You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Bro, what was Romania like? I'd really like to know.... Personally, I heard that it was pretty depressing because of the utter destitution of the population - young girls selling themselves just to eat and pay rent, pimps, crazy drug abuse, etc. etc...
“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I've noticed that the asians who get the really fine white chicks dress that way. Jeans, white teeshirt and baseball hats and black hard shoes. I've seen 3 or 4 with really fine women. And that is their standard dress.
They also seemed not to trip on being asian and were the cool type of fellows. Not the nerdy stuck up neatly dressed type that fits a sterotype.
Dress how you want. As long as you are confident in how you look, it doesn't matter what your style is. Women aren't nearly as interested in looks as much as men are. All I've noticed is have nice shoes - no joke, women seem to notice good footwear. I don't know if this is truth, but I seemed to have more success with women when I was wearing my nicer shoes as opposed to my sneakers. Go figure.
Originally posted by PoloBlue what style is considerd "METRO"?
I like dressing business casual or the way I would dress on a Sunday outing in the city, nothing fancy, just slacks, nice shirt or sweater, casual dress shoes, dress watch, clean and neat appearance. similiar to a well dressed sales clerk would dress in a Dept store like Macy's.
Metro (aka metrosexual) is basically a straight man dressing like a typical gay man. Designer clothes, shoes, man-purse, etc. Gets facials, manicures ever so often. Most often has highlights in his hair and goes to a salon instead of a barber.
Often dresses better than most women. Basically, its all about the designer stuff.
jakethasnake~ i said i used to like the scruffy kind. I like clean-cut, clean-shaven crew cut tee-**** and jeans kind of guy. Not scruffy at all, cares but not too much about his appearance. But you are right, most american women like the scruffy kind, but there is a trend going towards women digging the metro look.
"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.