Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Therapy Forum

bartender

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So flames are reduced to just ONE forum. 'Anything Else' is just too funny to be place for therapy.

Therapy Forum for people with low self esteem (and this has nothing to do with dating, right?)

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume this is a joke. In case it's not, let's not do this. It would just encourage people with more issues than you can shake a stick at to whine. Not really good for any of us.

bartender

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by trickynick:
I assume this is a joke. In case it's not, let's not do this. It would just encourage people with more issues than you can shake a stick at to whine. Not really good for any of us.
trickynick... we just don't reply. Very simple.

bartender

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or we make standard reply posts with empty spaces to easily fill in "to answer the troubled"

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bartender:
trickynick... we just don't reply. Very simple.
bartender, you've been on here long enough to know that no matter how stupid something is it always generates some kind of response.

bartender

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by trickynick:
bartender, you've been on here long enough to know that no matter how stupid something is it always generates some kind of response.

I guess you are right trickynick.
Moderators this idea is to be put in the freezer for a very very long time... possibly never to come out.