You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Go where the fish are attracted to your bait. That was tripped out the asian model had a hard time against regular men of other cultures.A truly thought provoking analysis that's worthy of discussion....
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Same problems really rich dudes have.At least escorts do not reject them.
I honestly can't wrap my head around the idea that escorts/ho0kers would reject anyone.... money is money and escorts are mercenaries.....At least escorts do not reject them.
Some of them are racists, even Black escorts reject Black clients. This is why ethnicel is the worst incel especially if you are darker skinned.I honestly can't wrap my head around the idea that escorts/ho0kers would reject anyone.... money is money and escorts are mercenaries.....
Are you sure guys who get rejected by escorts don't just have extremely poor hygiene...???....
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Or, like I suggested to @AttackFormation, but white on the dating profile and claim you got tanned, or don't put a picture up at all. Put up the EXACT same profile with the only variable of race. This is the only way to know the truth of things like this.This dude is a certified Chang.... Good physique, good facial harmony, good hairline, educated, well-spoken, charming...... and yet he's getting crushed on OLD.....
For the ethnic bros, guys, you'll never be able to get past the race filter. Even putting "mixed" as your race won't score much results.
The best option is to meet women face-to-face in the real world.
Show us some proof of what you are saying. How do we know you are not just full of sh1t?I have 100+ matches on Hinge and 80+ on Tinder (this is after deleting quite a few). I am not Asian, I am Indian which is even worse.
Unless you are legitimately an ethnic dude who look good, has had good pics, and tried online dating; stop speaking for us. Do not rely on BS black pill nonsense from some sketchy sounding dude or whinings from some loser.
They also say Asian women only go after white guys but I cannot keep them off of me even though I am not even into them.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Good idea. I saw no redeeming content in that film.Keep this incel crap out of this forum please