Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The smelling works... ooohhh yeahhhh!

Krynnster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember that article by Sisonpyh that BGC posted in the main forum a couple of weeks ago?

In this article, the guy mentioned that he's smelling his woman to get her extremely turned on. Well, I field-tested this technique last weekend and it was mighty successful!

We (that's me and the girl I'm currently dating) were in bed talking and making out and I just started smelling her hair, face, ears, shoulders and neck (in no particular order) while giving away signs that I was really enjoying it ("mmmmm"). Every time I inhaled, I slowly exhaled on the same body part I was smelling but didn't otherwise touch her. She seemed to like it a lot so I repeated the process for 10 minutes or so: *sniff*, "mmmmm", *blow*, "ahhhh" (from her) and then whispered in her ear: "mmmm... you smell so good".
She: "what do I smell like?"
So I smelled her a little more and said: "hmmm... (pause... *sniff*) like a cake... (pause... *sniff sniff*) fresh out of the oven".
She really liked that comparison so I said: "it's so good that I know that eventually I won't be able to hold myself and I'll just have to eat you" (get the hint? She most definitely did
).
Then I continued smelling her, moving down her body and back up to her face for another 10 minutes or so.

Then I started to get creative...

I started smelling her again, but this time I lightly touched her skin with my nose. Then I slowly liberated her from her night gawn and panties using only my mouth (okay... she helped a little... but just a little), all the time smelling her and blowing softly on her skin. By the time I was ready to start eating she was already squirming...

Then I nestled myself comfortably between her legs and started giving that same *sniff* "mmmmm" *blow* "ahhhh" treatment to her fanny, adding the occasional lick / kiss / what have you.

After 5 minutes or so of this, when the words that came from her mouth stopped making sense, I started really eating her out and touching the rest of her body.
Soon after, she suddenly sat up, looked straight into my eyes and said: "I want you. Now!". I think I could've stretched it a little longer but the girl seemed to be genuinely suffering so I had to comply and give in

Now... DJs, that was BY FAR the best sexual experience I've ever had (and believe me, I've had a few) and judging from her reactions throughout (notable ones include: "nnnnngggggg", "mmmmrrrrgggggghhhh" and "bffffmmmmnnnnghhh") I'd say she had at least as much fun as I did.

So... what can I say. Smell 'em, baby and there will be joy!

K.

------------------
"Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly" - The Dalai Lama.

the prince

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that this works in pick-up environments, too...girls that are attracted to you in clubs or bars (or in other places where they can easily walk by, slowly, closely) WILL DO SO...I always try to smell each of these girls as they walk past...

first of all, it gives you more information...you may not be able to process this consciously, but it gives your animal mind good data...if you smell something you like, your interest will rise...if you don't smell anything, you'll forget about her...try this and see if it works for you...

second of all, after testing this for a few months, I'm also convinced that girls notice this...even when you're subtle and quiet about it, they notice subconsciously...maybe it's a woman thing, but they seem to be more interested after I do this...

Peak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I picked up a chick at a bar recently by smelling her.
Even through the smoky haze I could smell her perfume. I walked up to her and started smelling near her neck. It turned out to be the classic Coco Chanel. Of course I just had to ask her what her fragrance was and while she was at the bar she just had to buy me a drink.

extravaganza

Don Juan
Reaction score
Beter make sure she's wearing perfume or else she may be thinking what a nutcase you are:p

------------------
Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others. - groucho marx

the prince

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
perfume isn't necessary.

it's all about quick-thinking, guys...if you ask and she's not wearing perfume, it's time for some bullsh*t...tell her, "well, I don't know what it is, but your scent intoxicates me." Then it's not about the perfume, it's about her, personally...

The one thing I've learned here recently is that facts DO NOT MATTER...period. Even if you're wrong, you can always step into another realm of information...magic, mystery, the unexplainable.

Remember...what you experience doesn't HAVE TO be based on logic (at least not in her mind).

If she's not wearing perfume? F*ck it...so it's the "real her" that you're smelling...that's even sexier.

BGC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told you guys that shhit was bad-ass!

Stick with me, I got all the good shhit!

PS Krynnster, perhaps you oughta take another page from Sisonpyh's book, and when your brawd says, "I want you. Now!" say, "No, I'm not done enjoying you yet," and make her wait like thirty seconds. 'Cause then more power your way comes!

[This message has been edited by BGC (edited 01-05-2001).]

Don diego

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by the prince:
perfume isn't necessary.

it's all about quick-thinking, guys...if you ask and she's not wearing perfume, it's time for some bullsh*t...tell her, "well, I don't know what it is, but your scent intoxicates me." Then it's not about the perfume, it's about her, personally...

The one thing I've learned here recently is that facts DO NOT MATTER...period. Even if you're wrong, you can always step into another realm of information...magic, mystery, the unexplainable.

Remember...what you experience doesn't HAVE TO be based on logic (at least not in her mind).

If she's not wearing perfume? F*ck it...so it's the "real her" that you're smelling...that's even sexier.
this piece about logic should be in the bible under as a separate topic, it sums a big part of DJ/ism (!).

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried this last night with my new girlfriend, guys. I remembered seeing it on the board and thinking it was pretty unusual... and I didn't really think it would make that much of a difference.

I was just kissing her and I slowly moved down toward her neck as though I was going to kiss her neck (kissing her neck turns her on) but instead of kissing her neck I sharply inhaled through my nose right where her neck met her shoulder. I tried the smelling thing all up and down her neck, on her shoulders, where her neck met her hair, smelling her hair. Then I would exhale (not blow, just a slow, warm exhale) into and around her ear. She kept reaching up and trying to kiss me but I wouldn't let her, I just kept smelling her neck, and her cheeks, and her hair, and her shoulders.

All I can say is this, guys... I have NEVER... EVER... seen a girl more turned on than she was last night. Every time I exhaled near her ears she would moan; when she tried to kiss me and I playfully pulled away, she actually whimpered. Conclusion: Not only does this work... It works MIRACLES.

------------------
CASANOVA

"He who postpones the hour of living rightly is like the rustic who waits for the river to run out before he crosses."
Horace (65 BC - 8 BC)

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784)

"An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field."
Niels Bohr (1885 - 1962)

darktempler

Don Juan
Reaction score
guys... if this is as good as u guy's say it is... U MAY HAVE FOUND THE ANSWER TO MY PROBLEM!!!!!

i've got a post in the discussion forrum. it's about me and my chick.... I THINK THIS MAY BE THE ANSWER!!! having problems with 1 yr ltr... go read it!

PLEASE GUY'S DO NOT B BRAGGING!!! PLEASE LET THIS BE REAL lol

thanks guys, i'm gonna try it out on thursday. will report back here.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried it last night when I was dancing with HB-Shygirl. Our cheeks touched, then I brought my nose close to the nape of her neck and breathed a few times. I told her she smelled good-- the music was loud, so I had to say it three times, but when she finally heard me she got this HUGE smile on her face and went, "Thanks!!" She held me closer from then on...

Also, I stole a page out of Senor Fingers' book... today, I told her "You smelled like cake last night, I wanted to eat you up!" Then "If you keep wearing that perfume, I might just have to give in..."

She laughed at both of these and seemed quite content.

How to find out if a girl wants to fukk you:
1) Smell her at an opportune time
2) Tell her that if she keeps wearing the same perfume, you might have to "eat her up" or "give in" or what have you.
3) If on your next encounter the girl is wearing the same perfume, you can safely assume that she wants you! :)

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ohhh yeahh!!! I just tried this technique on my girl last night and I got laid. NO FVCKING Joke. It was our first time and I even did some during sex. I would kiss, suck, and sniff her neck, hair, face and tell her she smelled really good. She was so turned on she Wet the bed!! LOL

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow

ROFLMFAO! OMG, I honestly cannot belive that smelling a woman arouses them so much :D

I would figure that if you were to go around sniffing a girl for more than 10 minutes, she would be like "OK. What the fvck are you doing buddy?"... but of course, its seems like the opposite! It seems it makes them very aroused.

Great tips guys, I plan to try this out as soon as I get a new girlfriend :D

Mikelo2k

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seeing girlfriend today, definatly gonna try.

captn caveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
See the chick, say hi,

While she says whatever she has to say, of course you cannot hear what she says...

Get your ear close to her mouth, and your lips and nose will be near her neck...

while she is talking, as if you just realized it, move down to the neck with your nose, inhale deeply, still noddong to what she says, but seems lost...

As she is blabbering, exhale, and go hmmmph...

She will fly...

And her interest will rise extremely..

Ahh,

Smell hair, nice shampoo,

smell cheeks, nice cream

Neck, nice you, if no perfume...

The best I 've noticed is that, there is no perfume, and you say something like, "good you forgot to put on perfume, this is so damn sexy.." etc...

BTW, this thing works out the other way around too...

Saturday had a visitor, and her hair was smelling coconuts.. I drove wild... Could basically not get my nose out of her hair.....

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn Im gonna try this soon as I can lol. I think this might be related to the "mental kino" that GigaloDJ always preaches about.

How about doing this for really long with a girl that's flaking on you and whos being a drama queen and go before u get to please her (for whateva made-up reason) and just leave her alone lol that`d be one of the funniest things ever.