"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

The struggles of Asian men in the dating market....

Status
Not open for further replies.

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
Is neoteny truly the cause of the perceived lack of masculinity in Asian men and the over femininity of Asian women.....????...

This is a question worthy of academic research....
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
A truly thought provoking analysis that's worthy of discussion....

Go where the fish are attracted to your bait. That was tripped out the asian model had a hard time against regular men of other cultures.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
At least escorts do not reject them.
I honestly can't wrap my head around the idea that escorts/ho0kers would reject anyone.... money is money and escorts are mercenaries.....

Are you sure guys who get rejected by escorts don't just have extremely poor hygiene...???....
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
I honestly can't wrap my head around the idea that escorts/ho0kers would reject anyone.... money is money and escorts are mercenaries.....

Are you sure guys who get rejected by escorts don't just have extremely poor hygiene...???....
Some of them are racists, even Black escorts reject Black clients. This is why ethnicel is the worst incel especially if you are darker skinned.
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
I won't deny that I've escortmaxxed and stripper-maxxed and that's how I managed to kill my thirst. Predictably, once the thirst was killed women started checking me out non-stop.....

For me personally, the shortest path to an abundance mentality was to strip club-maxx and get some action in the VIP...... I don't recommend other guys do this though because most guys don't have the self-discipline to say enough is enough, it can become an addictive habit.....
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
I've used escorts twice back in December, 2014, and I still have memories of the encounter up to today. The escort created a "love-vacuum" where I felt that I was destined to meet someone that year and did end up meeting a black girl on the bike trail. I wouldn't not say that anything changed. However, I do understand one thing. I rather be thirsty and sane then not be thirsty but feel mentally disturbed. It's like there is some trade-off that has to be made between being thirsty and being sane.

This can not become an addictive habit with me because the second escort I visited caused a mental break-down where I preferred being "thirsty" in the first place rather than in that terrible state of mind which crippled me for a month.
 
Last edited:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Joined
Aug 29, 2020
Messages
31
Reaction score
33
Age
34
I did not even bother to watch the video but in recent years in Manhattan, I have noticed a trend of Asian men doing better and better with women. Granted, these guys are taller (at least 5'10), look good, and seem like a far cry from the dorky stereotype. While white guys with Asian girls are far more common than Asian guys with white girls in the city, I notice a trend. You see that white guy with Asian girl couple are older and usually fit some stereotype (weaboo, mail order bride, or bleach blonde Asian chick desperately trying to be white).

When I see Asian guys with girls of other races, they are rarely lacking in quality. Asian guy with a cute Jewish chick seems to be more and more common every year in Manhattan. I have seen Asian men with cute girls of all races, even cute Indian girls. A wing of mines was a Japanese guy who was 6 ft tall with a sharp beard, he got IOIs every time we went out despite wearing his hair long in a ponytail.

While years ago it may have been unheard of, I see it almost every week in Manhattan. The Asian guys are usually younger, better looking, and far from the stereotype but the girls are hot as well. I do not see Asian men with as many fat girls or hideous women unless the guy himself is entirely hideous.

In other words, the tides are changing fast for Asian guys. I've known chicks who wouldn't go interracial with a black guy happily go for an Asian guy.
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
This dude is a certified Chang.... Good physique, good facial harmony, good hairline, educated, well-spoken, charming...... and yet he's getting crushed on OLD.....

For the ethnic bros, guys, you'll never be able to get past the race filter. Even putting "mixed" as your race won't score much results.

The best option is to meet women face-to-face in the real world.


556f1d6ea30b1.jpg
 
Joined
Aug 29, 2020
Messages
31
Reaction score
33
Age
34
I have 100+ matches on Hinge and 80+ on Tinder (this is after deleting quite a few). I am not Asian, I am Indian which is even worse.

Unless you are legitimately an ethnic dude who look good, has had good pics, and tried online dating; stop speaking for us. Do not rely on BS black pill nonsense from some sketchy sounding dude or whinings from some loser.

They also say Asian women only go after white guys but I cannot keep them off of me even though I am not even into them.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
This dude is a certified Chang.... Good physique, good facial harmony, good hairline, educated, well-spoken, charming...... and yet he's getting crushed on OLD.....

For the ethnic bros, guys, you'll never be able to get past the race filter. Even putting "mixed" as your race won't score much results.

The best option is to meet women face-to-face in the real world.
Or, like I suggested to @AttackFormation, but white on the dating profile and claim you got tanned, or don't put a picture up at all. Put up the EXACT same profile with the only variable of race. This is the only way to know the truth of things like this.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
I have 100+ matches on Hinge and 80+ on Tinder (this is after deleting quite a few). I am not Asian, I am Indian which is even worse.

Unless you are legitimately an ethnic dude who look good, has had good pics, and tried online dating; stop speaking for us. Do not rely on BS black pill nonsense from some sketchy sounding dude or whinings from some loser.

They also say Asian women only go after white guys but I cannot keep them off of me even though I am not even into them.
Show us some proof of what you are saying. How do we know you are not just full of sh1t?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
More than likely, this is the case because Asian men are going to be less generous, more frugal, more intelligent with money and when all this is taken into consideration, significantly harder for the western woman to manipulate than Chad or Chad's buddy.

I think its like a cultural value thing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top