"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

The strangest thing...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Bro, what was Romania like? I'd really like to know.... Personally, I heard that it was pretty depressing because of the utter destitution of the population - young girls selling themselves just to eat and pay rent, pimps, crazy drug abuse, etc. etc...
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2002
Messages
310
Reaction score
2
Location
San Diego East County Mountains
The reason Euro/Asian clothing is "form fitting" is because most of their population aren't "larda$$es"!!

American manufacturers have to design for a population where 60%+ of the population is considered obese.
 
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
143
Reaction score
1
Age
67
I've noticed that the asians who get the really fine white chicks dress that way. Jeans, white teeshirt and baseball hats and black hard shoes. I've seen 3 or 4 with really fine women. And that is their standard dress.

They also seemed not to trip on being asian and were the cool type of fellows. Not the nerdy stuck up neatly dressed type that fits a sterotype.

Just my thoughts!
 

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
Dress how you want. As long as you are confident in how you look, it doesn't matter what your style is. Women aren't nearly as interested in looks as much as men are. All I've noticed is have nice shoes - no joke, women seem to notice good footwear. I don't know if this is truth, but I seemed to have more success with women when I was wearing my nicer shoes as opposed to my sneakers. Go figure.
 

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
Originally posted by PoloBlue
what style is considerd "METRO"?

I like dressing business casual or the way I would dress on a Sunday outing in the city, nothing fancy, just slacks, nice shirt or sweater, casual dress shoes, dress watch, clean and neat appearance. similiar to a well dressed sales clerk would dress in a Dept store like Macy's.

:confused:

Metro (aka metrosexual) is basically a straight man dressing like a typical gay man. Designer clothes, shoes, man-purse, etc. Gets facials, manicures ever so often. Most often has highlights in his hair and goes to a salon instead of a barber.
Often dresses better than most women. Basically, its all about the designer stuff.

jakethasnake~ i said i used to like the scruffy kind. I like clean-cut, clean-shaven crew cut tee-**** and jeans kind of guy. Not scruffy at all, cares but not too much about his appearance. But you are right, most american women like the scruffy kind, but there is a trend going towards women digging the metro look.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top