Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The toll of having sex with many women

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with DEEZEDBRAH. except the divorce rate is actually worse. Its 50% a year but that’s per year of all the marriages existing from January to December. Only 6.5% of marriages make it to the ten year mark.
I checked the three surrounding counties to me and that includes Denver county. I looked of the records and used the calculator on my phone. It’s was 91.3% of the divorces were initiated by the woman. The VAST majority were in their 20s and 30s. They wanted back on the carousel.

He is also right and it is Marxism. Full blown.
That only 6.5% of marriages only making it to the 10 years mark. Means 93.5% of them fail... And women are shutting them down, after extracting the kids and securing the resources they wanted.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That only 6.5% of marriages only making it to the 10 years mark. Means 93.5% of them fail... And women are shutting them down, after extracting the kids and securing the resources they wanted.
So the 50% of marriages fail stat is complete bull****? Do marriages survive in any culture this time and age? What about Asian countries, Middle East, Latin, African, etc?

R

Ranger

By your dialogue, I've expected you to have nailed 700...
I don’t know how many. Lol
Remember I spent a lot of time in Asia. I imagine over...I don’t know.
Every time I tried to get a number, the next day I would remember more.
How many would it take you think?

R

Ranger

So the 50% of marriages fail stat is complete bull****? Do marriages survive in any culture this time and age? What about Asian countries, Middle East, Latin, African, etc?
That is a western world statistic. Most of it coming from North America. There’s an appendix link and reference in Tomassi”s second book.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know how many. Lol
Remember I spent a lot of time in Asia. I imagine over...I don’t know.
Every time I tried to get a number, the next day I would remember more.
How many would it take you think?
Not sure. Must be a ton. Estimate by the month, using how your average weeks were. Then multiply out by the years you were at that rate. I'm sure you can get to within a few hundred.

R

Ranger

I found the philipino women to be the most hypergamous. Worst cheaters you could imagine.
A western white male is a golden prize.
I will tell you story about Arab nation women. Because my grandparents raised me part of the time, when is was deployed my grandmother passed away. They put me on a commercial plane in Dubai. Put me all the way in the back. I stunk and was wearing combat utilities.
After we hit the air over international waters in groups of four the fully covered women went back the heads and locked thwmselves in.
Soon they would come out dressed to the nines. Gorgeous women. I was sitting in the last seat next to the heads and watched the parade as 20 or 30 hotties changed into clingy blouses, short skirts and expensive shoes. One of the women said they were going on “holiday”.
They were going to a one week F@CKFEST!!!

R

Ranger

Not sure. Must be a ton. Estimate by the month, using how your average weeks were. Then multiply out by the years you were at that rate. I'm sure you can get to within a few hundred.
I don’t have that many. I’m pretty sure. But I was able to severely invest in my marriage. Idealist love to the core. Four children that I’m a damn good father to. I held all their lives together with pure endurance. Is that something I deserved a medal for? No. Not a bit. I was an ignorant man with no concept of my potential.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men age like a fine wine assuming he eats well, keeps fit, and testosterone high. Avoids soy and inhaling cultural Marxist, single mom rhetoric.
I found the philipino women to be the most hypergamous. Worst cheaters you could imagine.
A western white male is a golden prize.
I will tell you story about Arab nation women. Because my grandparents raised me part of the time, when is was deployed my grandmother passed away. They put me on a commercial plane in Dubai. Put me all the way in the back. I stunk and was wearing combat utilities.
After we hit the air over international waters in groups of four the fully covered women went back the heads and locked thwmselves in.
Soon they would come out dressed to the nines. Gorgeous women. I was sitting in the last seat next to the heads and watched the parade as 20 or 30 hotties changed into clingy blouses, short skirts and expensive shoes. One of the women said they were going on “holiday”.
They were going to a one week F@CKFEST!!!
Where were their men? And who was going to be the men that they were fvcking?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My notch counts in the 45 to 55 range. Rookie by the standards of the senior guys here.

But I've had a lot of ltrs. I would say is you have to be self programming. Every time my gf does something nice I remind myself. You've got to remember to respond just on a human level otherwise you can become a prisoner of your own knowledge.

And my usual plug for the yellow tuna bus. My gf is currently studying a couple of vids I gave her on BJs. And Asian girls are hard-working.:p

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My notch counts in the 45 to 55 range. Rookie by the standards of the senior guys here.

But I've had a lot of ltrs. I would say is you have to be self programming. Every time my gf does something nice I remind myself. You've got to remember to respond just on a human level otherwise you can become a prisoner of your own knowledge.

And my usual plug for the yellow tuna bus. My gf is currently studying a couple of vids I gave her on BJs. And Asian girls are hard-working.:p
I stopped counting since my blue pill days.

The IMHO, kill count only pertains to women, and her plummeted SMV.

Lol

As for throaters, the best I got was from a super tighttttt Asian. The quiff was hysterical. She got so embarrassed she swallowed to kill the awkwardness of her noises

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped counting since my blue pill days.

The IMHO, kill count only pertains to women, and her plummeted SMV.

Lol

As for throaters, the best I got was from a super tighttttt Asian. The quiff was hysterical. She got so embarrassed she swallowed to kill the awkwardness of her noises
So she deep throated to make up for her unusually tight vagina?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Regardless, would you really consider it "fair" to aim to f*ck as many women as you can, while possibly vetting a woman for the exact same thing?
It is not only fair but a natural process.

In my teens;

I've been named called by girls as; meanest, toughest, most vicious and smartest guy they ever had.

The same has occured in my 20's..30's and now in my 40's.

And yet they still not only willingly spread they legs for me but they'll try all sort of amusing tricks to "experience" me despite my bad reputation.

Aside 2 @Ranger ; abt filipino women; it's like a obsession over there. Maybe it's tied 2 poverty, but I'll admit they r a class above other women when it comes to manipulation.

R

Ranger

Aside 2 @Ranger ; abt filipino women; it's like a obsession over there. Maybe it's tied 2 poverty, but I'll admit they r a class above other women when it comes to manipulation.
I could have had hundreds. Just being an American alone was enough in some cases. The fact that I liked them made it too easy.
I just spent most of my time hanging with my buddies and eating really good food. I could only take so much sex. A corporal in my squad challenged me to how many we could nail in one night, starting at sundown. I got to six and said enough.

rber

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe a woman with many previous partner is less able to bond.

A man with many previous partners is less able to tolerate bullsh1t or be grateful to just have a woman.

Both are less likely to make a relationship work altought for different reasons.
Good nuance

Marek

Don Juan
Reaction score
The more women I'm with the less I can go back to lower quality, the more judgemental and picky I become.
Whenever I'm with an average chick, I always compare her to the hot chicks I was with that left an impression on me.
It's called having standards. It's a good thing.