the sexiest most gorgeous girls like THESE qualities about a guy's looks:

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Violent-J said:
The Sexy *****es Want The
Plus after that you can just seduce them, i had a threesome from the motha fxcking bud
Ha, sadly that is true. Booze and dope are young, hot chick crack. Sad to say, but true.

However, I'm clean and will not lower myself to that. It's just not worth the pu55y.

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
1)face - very nice eyes, strong jawline, nice teeth
2)body - either lean and cut, or bulky and wide shoulders
3)dress - dresses nicely (definition of nice is different to different girls aka a sexy ghetto girl and a rich preppy girl would disagree on what looks nice, but depending on who u go for, thats the way u wanna dress
4)BEING A GOOD LOVER - oh yea, this is important cuz if u fvck her REALLY good, then u will b able to get away with not being as good looking as the competition

its really that simple....if u got the above 4 going for u, u dont even NEED techniques, jsut dont be a wuss or a total jerk, and girls will go for u simply cuz they ARE shallow, just like us guys.
Wow! I never knew this!

All these years i've been staying up late at night to make my eyes look red and baggy, pulling my jaw back to stop my jawline from showing, soaking my teeth in coffee before going to bed without brushing them, eating tubs full of butter to make myself fat, wearing a bin bag to go out in and walking around like I couldnt even **** an inflatable sheep! This is where i've been going wrong......for years!

Ha ha.....whoops I laughed at my own joke! OH NO!

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man I use to be lean, I had definition, a six pack, and I had that sleek face thing goin but now not anymore. Pubertys a ***** I'm not fat by any means but I'm soft. I don't know wat the hell happened.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_knowit_all said:
It's all relative. Some chicks like big "football" player builds, and some like em long and lean. I'm 6'5 250lbs. I carry around 7 percent body fat. I'm lean, but some consider me bulky.

Here are a couple of pics. Now who thinks bulky means fat? http://profiles.yahoo.com/marine_sergeant0311
http://profiles.yahoo.com/chief_executive_2006
Damn, you're huge. What is it like looking like that with the ladies? Do you get a lot of AIs and IOIs all the time? Girls throwing themselves at you a lot?

Being an average 5'11" and skinny, I'm just curious to know how much a difference that size advantage would really make?

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
Damn, you're huge. What is it like looking like that with the ladies? Do you get a lot of AIs and IOIs all the time? Girls throwing themselves at you a lot?

Being an average 5'11" and skinny, I'm just curious to know how much a difference that size advantage would really make?
Like I said, it's relative. Sometimes it helps with the ladies, and sometimes it hurts. A lot of women like my build, but some are intimidated by it.

I try to project a friendly attitude, and that brings most of them around. When you look like me, and walk around with a scowl on your face, it tends to reduce your chances with women.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_knowit_all said:
I try to project a friendly attitude, and that brings most of them around.
Ya, I figure huge guys may want to tone down the alpha vibe and intimidation factor. Kind of the "gentle giant" shtick. Whereas smaller guys may have to do the opposite and can get away with cavemanning more.

You ever heavy kino or caveman girls? I'm wondering if that might scare them or would it be more congruent with your size?

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
3)dress - dresses nicely (definition of nice is different to different girls aka a sexy ghetto girl and a rich preppy girl would disagree on what looks nice, but depending on who u go for, thats the way u wanna dress
4)BEING A GOOD LOVER - oh yea, this is important cuz if u fvck her REALLY good, then u will b able to get away with not being as good looking as the competition

its really that simple....if u got the above 4 going for u, u dont even NEED techniques, jsut dont be a wuss or a total jerk, and girls will go for u simply cuz they ARE shallow, just like us guys.
Guys like this usually do not find sosuave.

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
Ya, I figure huge guys may want to tone down the alpha vibe and intimidation factor. Kind of the "gentle giant" shtick. Whereas smaller guys may have to do the opposite and can get away with cavemanning more.

You ever heavy kino or caveman girls? I'm wondering if that might scare them or would it be more congruent with your size?
I very rarely "caveman" with women. For some reason women really like it when a big guy projects the well mannered routine. I guess they find the dichotomy between the big brute, and the well mannered gentleman intriguing. :box:

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why is everybody conserned with what women like? look in the mirror and see what you like

every girl has her own taste, some like cuts and some like bulk, some chicks like a little fat to grab on and they admit to it

me, myself, Im leaned out, less than 5% bf, and thats what I like and thats what Im working on

one dude I know has 18 inch arms and he gets tons of chicks, however some chicks think its disgusting

point is, see what you like, not what attracts women more

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_knowit_all said:
I very rarely "caveman" with women. For some reason women really like it when a big guy projects the well mannered routine. I guess they find the dichotomy between the big brute, and the well mannered gentleman intriguing. :box:
Ah, that's what I figured. You defy their expectations...by showing a softer side.

Yup, it's all about calibratioooonnnn...

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"one dude I know has 18 inch arms and he gets tons of chicks, however some chicks think its disgusting"

18 inches? I have 21.5 and I've never had a chick think my arms were disgusting. Chicks who think like that usually like girly men.

swaptrex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Silverback82 said:
says the skinny guy:crazy:
no kidding, i have been trying to gain weight and have gotten within 5lb's of my target~ 200lb

i am 6'5" at 195 and about 9%bf

swaptrex

Don Juan
Reaction score

Mac_Laaarry

Don Juan
Reaction score
LL COOL J makes the girls go craaaaaaaaazy. Noe he s bulked and perfectly cut. He also looks fantastic in his clothes. Bulk + Cut = best combo. Too much bulk u lose.

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.shapefit.com/usher-abs.jpg

get some definition like that and hot girls will appreciate your hard work lol.

taking care of yourself is what is most important. when a girl sees that you don't much care for your appearance, the ones that care about theirs notice yours.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
the hottest girls DO want bulk....the less hotter ones dont, czu they kno they cant keep a guy like that interested

You guys have a LOT to learn.

The hottest girls want MONEY or POWER (preferable both). If a man has either one, and is relatively fit...he will have that woman.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
just so u all know, when i say GIRLS, i mean chicks who are aged 16 - 23, i do not know about older ones because I never go for them

BOWIE

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:

What a load of crap. Son, I'll tell you from experience that having all of those quilities HELPS but does not guarantee a monopoly. I get more chicks approaching me when I dress down in shorts and a T-shirt than when I wear my Hugo-Boss threads. No matter what you look like, you've GOTTA have the personality to back it up. Techniques are what it's all about. It's the law of nature. You think a lion could just walk up to a gazelle and take a bite out of it? Hell no. He's gotta employ the techniques necessary to catch his prey and you do too.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
heres a golden technique - look good so that the girl is attracted to u in the first place!!! then she'll be more receptive of ur personality.........if shes not attracted at first, then the most u can get outta her is a few laughs and maybe a friendship