Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the-tigers 10 approach journal

the-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by young_gun
Dude, that conversation doesn't even count. For one, you didn't talk about anything really, just hacking some stupid-ass computer account. This just sounds like a stupid conversation to me, but I used to start pointless conversations on a daily basis. If you really want to talk to that cu-tay, you should first learn how to flirt with girls, and learn how to keep a conversation going. Oh yeah, and I'm reading the book the Art of Kissing by William Cane right now. We'll see how good his advice actually is tomorrow...
no, i shud approach first and once i can approach then i shud lear to flirt, u have it wrong, why r u trying to bring me down

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought you said you were going to quit SoSuave? How about you actually do that - these theories are not productive until you have achieved some real social skills. Get on with your life and forget about that HB8 for crying out loud.

At your age the only thing that really matters is attraction. Although, even that doesn't have to matter sometimes. Stop living in this theoretical world that doesn't apply to you and start living LIFE.

You said it yourself, SoSuave and all the other things aren't doing you any good. So stop doing them! It's not that hard, you've just gotta do it and then start working on your life yourself.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI
Please... please close this thread
I third this motion

don't start a post like this if your not going to back it up

the-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
no coz on those days i went to school, today im not so im going sarging for atleast an hour and ill get some approaches in then.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by the-tiger
no coz on those days i went to school, today im not so im going sarging for atleast an hour and ill get some approaches in then.
You're in high school. Most of your approaches SHOULD be in school.

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
could be in 8th grade.