Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The strangest thing...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, what was Romania like? I'd really like to know.... Personally, I heard that it was pretty depressing because of the utter destitution of the population - young girls selling themselves just to eat and pay rent, pimps, crazy drug abuse, etc. etc...

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason Euro/Asian clothing is "form fitting" is because most of their population aren't "larda$$es"!!

American manufacturers have to design for a population where 60%+ of the population is considered obese.

Reaction score
I've noticed that the asians who get the really fine white chicks dress that way. Jeans, white teeshirt and baseball hats and black hard shoes. I've seen 3 or 4 with really fine women. And that is their standard dress.

They also seemed not to trip on being asian and were the cool type of fellows. Not the nerdy stuck up neatly dressed type that fits a sterotype.

Just my thoughts!

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dress how you want. As long as you are confident in how you look, it doesn't matter what your style is. Women aren't nearly as interested in looks as much as men are. All I've noticed is have nice shoes - no joke, women seem to notice good footwear. I don't know if this is truth, but I seemed to have more success with women when I was wearing my nicer shoes as opposed to my sneakers. Go figure.

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
Originally posted by PoloBlue
what style is considerd "METRO"?

I like dressing business casual or the way I would dress on a Sunday outing in the city, nothing fancy, just slacks, nice shirt or sweater, casual dress shoes, dress watch, clean and neat appearance. similiar to a well dressed sales clerk would dress in a Dept store like Macy's.

:confused:

Metro (aka metrosexual) is basically a straight man dressing like a typical gay man. Designer clothes, shoes, man-purse, etc. Gets facials, manicures ever so often. Most often has highlights in his hair and goes to a salon instead of a barber.
Often dresses better than most women. Basically, its all about the designer stuff.

jakethasnake~ i said i used to like the scruffy kind. I like clean-cut, clean-shaven crew cut tee-**** and jeans kind of guy. Not scruffy at all, cares but not too much about his appearance. But you are right, most american women like the scruffy kind, but there is a trend going towards women digging the metro look.