Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Secret to a Healthy Relationship

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
The answer is simple, having options is the key to a healthy relationship.

A man without options often will be insecure and this will lead to the downfall of the relationship, if he is willing to walk away at any sign if disrespect this is DHV (Denonstrating higher value). Options is what allows us to be confident and secure in a relationship. Men who only marry the first woman they slept with end up in unhappy relationships since they feel they have no options.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Patrice O Neal did a great clip on this, he said never make a woman jealous BUT....

However she must smell like blood, your human resources department is always open...

The guy who called in for his advice had closed his human resources department and got oneitis, his partner was destroying him. she knew she was the only secretary for the job.

"women dont want what they want, they want what other women want"

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Long term the secret is communication, openness, compromise and knowing where and when to pick your battles. Too many people in LTRs want to turn every disagreement into WW III no matter how small.

Also being great in the bedroom doesn't hurt either.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

A man without options often will be insecure and this will lead to the downfall of the relationship, if he is willing to walk away at any sign if disrespect this is DHV (Denonstrating higher value). Options is what allows us to be confident and secure in a relationship. Men who only marry the first woman they slept with end up in unhappy relationships since they feel they have no options.
Options or IDGAF attitude if she goes or says are key. If she thinks that your world revolves around her, then the clock is ticking.

TheProspect

Reaction score
These days have an options is just as likely to make your women insecure and sabotage the relationship on her own then it is to have any other positive effect because of your demeanor
True, but ideally you wouldn’t LTR a overly reactive neurotic women

The trick is actually finding a secure enough woman who is also interested enough in you to want your exclusivity, and then being able to maintain her interest indefinitely

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only context of a long term relationship for me is a main plate I keep around for a long time. No exclusivity.

It's a sport. I play to upgrade. Catch and release.

Monogamy is game on hard mode.
Marriage is game on expert mode.

I dont have the time and energy for that.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long term the secret is communication, openness, compromise and knowing where and when to pick your battles. Too many people in LTRs want to turn every disagreement into WW III no matter how small.

Also being great in the bedroom doesn't hurt either.
Not sure about that.

Any type of communication or openness will be used to destroy you when the time is ripe. All women care about is what you can do them.
Anything more than that is Disney stuff.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Not sure about that.

Any type of communication or openness will be used to destroy you when the time is ripe. All women care about is what you can do them.
Anything more than that is Disney stuff.
You obviously have never had a successful long term relationship. Key word---successful.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

An LTR is about compromise from both sides. Having options may give you confidence, but it doesn't mean anything if you are trying to make an LTR work. That's the compromise you both make, to focus on working together rather than having multiple partners.

You shouldn't have to threaten your partner verbally that you'll leave. Instead your actions of working on the relationship should be effortlessly bold. If you are always giving effortlessly and unconditionally you'll be worshipped, because you're basically giving your girl the world while maintaining an IDGAF attitude. That's coming from abundance.

Of course you're free to mingle and swap if you find a better fit, both sexes do this constantly, but actively seeking better is not working on the LTR. Passive seeking is much healthier because once again, it's effortless.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An LTR is about compromise from both sides. Having options may give you confidence, but it doesn't mean anything if you are trying to make an LTR work. That's the compromise you both make, to focus on working together rather than having multiple partners.

You shouldn't have to threaten your partner verbally that you'll leave. Instead your actions of working on the relationship should be effortlessly bold. If you are always giving effortlessly and unconditionally you'll be worshipped, because you're basically giving your girl the world while maintaining an IDGAF attitude. That's coming from abundance.

Of course you're free to mingle and swap if you find a better fit, both sexes do this constantly, but actively seeking better is not working on the LTR. Passive seeking is much healthier because once again, it's effortless.
What can man do to maintain scorching desire and intensity within an LTR? I've had sitatuations where it stretched out over 5 years, increasing lust and intensity. I know alot of the women are shutting down and preventing this from happening with men they are in relationship due to "control" and "feminism"...

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What can man do to maintain scorching desire and intensity within an LTR? I've had sitatuations where it stretched out over 5 years, increasing lust and intensity. I know alot of the women are shutting down and preventing this from happening with men they are in relationship due to "control" and "feminism"...
In my experience the best way to keep things exciting is what I said in the first post, to keep things effortless. A man is most creative in his relationship(or with anything in life) when he's completely uninhibited.

That's why being aloof is always touted. Being aloof is a byproduct of being uninhibited. A woman operating purely or mostly off feminine instinct will sense this aloofness and be drawn to it naturally.

Declining her sexual advances in an LTR also keeps things hot. Teasing her and letting her get worked up before giving her a release, it reminds her you hold the power.

There are plenty of ways to check a woman's lame attempts at power or control. In the end they want to crater to you, and if you come off as dominant without even trying then you appear godly to them.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In 6th year of an ltr so must be doing something right or wrong. Every time you guys come up with this alpha dawg stuff. Yes stay in shape. Make money, chat to other women etc. All good. And...pamper her once a while. Have projects she can help with. Touch of romance...I read to my girl in bed like a daddy. Surprise weekend away. Just don't be that boring guy. A little of this goes a long way it's not big work.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience the best way to keep things exciting is what I said in the first post, to keep things effortless. A man is most creative in his relationship(or with anything in life) when he's completely uninhibited.

That's why being aloof is always touted. Being aloof is a byproduct of being uninhibited. A woman operating purely or mostly off feminine instinct will sense this aloofness and be drawn to it naturally.

Declining her sexual advances in an LTR also keeps things hot. Teasing her and letting her get worked up before giving her a release, it reminds her you hold the power.

There are plenty of ways to check a woman's lame attempts at power or control. In the end they want to crater to you, and if you come off as dominant without even trying then you appear godly to them.
We could write several books on this sort of material, because today there's not strong material in making relations hot. Also the "get your ex back" process or how to deal with a cheating wife type process isn't well laid out.

There are some good answers in these areas.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
We could write several books on this sort of material, because today there's not strong material in making relations hot. Also the "get your ex back" process or how to deal with a cheating wife type process isn't well laid out.

Yeah most advice is for starting a relationship or finding girls to sleep with. It's rare to see anything about having a happy and healthy relationship.

The game doesn't end once we go into relationships

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There are lots of books on relationships and how to keep things together in a healthy way, but they aren't frequently discussed here.

Personally I seem to gravitate towards submissive girls that test me out of instinct, uninhibited, like myself. What I've learned is this means I must always put forward the narrative, set the scene, mark out the dance floor, on which she dances through my life. I point to the next adventure, and she finds ways to use her strengths to help us both conquer that adventure or enjoy it more so.

Despite the added responsibility, I feel most alive in that role. If I sit back and expect her to do everything then I would argue that I'm neglecting my masculine obligations of leadership.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Im 3 quarters of the way through this book and I already for my own self put this book up there with the RM and David Francos book.

Some of it is a must hear. You wont agree with it all but the rest is very good material.
This is one ill listen to 5 times this year I am sure.
This is an excellent book. An example of what helped me personally......

' I sent Nolan home with his list of fears along with a more accurate statement about each: No matter what happened, he would handle it. The following week, Nolan proudly announced that he had contacted an attorney. Even though he felt tremendous fear and anxiety, he found courage in repeating his new found mantra: "I can handle it."
Facing present day fears is the only way to overcome memory fear. Every time the Nice Guy confronts a fear, he unconsciously creates a belief that he can handle whatever it is he is afraid of. This challenges his memory fear. Challenging this memory fear makes the things outside of him seem less threatening. As these things seem less frightening, he feels more confident in confronting them. The more this confidence grows, the less threatening life seems.'

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...or her having no options except for you or not dealing with other guys. Women all to often just go back online dating rather than work on saving their relationships when there is any relationship conflict. Lets face it, most guys are not going to have the same level of options with women, unless they are a chad or celebrity, that women have and there is always going to be a power imbalance. Therefore, this is more black-pill talk with me. The black-pill will say that a healthy relationship is not possible because of extreme hypergamy and dating apps. At best, just the Honeymoon phase of a relationship, and maybe serial relationships in that phase. Once the novelty wears out and conflicts start creeping in then it's over for the guy and all his investment is gone.

Georgepityyou said:
So more people should be chads then or visit Indonesia?

Last edited:

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a thin line between having options and cheating. When you've been with a fair share of women you know how to act in relationship and you're frame is intact,you can't get insecure.

Also, your 'options' are never willing to wait out on you in case you break up with your gf, they move on.