Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Theroy Of Balance: The True DJ.

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
Now that i'm sobered Up... i'll post the correct form of what I was thinking... I was right... Just in an altered form... I was saying simply that you should level the "Jerkness" out if your not a ture one... Instead find your balance and gradually move... Most people on this forum are Over-aiming and going straight to Jerk when there not necessary or it's not needed. So there feeling like there "mean" or whatever... Not meaning to single you out is Tactic.

Djing is a balance and a way of life... if you just want to lay the hot girl then become a PUA. but being a DJ is working towards a better life with more choices and oppertunities... Some of that is increasing your testosterone so you become more active as Pook said... But to be the true DJ your working on improving your lifestyle... And other stuff.... My head hurts so I'll post the rest later.

As to the pookness... Yeah I enjoy his style... And it's not truly his... It's the exact same style as when your creating a FAQ question and answer guide...

Thats where I originally got it from.

Capi.

if you don't agree with my point that Djing is about getting a better lifestyle and not soley women, then you don't understand Djism.

Last edited:

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AMF
STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER.
Agreed.

I do begin to wonder Capi...You write all these posts about being a Don, yet you are on 24/7...When WAS the last time you HAD a girl?

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score

Last edited:

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop trying to post in the style of pook. You suck. Plus. Go away.