The smell of decomposing one-itis

Eddie417

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I had to pay my one-itis a visit to wrap-up a business transaction that was started back when things were still hot and heavy.

She looked like crap. She was always stacked (think Jessica Rabbit) but in 3 months it's like the rest of her body realized it was behind size-wise and decided to catch-up. The end result was a pretty matronly effect - thick through the waist, which is a deal-breaker for me, and the frumpy outfit didn't help. I have to admit, I was totally shocked - a total WTF?? moment. I'm no kid but I work pretty hard at staying in shape and had her going to the gym with me while we were an item. I switched gyms because of work so I didn't know if she was still going. Obviously she stopped and 3 months was like a lifetime in this case.

My one-itis vanished like so much steam and I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

Funny how things work out that way sometimes.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A truth in life................ If a women isn't moving forward in life she's slowly rotting. Time is the factor they never take into account until it is too late.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Smels like,.......victory."

mystic03

Don Juan
Reaction score
If that was a soccer game, you won by an auto goal. I wish I was that lucky. I find myself with an extreme one-itis with a co-worker. The chances of her becoming fat and ugly are the same as me quitting my job (I'm one of the owners). And she does a very good job so firing her is out of the question.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
mystic03 said:
I find myself with an extreme one-itis with a co-worker. The chances of her becoming fat and ugly are the same as me quitting my job (I'm one of the owners). And she does a very good job so firing her is out of the question.
How is she a co-worker if you're co-owner? Wouldn't she be labeled an employee? A tad suspect here jack. Be that as it may, if you want to get over her hire an even hotter girl to do less work and for more money then lavish her with attention and praise.

If you are true, why are you fvcking the help?

mystic03

Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
How is she a co-worker if you're co-owner? Wouldn't she be labeled an employee? A tad suspect here jack. Be that as it may, if you want to get over her hire an even hotter girl to do less work and for more money then lavish her with attention and praise.

If you are true, why are you fvcking the help?
pick your fights elsewere....have a nice day