"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

The Theroy Of Balance: The True DJ.

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
Now that i'm sobered Up... i'll post the correct form of what I was thinking... I was right... Just in an altered form... I was saying simply that you should level the "Jerkness" out if your not a ture one... Instead find your balance and gradually move... Most people on this forum are Over-aiming and going straight to Jerk when there not necessary or it's not needed. So there feeling like there "mean" or whatever... Not meaning to single you out is Tactic.

Djing is a balance and a way of life... if you just want to lay the hot girl then become a PUA. but being a DJ is working towards a better life with more choices and oppertunities... Some of that is increasing your testosterone so you become more active as Pook said... But to be the true DJ your working on improving your lifestyle... And other stuff.... My head hurts so I'll post the rest later.

As to the pookness... Yeah I enjoy his style... And it's not truly his... It's the exact same style as when your creating a FAQ question and answer guide...

Thats where I originally got it from.

Capi.

if you don't agree with my point that Djing is about getting a better lifestyle and not soley women, then you don't understand Djism.
 
Last edited:

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Age
43
STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by AMF
STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER.
Agreed.

I do begin to wonder Capi...You write all these posts about being a Don, yet you are on 24/7...When WAS the last time you HAD a girl?
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Stop trying to post in the style of pook. You suck. Plus. Go away.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top