"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

The sex question of the day / field report

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Have you ever been d!cking some ***** and then the condom just dissappeared???

Allow me to explain, last night I went to this slutty little club in my area with a buddy, and I was getting a little down because noone was checking me out, at all. I made a couple of approaches, but with very little more then polite conversation, meanwhile my buddy got approached by 2 different ladies that night.

Things were going down, when I saw a couple of girls that had been circling the bar, so I made a comment and one of the 2 grabs my hand, but lets go as she keeps walking... "Game on!" I thought, as I walked up to them.

So, she brings me to the dancefloor, and starts grinding me... then she asks me, "What are you doing after? Coming to my place?" Obviously I was like ya, cuz, well she wasn't hot but she passed the looks test.

Anyway, in the heat of passion the condom fell off once or twice... and it was quickly found... but then the third time the condom straight dissappeared, nowhere to be found. we looked for about ten minutes, but then she just pulled out another jimmy hat and we carried on... I'll have to ask her if she found it later... if I decide to call her back.... maybe get some booty call thing happening.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
569
Reaction score
13
Age
47
Location
UK
Originally posted by So pimp its scary
Anyway, in the heat of passion the condom fell off once or twice... and it was quickly found... but then the third time the condom straight dissappeared, nowhere to be found. we looked for about ten minutes, but then she just pulled out another jimmy hat and we carried on... I'll have to ask her if she found it later... if I decide to call her back.... maybe get some booty call thing happening.
LOL can't you guess where it went? I've had that happen before. It's highy entertaining watching a chick trying to find a condom inside her puss ;)
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
That's what happened the first couple times, but not the third... she even checked there. (Twice if I recall)

Unless it's still there... but wouldn't she have noticed that because we kept going after looking... oh well, not my problem.
 

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
569
Reaction score
13
Age
47
Location
UK
Well her puss is deeper than her fingers can reach. She may need medical attention...
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
That's not a happy thought... hopefully she figures that out sooner rather then later.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Ya... for sure, I was pretty drunk when I got them, I was looking for the only ones that fit... the xxxxxl, I musta grabbed one x too many...

But, that doesn't really matter, it's mostly friction that makes them fall off anyway.
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Tell the girl to douche! She'll get ti out that way. Next time, you better use duct tape to keep that sucker on!

(still laughing)
 

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
569
Reaction score
13
Age
47
Location
UK
Well the alcohol definetely doesn't help. If its a tight fit no amount of friction is gonna pull that sucker off. Unless she's dry, in which case you're starting too soon :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top