the sexiest most gorgeous girls like THESE qualities about a guy's looks:

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
1)face - very nice eyes, strong jawline, nice teeth
2)body - either lean and cut, or bulky and wide shoulders
3)dress - dresses nicely (definition of nice is different to different girls aka a sexy ghetto girl and a rich preppy girl would disagree on what looks nice, but depending on who u go for, thats the way u wanna dress
4)BEING A GOOD LOVER - oh yea, this is important cuz if u fvck her REALLY good, then u will b able to get away with not being as good looking as the competition

its really that simple....if u got the above 4 going for u, u dont even NEED techniques, jsut dont be a wuss or a total jerk, and girls will go for u simply cuz they ARE shallow, just like us guys.

Walking Anomaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah none of these is absolutely necessary, with the exception of #4...i know chicks (more than 2) that actually do not like when a guy is cut or bulky...

There's a line between being fit and being overtly big...its unecessary and unattractive

I have a friend who's very bulky...as a joke we tell him that he has something on his back...he then tries to reach around and get it. He can't do it...................then we laugh.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be healthy either end of the extreme is not healthy at all.

Being giant and bulky is not healthy but neither is being thin as a needle.

For some reason guys still work really hard putting on more weight to get bigger, I really don't get it.. it's like your working at getting fatter. The fact it's muscle just makes it even weirder not anywhere near better.

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
For some reason guys still work really hard putting on more weight to get bigger, I really don't get it.. it's like your working at getting fatter. The fact it's muscle just makes it even weirder not anywhere near better.
says the skinny guy:crazy:

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
the hottest girls DO want bulk....the less hotter ones dont, czu they kno they cant keep a guy like that interested

JezDuffield

Banned
Reaction score
It may seem strange too you that my jaw line is strong, my eyes are nice, but my teeth are in shocking condition yet so many Hot Babes are always telling me that I have a cute smile, I can't work that out, you didn't mention the guys penis, I wonder if an abnormally big penis is as huge of an advantage as so many guys think that it is, all Hot Babes are different so it depends on who they are. :cool:

johnnyrem

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot girls want bulky guys? Uh, no.

Bulk equals fat. It's ridiculous how easy it is for the other guys at the gym to look fat and out of shape compared to me. I mean, they're obsessed with getting bigger however they can get it, so they chronically overeat.

Women look at the little "tells" about a man's shape just when he's walking around. The little "rollover" at the waist of the guys's jeans where his stomach is trying to be crammed into 34 waist jeans when he should be wearing a 38. The lack of a "V" shape because his waist is the same diameter as his chest. The lack of muscular definition of his arms-they look like sausages. A little too much butt.

Men like the hourglass figure in women; women like the V-shape in men. A flat stomach is sexy, no matter the gender.

I get the "deer in the headlights" look from women at the gym way more often than the guys around me, and it's mostly because the competition is clueless about the look that attracts women and is powerful and masculine. I am lean and quite muscular from lifting for many years and eating right (big arms, shoulders,trapezius, well defined chest, flat stomach, big thighs, etc.) and the women love it. The other guys could do this-at least some of them anyway-yet they don't. A big belly might be masculine, but it doesn't look powerful and women don't like it.

If you can't see any ab definition you should be losing the pudge around your middle. STOP OVEREATING SENSELESSLY!

If you guys believe that women prefer the bulky look to lean and muscular, please continue to do so. That means more women for me.

Ralston

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im also cut like a razor and the ladies dig it. Im like this naturally but if I wasnt Id be doing some hardcore training. It pays off because you already got the *****es interest before you even open your mouth. When a girl looks at your body Im pretty sure shes wonderin what you look like with your **** stuck up her cooter.

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
johnnyrem said:
If you guys believe that women prefer the bulky look to lean and muscular, please continue to do so. That means more women for me.
I don't think anybody was actually arguing that

to some people bulk means muscle

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm tall and have a thin build, but not an ounce of fat. Always been this way, and the ladies seem to like it just fine. I've always had muscle definition, and I feel that is as important as having muscles to begin with.
I'll agree that if I was bulkier things would be better, but I'm a hard gainer. I've seen it said on this site somewhere that big muscles on a man attract women like big t'its on a woman attract men. I'd change that to say well-defined rather than big, but to each his (or her) own.

TheLazy

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
the hottest girls DO want bulk....the less hotter ones dont, czu they kno they cant keep a guy like that interested
agreed. and for the record, bulk does not equal fat.

you're just in denial if you dont think girls prefer a a muscular guy.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
Case closed. (bulk: defined as muscular/ripped/shredded, NOT muscular/fat)

DonMEgaHoss

Don Juan
Reaction score
I myself have a tall medium frame but I am lean, sizzlean' like fine cusine' My muscles are more sinewed. As in you can see the seperations of the muscle fibers. Like in my shoulders and forearms...

Some bulk is good but you just gotta have the intuition of how much muscle will get you your maxium attraction value.

But if your one of those guys in the he-man who can hurl the most piano's in a secound story window bulk guys. Just repel women ( for the most part ) From the beastly brick $hit house with little to no definition..

They Want to SEE how muscular you are before laying a hand on it.. How can they know if that large barrell around you is iron hard or mellow jello?

Definitely the definition ( lol sorta redundant ) of the muscles when they see that they know you got a hard muscles ( as well as other things .. )

:rockon:

Violent-J

Reaction score
The Sexy *****es Want The
Plus after that you can just seduce them, i had a threesome from the motha fxcking bud

ntdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Having grown up on the coast and spending a lot of time at the beach I can say that a lot of women love a surfers body.

Many surfers are lean from all the paddling but have excellent muscle tone and shape. Many surfers do not weigh much or have big muscles or much bulk but women love this shape.

I don't think the size of muscles are so important but more the shape and tone. As long as your body feels firm to a woman's touch you should do well with the ladies.

Kind of how most guys prefer smaller but really nicely shaped breasts as oppossed to big breats which are droopy.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
1)face - very nice eyes, strong jawline, nice teeth
2)body - either lean and cut, or bulky and wide shoulders
3)dress - dresses nicely (definition of nice is different to different girls aka a sexy ghetto girl and a rich preppy girl would disagree on what looks nice, but depending on who u go for, thats the way u wanna dress
4)BEING A GOOD LOVER - oh yea, this is important cuz if u fvck her REALLY good, then u will b able to get away with not being as good looking as the competition

its really that simple....if u got the above 4 going for u, u dont even NEED techniques, jsut dont be a wuss or a total jerk, and girls will go for u simply cuz they ARE shallow, just like us guys.
lol...you researched this? Didn't think so. Don't confuse assumption with fact.

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
This isn't true, every one has different tastes.