The Sad Truth: If you are struggling with women then it’s an external factor not an internall

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this is the advice that's worked for thousands of guys. But hey there are contrarian investors too. Maybe tenacity is looking for a wingman.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Comparing the guy with MONEY who has to "jerk it" every night to the Walmart cashier who is f*cking five girls at once is a prime example of thinking SHORT when you should be thinking LONG.

I've talked before about how MONEY is the best long-term strategy for p*ssy in existence. I want to still be getting p*ssy when I'm 70. The Walmart cashier f*cking hoes today will be a dirty bum on the street when he is 40 OR living on welfare with six kids and an obese wife.

After a certain age these losers lose their appeal. And there is nothing more pathetic than an OLD loser. You can get away with being a f*ck up when you're 22. Try being 40.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comparing the guy with MONEY who has to "jerk it" every night to the Walmart cashier who is f*cking five girls at once is a prime example of thinking SHORT when you should be thinking LONG.

I've talked before about how MONEY is the best long-term strategy for p*ssy in existence. I want to still be getting p*ssy when I'm 70. The Walmart cashier f*cking hoes today will be a dirty bum on the street when he is 40 OR living on welfare with six kids and an obese wife.

After a certain age these losers lose their appeal. And there is nothing more pathetic than an OLD loser. You can get away with being a f*ck up when you're 22. Try being 40.
Money is important not just for puss. You want to be living a comfortable lifestyle when you're older. You also don't want to be taken to the cleaners by a woman who stole your money.

Yes, the high school dropout that OP is talking about might be banging a model now but he won't be in 10 years. The guys with an education and a career are the ones who enjoy their lives later on, not the bums.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I'm just going to come to conclusion that there's a certain factor that a man must naturally possess to do well with women. Is it pheromones? Is it a certain bone structure? Is it being born under a Taurus? I honestly have no idea and I obviously do not possess this trait and there's nothing I can do about it. Yes, I will continue to improve myself for obvious reasons, but I believe "improve yourself" is as bullshvt as saying "work harder" to get rich. Improve yourself does not help you accumulate more pucci effectively.The reason we complain is because the bullshvt advice gets debunked as soon as we walk outside our house. You can't tell me to gain more money when Cason the high school dropout living at his parents is slaying Pucci. You can't tell me to act more alpha when I see Thomas the feminazi hipster having no issues with women. You can't tell me to just workout when I see fat beer gut men with hot women. There's obviously something that is being ignored on this site and it is quite agitating. I'm guessing none of y'all ever leave your house to honestly believe this advice is the best advice to acquire Pucci.
You are 100% correct Bro that not only this website but society in general.....usually gives horrible advice when it comes to succeeding at anything. This website gives out a SHYT ton of horrible advice and I've outlined a good portion of it already. But I'm going to tell you this, fixing your looks, finances, and personality/social skills is self-improvement that every grown man should be striving for, for the following reasons:

Good Finances: Goes without saying. Cost of living is going up, you want to strive to at least be in the middle class based on the area you live in (in which middle class in Michigan is completely different than middle class on Wallstreet). Strive to at least be in the middle class, have savings/investments, and make sure your budget/expenses are controlled.

Good Health: Working out, eating right, and maintaining overall physical/good health is important as a man. It keeps you around longer, with more energy, more focus, etc.

Good Personality: This allows you to network and connect with people in general. Even if you aren't in "sales", no matter what you do in life, in order to be promoted you will have to sell yourself. You will have to sell yourself on an interview, to a client, etc.

These three things make you an overall, ATTRACTIVE PERSON. Attractive in general. Attractive to friends, family, associates, business partners, along with the opposite sex.

Now do you need good finances to get American women? Hell no. I have ranted numerous times of how American women (especially black women) will FVCK the sorriest pieces of shyt walking around the Earth.

If you honestly JUST wanted to be successful with women and not in other areas of life......all you honestly need is somewhat decent looks, somewhat decent social skills, and the "ability" to play the numbers game. That's the secret of BROKE A.SS TYRONE with 4 women right now. The dude honestly has invested a lot of time playing the numbers game and acquiring women.

Because women outnumber men, there's just not enough men to go around for every chick, especially when MOST men DO NOT play the numbers game, as MOST women are not going to approach a dude (in person nor online). So it's either BROKE A.SS TYRONE or sitting at home on Friday night, lonely as fvck for most of these women. The problem is (especially with black women) they let Broke A.ss Tyrone get them pregnant.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just going to come to conclusion that there's a certain factor that a man must naturally possess to do well with women. Is it pheromones? Is it a certain bone structure? Is it being born under a Taurus? I honestly have no idea and I obviously do not possess this trait and there's nothing I can do about it. Yes, I will continue to improve myself for obvious reasons, but I believe "improve yourself" is as bullshvt as saying "work harder" to get rich. Improve yourself does not help you accumulate more pucci effectively.The reason we complain is because the bullshvt advice gets debunked as soon as we walk outside our house. You can't tell me to gain more money when Cason the high school dropout living at his parents is slaying Pucci. You can't tell me to act more alpha when I see Thomas the feminazi hipster having no issues with women. You can't tell me to just workout when I see fat beer gut men with hot women. There's obviously something that is being ignored on this site and it is quite agitating. I'm guessing none of y'all ever leave your house to honestly believe this advice is the best advice to acquire Pucci.
What do you do to better yourself? Besides, the car and job, etc. that you mentioned. What do you do to challenge yourself? When, is the last time you picked up something heavy off the floor or been under a heavy load in the squat rack? Go to a boxing gym and tell them you want to spar with another relative begginer. When, you get punched in the mouth and it hurts your pride so bad it makes you want to cry, remember that feeling, because it's what is going to push you to not want to feel that way ever again and if it does happen, you're no longer scared, because you faced it and you're not a b!tch. Go on a hunting or survival retreat. Get into a combat sport and learn to compete with other men. There are literally tons of options these days that there is no excuse. Anything that triggers your fight or flight response. Don't waste a good set of balls to self-defeat.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
What do you do to better yourself? Besides, the car and job, etc. that you mentioned. What do you do to challenge yourself? When, is the last time you picked up something heavy off the floor or been under a heavy load in the squat rack? Go to a boxing gym and tell them you want to spar with another relative begginer. When, you get punched in the mouth and it hurts your pride so bad it makes you want to cry, remember that feeling, because it's what is going to push you to not want to feel that way ever again and if it does happen, you're no longer scared, because you faced it and you're not a b!tch. Go on a hunting or survival retreat. Get into a combat sport and learn to compete with other men. There are literally tons of options these days that there is no excuse. Anything that triggers your fight or flight response. Don't waste a good set of balls to self-defeat.
What does any of this have to do with what the man is talking about though lol?

Lol, you Manosphere folks are something else. A dude could come on here and say his wife just left him and the Manosphere's "default" response is to go '"LIFT WEIGHTS". Like WTF does that have to do with what the man is going through in relation to his wife leaving him?

The better response would be to call your Attorney, never get married again, and take your a.ss out on the town tonight to find some a.ss (or if you can't find some a.ss, go buy some a.ss).

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does any of this have to do with what the man is talking about though lol?

Lol, you Manosphere folks are something else. A dude could come on here and say his wife just left him and the Manosphere's "default" response is to go '"LIFT WEIGHTS". Like WTF does that have to do with what the man is going through in relation to his wife leaving him?

The better response would be to call your Attorney, never get married again, and take your a.ss out on the town tonight to find some a.ss (or if you can't find some a.ss, go buy some a.ss).
Dude, what are you talking about? You are talking what ifs and completely irrelevant. He mentioned his degree, his job and his car. That's standard chit and not exactly what character is made of. What has he done to build his character, build moxy and test his mettle? There's important life lessons to be had in it. He talks about not possessing certain qualities that other men possess. There was a word for that, before everything got so PC. It's called coward. I'm not trying to kick a man while he is down and am fully aware, that there are qualities of the softer side that a man must possess to be a fully rounded man, but it sounds like OP just needs to find his balls and stop blaming everyone and everything around him.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, what are you talking about? You are talking what ifs and completely irrelevant. He mentioned his degree, his job and his car.
That's "standard" shyt? Oh really. Is that why 80% of Americans live paycheck-to-paycheck? Is that why most of my Generation (Millennials) are broke, in debt, and either jobless or under-employed? How could having your financial house in order be "standard/basic" shyt when most Americans don't have it in order?

That's standard chit and not exactly what character is made of. What has he done to build his character, build moxy and test his mettle? There's important life lessons to be had in it. He talks about not possessing certain qualities that other men possess. There was a word for that, before everything got so PC. It's called coward. I'm not trying to kick a man while he is down and am fully aware, that there are qualities of the softer side that a man must possess to be a fully rounded man, but it sounds like OP just needs to find his balls and stop blaming everyone and everything around him.
Lol, dude are you seriously making the argument that a man needs "character" in order to attract American women? The SAME American women who fvck criminals, thugs, deadbeats, losers, gangstas, and make babies with dudes that literally aren't shyt....of whom the women were 100% aware upfront weren't shyt?

Lmaoo @ "Character" :rofl:.

My message is to fix your finances, health/looks, and personality FOR YOU. As a man in America, it brings you a better life overall. But being efficient in all three is NOT a requirement to get American Women.

.......Like I said, all a dude needs to get STR (short term relationship) Market success is somewhat decent looks, somewhat decent personality, and just a lot of TIME on his hands to play the numbers game. That's it. You don't need good finances, success, good character, or any of that to get American women. American women are ran through and honestly pretty easy to fvck.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's "standard" shyt? Oh really. Is that why 80% of Americans live paycheck-to-paycheck? Is that why most of my Generation (Millennials) are broke, in debt, and either jobless or under-employed? How could having your financial house in order be "standard/basic" shyt when most Americans don't have it in order
Because, we are all running the same damm race. Some run it better than others. Doesn't give me or anyone else an excuse to be mad at the next man.
Lol, dude are you seriously making the argument that a man needs "character" in order to attract American women? The SAME American women who fvck criminals, thugs, deadbeats, losers, gangstas, and make babies with dudes that literally aren't shyt....of whom the women were 100% aware upfront weren't shyt?

Lmaoo @ "Character" :rofl:
Please don't tell me that these are the type of women you are competing for and the type of men you are competing with that has you jaded.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Because, we are all running the same damm race. Some run it better than others. Doesn't give me or anyone else an excuse to be mad at the next man.
Sir if you really think you are "running the same damn race" as those that are highly networked, highly connected, highly capitalized, etc., you are unfortunately extremely delusional.

Please don't tell me that these are the type of women you are competing for and the type of men you are competing with that has you jaded.
Lol.....Bro....you are competing against Broke A.ss Tyrone as well. If you think the chicks you are with or have been with, have not fvcked some broke, deadbeat, criminal/thug......once again, you are unfortunately extremely delusional lol.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My message is to fix your finances, health/looks, and personality FOR YOU. As a man in America, it brings you a better life overall. But being efficien
Pretty well what I said. Personality is how the world sees you. Character is what you are inside. Character can be forged through certain life experiences. Say the op's personality is to be outgoing at parties, but he lacks the courage. By learning how to be strong in the face of adversity, he can learn to exhibit courage in other situations.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Pretty well what I said. Personality is how the world sees you. Character is what you are inside. Character can be forged through certain life experiences. Say the op's personality is to be outgoing at parties, but he lacks the courage. By learning how to be strong in the face of adversity, he can learn to exhibit courage in other situations.
Yes, but I believe you get better at something through continually doing something. When everybody first starts something, they are a bit shaky, off balance, uncomfortable, etc. The COMFORT and CONFIDENCE is built through repetition.

So for a guy to truly become confident around women, he needs to be around women. He needs to approach, talk to, get accepted by, get rejected by, get dumped by, get svcked off on the first night by.....women. That direct EXPERIENCE is what builds confidence.

My issue with the Manosphere, is that you guys think this confidence/comfort with women can come through lifting weights. That makes absolutely no sense. Lifting weights will build muscle, energy, health, and better physical features. That's not going to make you more confident/comfortable around women. IF you want to be comfortable/confident around women...that comes from direct EXPERIENCE dealing with women.

Last edited:

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My issue with the Manosphere, is that you guys think this confidence/comfort with women can come through lifting weights. That makes absolutely no sense. Lifting weights will build muscle, energy, health, and better physical features. That's not going to make you more confident/comfortable around women. IF you want to be comfortable/confident around women...that comes from direct EXPERIENCE dealing with women.
I believe it can. It has me personally in multiple ways. I had allot of the tendency to point blame outwards in the past and engaged in a lot of self-destructive behavior. I have always been an underachiever for the most part of my life. I started thinking about slowing down in my early 30's and did so at a snail's pace up until 35, when I was forced into it somewhat. My ex wife and mother of my child had tragically passed. We had remained really good friends throughout the years and she even put me on allot of my "game" from a woman's perspective. Long story short, powerlifting help me get through it. It was what I needed to remind me what hard work, dedication and accomplishing something I set out to do felt like. I watched the medics try to revive her for nearly an hour. It would have been easy to just say fvck it and go back to the way I was before and I did for a few months. You would be surprised that something as small and simple as a barbell and a pile of weights can give you the confidence to even keep on keeping on. It's just a stepping stone.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't tell me to gain more money when Cason the high school dropout living at his parents is slaying Pucci. You can't tell me to act more alpha when I see Thomas the feminazi hipster having no issues with women. You can't tell me to just workout when I see fat beer gut men with hot women. There's obviously something that is being ignored on this site and it is quite agitating.
I think it's social skills, mostly. Although I firmly believe that every guy has his own individual sticking points (if he has any) when it comes to women. Mine might not be the same as yours.

Meektrop

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can acquire x amount of money, x amount of interesting hobbies, x type of job, x level of confidence and still struggle with women. Wait, lets say you do finally get an interested girl after that much work you put in. Guess what, Cason the cashier at Taco bell living with his parents is still slaying more pucci than you. My high school dropout jobless friend is literally screwing a model that is also providing him food, money, and shelter. He’s never had issues with pucci in his entire life while me the dude with the college degree, good job, and nice car has. In addition, I see beta weak looking men with women all the time. A typical bitter response would be,” he's getting cheated on or she owns his balls”. You know what? That could be true, but I wouldnt know that unless I asked. In reality, this dude is getting pucci and im not. Elliot rodgers had looks and money, but his failure with women caused him to go insane. What’s going here yall? All I hear on this site is money, looks, and confidence, but I see a lot of broke men slaying pucci, I see a lot of fat beer gut men slaying pucci, and I see a lot of beta feministic looking men slaying pucci. What gives yall?

Yeah at your age range finance career don' t matter much, if your only drive to work is to get b1tches don't just be fun outgoing and in the right social circles or better yet have access to drugs you will get a slew of poosai.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
You can acquire x amount of money, x amount of interesting hobbies, x type of job, x level of confidence and still struggle with women. Wait, lets say you do finally get an interested girl after that much work you put in. Guess what, Cason the cashier at Taco bell living with his parents is still slaying more pucci than you. My high school dropout jobless friend is literally screwing a model that is also providing him food, money, and shelter. He’s never had issues with pucci in his entire life while me the dude with the college degree, good job, and nice car has. In addition, I see beta weak looking men with women all the time. A typical bitter response would be,” he's getting cheated on or she owns his balls”. You know what? That could be true, but I wouldnt know that unless I asked. In reality, this dude is getting pucci and im not. Elliot rodgers had looks and money, but his failure with women caused him to go insane. What’s going here yall? All I hear on this site is money, looks, and confidence, but I see a lot of broke men slaying pucci, I see a lot of fat beer gut men slaying pucci, and I see a lot of beta feministic looking men slaying pucci. What gives yall?
you should be extroverted or at least highly social if you are into "slayin pucci". if you have good car and job how does that help you if your personality is less than the one of a cashier?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro the only way this man in particular will still struggle with women.......is if he's not playing the numbers game. You have to fix your looks, personality, and finances, then play the numbers game of approaching 20 chicks, getting 10 numbers, 5 dates, and fvcking 2 of them.

- To answer your question, my theory on a man's attraction is based on the breakdown of the attraction scale along with his ability to play the numbers game. So you might have a guy that's a 2 in finances (broke), 8 in personality, and 6 in looks. So he's an okay looking guy with a good personality. If he plays the numbers game, he will acquire steady plates.

- You can also have a guy that's a 2 in finances, 4 in personality, and 6 in looks. So he's broke, doesn't have a good personality, but he's okay looking. If he plays the numbers game, being okay looking will get him some stream of plates and his personality will eventually increase to a 6 just over time from playing the numbers game.
In reality a numbers game is all it is...some people start out at a much lower threshhold than others. Some people might need 50 numbers to get 10 dates and 2 lays while other might get 10 dates and 5 lays from 15 numbers. But it all boils down to numbers. The same way sales does.

As you improve the "close percentage" starts to get higher so instead of needing 50 numbers you nees 35 then 30 then 25 then 20.

You CAN get to the point where you are above average in the close rate percentage. You just have to work hard and go through a lot of women and self analyzation and tweaking your methods to see it. Most guys give up way too easily. This is kind of the opposite of the gym where you are quick results that keep you on track and then slowly over time they level off...this is it takes a while to see any results amd then they slowly ramp up but then really take off once you pass a certain point...most guys vive up before they get to that point tho...

Additionally a lot of guys will keep doing the same unproductive behaviors and in date actions that have got them nowhere instead of working on changing things that give them poor results which makes no sense at all