Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the succes story forum

bartender

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Administrator can we have a succes story forum where everyone and including those who decide to leave can (come back and) post their succes stories. I see so many frustrated people here that it becomes depressing and discouraging sometimes and if there was a forum with succes stories (small with very valuable posts) it would help encourage me and many others to go out there and do it. I have learned more from succes stories then all the tips in the tips forum. I think that goes for a lot of people too.

If you do this Allen I think it will be great!

[This message has been edited by bartender (edited 02-07-2002).]

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have thought about this too and it sounds like a good idea, I just worry that there either would not be enough of them posted or the content of the posts would overlap with tips. Allen, what do you think?

bartender, I know what you mean about the depressing posts by frustrated people. Lately it's almost making me want to stay out of the main forum completely and confine my activity to tips.

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!

cyclonus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have created a success story thread in discussion. This can be used without eating bandwidth with a new forum.

-cyc.

bartender

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cyclonus:
I have created a success story thread in discussion. This can be used without eating bandwidth with a new forum.

-cyc.

Neophyte made an online poll somewhere else on the web and made a thread in the Discussion Forum. Now.. I've been bumping my ass off to keep that thread visible (to help Neo.) How long are you planning to bump yours? I don't mean to attack your idea but the Discussion Forum goes way too fast for such a thread to be noticed.

[This message has been edited by bartender (edited 02-09-2002).]

Neophyte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Bartender for the bumping, because sometimes threads are disappearing to fast.
By the way, already over a 1000 people visited the DJ Multi-Poll Pages.

Ok, you know what, I'll create a poll to see how many people really want a success story forum. Everyone can make there vote. One poll page with one question.

So, Allen, if I may ask you not to delete this thread in the discussion forum until a good result is reached. It'll exist within half an hour.

-Neo

bartender

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Neophyte:
Thanks Bartender for the bumping, because sometimes threads are disappearing to fast.
By the way, already over a 1000 people visited the DJ Multi-Poll Pages.

Ok, you know what, I'll create a poll to see how many people really want a success story forum. Everyone can make there vote. One poll page with one question.

So, Allen, if I may ask you not to delete this thread in the discussion forum until a good result is reached. It'll exist within half an hour.

-Neo
You are welcome Neo. It wasn't that hard to bump your post but I know you know what I'm talking about.

Thank you very much for creating the poll. I appreciate it. It could help Allen a lot.