Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The tables have turned

cobrajoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm loving my position of power now. The ex that broke up with me over the summer (not sure exactly why) is now missing me something crazy.

It wasn't more than a couple weeks ago, I couldn't even stand looking at her flirt with other guys, but then something snapped, and I just completely stopped taking her seriously.

Just a few days ago, I told her that I was expecting a date with a different girl, and she got jealous, and hung out wit me all nite and even got a little physical.

Now just chatting on MSN ends up making her miss me more (and sometimes even makes her a little horny), but it doesn't bug me at all anymore. Man I love it when the tables turn :D

d2j

Don Juan
Reaction score
cobrajoe said:
I'm loving my position of power now. The ex that broke up with me over the summer (not sure exactly why) is now missing me something crazy.

It wasn't more than a couple weeks ago, I couldn't even stand looking at her flirt with other guys, but then something snapped, and I just completely stopped taking her seriously.

Just a few days ago, I told her that I was expecting a date with a different girl, and she got jealous, and hung out wit me all nite and even got a little physical.

Now just chatting on MSN ends up making her miss me more (and sometimes even makes her a little horny), but it doesn't bug me at all anymore. Man I love it when the tables turn :D
Its amazing how someones actions completly change just by you shifting your attitude :rockon:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cobrajoe said:

Sounds like you're having more fun spending time with her than you did when you were dating.

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
even though its nice... try not to abuse the power she is giving you..

be the better person, and if you have no interest in her, let her go...

u hate it when girls play games.. karma can be a ***** so watch out ;)

cobrajoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Sounds like you're having more fun spending time with her than you did when you were dating.
Oh, I don't know, we had plenty of fun while we were dating ;). Now it's just a bit less serious since I don't view her as a LTR option anymore.

Funny you should mention that sav, my name on my friend's Xbox is "Karma B****" :D

Don't you worry though, she has made it perfectly clear that she dosen't want a LTR, and I'm making it obvious that I'm looking for another girl. It is a nice thing to have a girl that you are completely comfortable with and visa versa.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres an idea. Your ex really misses you and is starting to get physical. But, you don't really care much for her ne more and you got a date coming up. You could play both girls! Fool around with the ex a little bit and see the new girl. If you get serious with the new girl tell your ex you met someone new and you cant fool around anymore. Start pimping b!tches!! Now, I cant tell you bout the pimp game cuz thats another story but. Just use your ex for money and sex and see new girls!!