed over time.
You might be high value (in her mind) today and 99% of other women might view you as high value but tomorrow your value in her mind is next to nothing (ask Tiger Woods ex-wife).
The hotter the woman, the more males are going to be pumping her head full of dumb **** on a daily basis, the more you have to constantly compete for her attention/affection, and the more in her mind she will question your current value because she will be faced with options on a daily basis.
It definitely changes over time, I've experienced it first-hand more than once.
I think that change can possibly be prevented or sublimated the more you know what you're doing, every time it happens I retrospectively understand why and avoid repeating the same mistakes in the next relationship - hopefully until the day comes where I'll stop making stupid mistakes, or otherwise find a woman who's an exception to the rules (or a unicorn, whichever comes first).

I agree with you though, the hotter she is the higher the competition and the more it goes to her head, and as a result the higher the chances of her f*cking it all up. Theoretically the solution would be to just maintain a value that's higher than hers at all times, in her own eyes as well. In practice - who knows? Maybe it's impossible.

There's also the issue of passing good genes to my children, which is extremely important to me. Therefore, having children with a top quality woman while accepting the relationship is doomed to fail might be worth it in itself. That or settling down with an ex top-form smv which will still have good genes, and will be less likely to decide to f*ck it all up due to her decreased smv. I'm still contemplating the solution to the problem myself.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It definitely changes over time, I've experienced it first-hand more than once.
I think that change can possibly be prevented or sublimated the more you know what you're doing, every time it happens I retrospectively understand why and avoid repeating the same mistakes in the next relationship - hopefully until the day comes where I'll stop making stupid mistakes, or otherwise find a woman who's an exception to the rules (or a unicorn, whichever comes first).

I agree with you though, the hotter she is the higher the competition and the more it goes to her head, and as a result the higher the chances of her f*cking it all up. Theoretically the solution would be to just maintain a value that's higher than hers at all times, in her own eyes as well. In practice - who knows? Maybe it's impossible.

There's also the issue of passing good genes to my children, which is extremely important to me. Therefore, having children with a top quality woman while accepting the relationship is doomed to fail might be worth it in itself. That or settling down with an ex top-form smv which will still have good genes, and will be less likely to decide to f*ck it all up due to her decreased smv. I'm still contemplating the solution to the problem myself.
Wouldn't a top quality woman be more abt to think for herself?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's abt?
Abt means "More likely". Shed be better at filtering through bullshyt and know when someone trying to sway her. What im getting at a quality woman aint the top dresser in the club. Its going to be a decently attractive woman with good values and a great mind.

rber

Don Juan
Reaction score
Abt means "More likely". Shed be better at filtering through bullshyt and know when someone trying to sway her. What im getting at a quality woman aint the top dresser in the club. Its going to be a decently attractive woman with good values and a great mind.
Got it, is that an acronym? What's the origin of that word? Just curious.

I suppose that'd depend on your definition. By top quality I refer to an extremely attractive woman with good values and a great mind. a.k.a. unicorn. Decently attractive is more feasible though.

A woman like that is more likely to think for herself, but it doesn't mean it'd be to your own advantage.

Being smart and having good values won't necessarily spare her from common psychological pitfalls. Perhaps if you add some wisdom that stems from real life experience to the mixture - the result might be what you're looking for.

I've seen many women whom I consider smart, having good values and attractive - hypergamy didn't spare them, they're not even aware - they have their own reasoning. Even the decently attractive ones.
I saw mothers in a happy family, divorcing out of the blue after 20 years of marriage once the kids have grown up and they're no longer as financially dependent on the husband.

Hypergamy or not, even I kept falling into psychological pitfalls throughout my life. Have I not been slapped in the face immediately afterwards I might've ended up being a d*ck.

Regardless of how smart a person might be, he's still shaped by the simple psychology of positive and negative reinforcements of his actions - regardless of whether he's aware of it or not (it can be controlled to an extent, but you get the point).

Imagine an attractive woman who gets positive reinforcement from men regardless of whether her actions are good or bad - what motivation does she have to properly shape into a loyal family woman you'd like to settle down with?
That is, until the point where her smv decreases so much that she gets such a reality slap to her face - after which she might not get up, but at that point you probably won't be interested in her anyway.

Rare cases I noticed are the ugly ducks - women who spent their childhood and/or teenage years getting reinforcements that truly match the nature of their actions, and some negative reinforcements just for the sake of it because kids can be d*cks. These women who later blossomed into beauties were forced to develop a character and values, and all-around bring more things to the table. These ones might make the ideal wives.

There are also the cases of women who are very modest and good hearted by nature, but I'm not sure if hypergamy would spare them either. They'd at the very least have to be aware of it to some extent and be determined to go against it.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the matter as well, what's been your experience?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got it, is that an acronym? What's the origin of that word? Just curious.

I suppose that'd depend on your definition. By top quality I refer to an extremely attractive woman with good values and a great mind. a.k.a. unicorn. Decently attractive is more feasible though.

A woman like that is more likely to think for herself, but it doesn't mean it'd be to your own advantage.

Being smart and having good values won't necessarily spare her from common psychological pitfalls. Perhaps if you add some wisdom that stems from real life experience to the mixture - the result might be what you're looking for.

I've seen many women whom I consider smart, having good values and attractive - hypergamy didn't spare them, they're not even aware - they have their own reasoning. Even the decently attractive ones.
I saw mothers in a happy family, divorcing out of the blue after 20 years of marriage once the kids have grown up and they're no longer as financially dependent on the husband.

Hypergamy or not, even I kept falling into psychological pitfalls throughout my life. Have I not been slapped in the face immediately afterwards I might've ended up being a d*ck.

Regardless of how smart a person might be, he's still shaped by the simple psychology of positive and negative reinforcements of his actions - regardless of whether he's aware of it or not (it can be controlled to an extent, but you get the point).

Imagine an attractive woman who gets positive reinforcement from men regardless of whether her actions are good or bad - what motivation does she have to properly shape into a loyal family woman you'd like to settle down with?
That is, until the point where her smv decreases so much that she gets such a reality slap to her face - after which she might not get up, but at that point you probably won't be interested in her anyway.

Rare cases I noticed are the ugly ducks - women who spent their childhood and/or teenage years getting reinforcements that truly match the nature of their actions, and some negative reinforcements just for the sake of it because kids can be d*cks. These women who later blossomed into beauties were forced to develop a character and values, and all-around bring more things to the table. These ones might make the ideal wives.

There are also the cases of women who are very modest and good hearted by nature, but I'm not sure if hypergamy would spare them either. They'd at the very least have to be aware of it to some extent and be determined to go against it.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the matter as well, what's been your experience?
I/we have enough information on this matter. Im tired of talking about women.