Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The secret to everything is status

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
There were times when you felt high status and you just ended up unconsciously doing everything perfectly and everyone reacted to you in a way that that aligns with your high status. You felt complete and women wanted your validation. Other cool guys sought you out.

And there have also been times when you had low status and it felt like no technique or tactic worked no matter how hard you tried. In fact, the harder you tried the more you looked desperate and overcompensating.

So how do you attain status within any given social environment? Just look at the top guys in those environments. In bars and clubs it’s usually the outgoing guy who isn’t afraid to get rejected. In gyms it’s the buff guy. Some guys are universally good looking and have status everywhere. But most of us aren’t that guy. But it doesn’t mean we can’t attain status in a given environment.

Status is why a ripped guy can be checked out all day in a gym and be totally ignored in a bar. Maybe he’s too uptight, has too much pride and ego, and isn’t as outgoing as the guy who’s dancing with every chick.

It seems like every environment requires different qualities in order to be high status.

Women go to bars and clubs to have fun. So being uptight isn’t going to make you appear high status.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I'm going to say this once: you need to grow some depth. Are you in SoCal by any chance?

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
P.s. im in the northeast. NYC and boston areas are where I frequent the most. In boston there’s thousands of hot college chicks and nerdy harvard dudes and in nyc status is everything.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game/Social Skills > Status

Status for men is like looks for women, even a good looking woman can be pumped and dumped and be a victim of her looks and thats why she needs social skills and Game.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When men don't have a useful social circle, they try many different things to attract-seduce women. The following are common things men thing make a HUGE difference in the absence of a social circle.
  • Big muscles and above average looks
  • Game
  • Money
  • Status
I have said many times that Game is some combination of looks, money, status, and a personality/charisma.

In terms of getting a girlfriend, social circle is easier than anything else. The problem is initially developing the social circle.

The problem then becomes sustainability. Social circles tend to have blue pill ideologies. They look down on men who...
  • have extended relationships but never marry and never have children. This is serial monogamy
  • have one night standards and shorter term casual sex arrangements. This is being a player. Player behavior never works in social circles, unlike serial monogamy, which can work 1-2 times.
Eventually, serial monogamists and players tend to burn through their social circles if they ever even develop a useful one.

One "magic bullet" type thing I've seen work in the real world is having a younger sister/cousin in the same local area. I've seen that help men get dates and extended relationships with women who'd never give them a fair chance on a swipe app or with a daygame/nightgame stranger approach. Even within the realm of social circle setups, this is one of the strongest social circle things a man can have. This happens because the man dates one of the friends/acquaintances of the younger sister/cousin.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
  • have extended relationships but never marry and never have children. This is serial monogamy
  • have one night standards and shorter term casual sex arrangements. This is being a player. Player behavior never works in social circles, unlike serial monogamy, which can work 1-2 times.
Eventually, serial monogamists and players tend to burn through their social circles if they ever even develop a useful one.
This is only true if you have a "normy" social circle, rules are different once you to start to enter the 6 figure plus club.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social circles tend to have blue pill ideologies. They look down on men who...
This is only true if you have a "normy" social circle, rules are different once you to start to enter the 6 figure plus club.
I guess my social circle experiences over time would be relatively "normie" then.

I think more clarification is needed on the 6 figure plus club. I don't think this applies in social circles with household incomes on the lower side of the $100,000s ($100,000 - $149,999). I wouldn't perceive the rules to get different until social circles have household incomes at least at $200,000.

It doesn't take much for a household of two to get to a $100,000 household income. It's more difficult for a household of one to get to $100,000 though.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess my social circle experiences over time would be relatively "normie" then.

I think more clarification is needed on the 6 figure plus club. I don't think this applies in social circles with household incomes on the lower side of the $100,000s ($100,000 - $149,999). I wouldn't perceive the rules to get different until social circles have household incomes at least at $200,000.

It doesn't take much for a household of two to get to a $100,000 household income. It's more difficult for a household of one to get to $100,000 though.
Household? if you're making 100K+ in most american cities as a SINGLE MAN you get access to

• Higher social circles
  • Network connections
  • Jobs
  • Locations
  • Women yes women

There are so many misconceptions about money, status and women on this site because a lot of guys are looking in from the outside, I use to do that too. Life is different for men who are in the 6/7 figure club yes they deal with women's issues but not issues about "I got a chick flaking on me" their problems are "I have 4 women that wanna see me tonight!"

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Household? if you're making 100K+ in most american cities as a SINGLE MAN you get access to

• Higher social circles
  • Network connections
  • Jobs
  • Locations
  • Women yes women

There are so many misconceptions about money, status and women on this site because a lot of guys are looking in from the outside, I use to do that too. Life is different for men who are in the 6/7 figure club yes they deal with women's issues but not issues about "I got a chick flaking on me" their problems are "I have 4 women that wanna see me tonight!"
I have met unmarried men in their 30s with salaries in the low $100,000s that have been treated poorly by women.

I agree that it is better to make over $100,000 than under $100,000.

I think a lot of the benefits you describe start more around $150,000-175,000 for single, unattached men.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have met unmarried men in their 30s with salaries in the low $100,000s that have been treated poorly by women.

I agree that it is better to make over $100,000 than under $100,000.

I think a lot of the benefits you describe start more around $150,000-175,000 for single, unattached men.
Not saying if you're broke guy you can't get with hot chicks but you better have some looks and game to back it up
I know a guy who is 5'4 and average looking at best but he deals with top tier/model caliber women
all because he is a pilot and flies private planes

My point is if most guys focused all their energy on leveling up than focus on their charisma etc
You're results will skyrocket

Cheers

Dean Gladwyn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not high status everywhere. Just in the gym. I tend to disappear in bars/clubs because I personally can’t stand the scene.
Do you feel overwhelmed or stiffled in a nightclub environment? These places CAN still be good for meeting women.

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you feel overwhelmed or stiffled in a nightclub environment? These places CAN still be good for meeting women.
I’ve found there are a lot more attention wh0res in nightclubs and bars. My state doesn’t change where I’m at. I’m looking at it in terms of quality women. And there’s an abundance of hot and non attention wh0res women in the gym and fitness classes (in my experience).