Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Sad Truth: If you are struggling with women then it’s an external factor not an internall

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can acquire x amount of money, x amount of interesting hobbies, x type of job, x level of confidence and still struggle with women. Wait, lets say you do finally get an interested girl after that much work you put in. Guess what, Cason the cashier at Taco bell living with his parents is still slaying more pucci than you. My high school dropout jobless friend is literally screwing a model that is also providing him food, money, and shelter. He’s never had issues with pucci in his entire life while me the dude with the college degree, good job, and nice car has. In addition, I see beta weak looking men with women all the time. A typical bitter response would be,” he's getting cheated on or she owns his balls”. You know what? That could be true, but I wouldnt know that unless I asked. In reality, this dude is getting pucci and im not. Elliot rodgers had looks and money, but his failure with women caused him to go insane. What’s going here yall? All I hear on this site is money, looks, and confidence, but I see a lot of broke men slaying pucci, I see a lot of fat beer gut men slaying pucci, and I see a lot of beta feministic looking men slaying pucci. What gives yall?

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
''You can acquire x amount of money, x amount of interesting hobbies, x type of job, x level of confidence and still struggle with women''

Err no you dont. Youve just made an absurd statement. 99% of the times, if you acquire the above you will attract females. I dont know where you get your information from.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
You can acquire x amount of money, x amount of interesting hobbies, x type of job, x level of confidence and still struggle with women.
Bro the only way this man in particular will still struggle with women.......is if he's not playing the numbers game. You have to fix your looks, personality, and finances, then play the numbers game of approaching 20 chicks, getting 10 numbers, 5 dates, and fvcking 2 of them.

- To answer your question, my theory on a man's attraction is based on the breakdown of the attraction scale along with his ability to play the numbers game. So you might have a guy that's a 2 in finances (broke), 8 in personality, and 6 in looks. So he's an okay looking guy with a good personality. If he plays the numbers game, he will acquire steady plates.

- You can also have a guy that's a 2 in finances, 4 in personality, and 6 in looks. So he's broke, doesn't have a good personality, but he's okay looking. If he plays the numbers game, being okay looking will get him some stream of plates and his personality will eventually increase to a 6 just over time from playing the numbers game.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I think the OP is talking about F-boys. These are guys that have (seemingly) nothing going for them except looks or a certain “look” or certain physical dominance that attracts women. I will also add that “looks” does not necessarily have to mean textbook aesthetic model Chad/Tyrone looks. For some fat/stocky dudes, the physical dominance gives a certain “look,” just like some tattooed bad boy.

I accept that those guys exist and don’t take it personally. I knew a frequently unemployed drunk guy with a total score count north of 120. But all that aside, nobody here is recommending that guys become unemployed drunks lol.

I totally respect Tenacity’s balanced approach of looks, personality and $.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elliot Rodgers was a fvcking weirdo. Anyone who thinks or talks like that guy did no matter how good looking cannot get laid. Have you read any of his journal entries or posts before? Probably not, or else you wouldn’t have used him as an example. He has absolutely NO social skills at all. That’s all you need to work on if you want to succeed with women. They’re just an extension of social dynamics. That’s pretty much it. Work on your social skills and you will get better with women as a natural byproduct.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Wait, lets say you do finally get an interested girl after that much work you put in. Guess what, Cason the cashier at Taco bell living with hisparents is still slaying more pucci than you."

That's the problem. You're still more worried about what the next guy is getting. Worry about your own and be grateful for whatever you get. Yes, you only have one plate and Tyrone has five.

Guess what? Tyrone is also thinking "Wow. I only have one beat up old clunker while Trainwreck has 2 Mercedes and a BMW."

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women dont want victims... they want guys with backbone... it's that guy who turns her on because she seek emotional stimulus and safety

What's the "bad. Boy - douche bag" getting laid in HighSchool reason? They have a backbone and matured early in the "i am the boss" attitude towards girls. They call on her émotions, she knows she is safe if he is sleeping with her, and she thinks she can change him.

If you had 3 guys aligned: 10HB, heatlhy, billionnaires, good car, good hygiène, good look etc etc etc... they were all 3 the same at all the level.
She would pick the guy she had more emotional Connection to....
if they all 3 made her feel the same... she would bang the TV host (whos à 6)

Its all about the attitude in the context and yes you can increase your chances by making yourself à richer,better,more good looking, more confident person.

Drop the victim act... it cries: give me the V without me leaving my chair

World doesnt work like that. 80% of the job is being out there, 20% is the attitude and aptitude

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a CRAZY thought (don't read if you are easily offended):

Getting Money is One Skill

Getting Girls is Another Skill

The two skills are INDEPENDENT skills.

Remember Michael Jordan? Arguable the BEST basketball player of all time? He tried to play baseball and he SUCKED. Could barely hang on AA.

Sports have a lot of overlap, like money and girls have a lot of overlap. Yes there ARE some guys who can play several sports.

But JUST BECAUSE you have a fine set of basketball (money) skills, doesn't mean you also have a fine set of girl (baseball skills).

Some skills overlap, some don't.

Some guys have overlapping skill sets, some don't.

Some guys shine in some areas, and suck in others.

Some guys suck in all areas.

THAT'S LIFE, YOU WHINY FVCKS!

Find the places where you shine and thank Jesus.

Find the places where you SUCK And improve yourself.

Why does this have to be so goddamn complicated?

(oh wait, I forgot, you are awesome in all areas, it's the world that's broken...)

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a CRAZY thought (don't read if you are easily offended):

Getting Money is One Skill

Getting Girls is Another Skill

The two skills are INDEPENDENT skills.

Remember Michael Jordan? Arguable the BEST basketball player of all time? He tried to play baseball and he SUCKED. Could barely hang on AA.

Sports have a lot of overlap, like money and girls have a lot of overlap. Yes there ARE some guys who can play several sports.

But JUST BECAUSE you have a fine set of basketball (money) skills, doesn't mean you also have a fine set of girl (baseball skills).

Some skills overlap, some don't.

Some guys have overlapping skill sets, some don't.

Some guys shine in some areas, and suck in others.

Some guys suck in all areas.

THAT'S LIFE, YOU WHINY FVCKS!

Find the places where you shine and thank Jesus.

Find the places where you SUCK And improve yourself.

Why does this have to be so goddamn complicated?

(oh wait, I forgot, you are awesome in all areas, it's the world that's broken...)
TLDR: It’s not the market. It’s YOU.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many guys here are worried about getting girls and that is one of the reasons why they don't get them in the end.

I will not go on with theories, but I will give you a personal example. Since 8 good months, I am working hard everyday to develop myself as a freelance photographer. This is done, like all things in life, by communicating with people. Now, here's a key point some guys here HAVE to understand: while you go on about your things, you will meet a lot of people; about half of them, will be women of all kinds, ages, types; out of these women, you will see some that you like and you will enter in conversation about something else with them and then later on, by a method of your choosing, be it directly or through social media, you will try and see if any of them is interested in you and what you do. A lot of these women who are interested in you will express it quite clearly, but in their feminine, covert way and all you have to do is pick it up from there.

You don't even have to know how to get girls. It is a beautiful process, I think, making the mistakes and getting better at it. But most people here have it wrongly cause they focus on getting the women, not understanding that the women are mostly going with the guys that are focusing on their goals in life and on their personal projects and missions. If you're focusing on your goals and have a bit of charisma and charm, it's all you need to get regular and good sex from the type of women you like..

Your next door neighbour is banging chicks? No problem, there's a lot of stupid women around who only want some sex and nothing else. They will wake up when about 28/29 and will start coming your way rather than Tyrone's way.

Reactions: Von

byers90

Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like a loser. Your name is appropriate- trainwreck. All you are doing is encouraging guys to surrender because of your own personal bull****; Id ban you on the spot if I could.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ll contribute my two cents as the voice of the Average Joe. TW firstly kudos dude for getting all those ducks lined up. That took hard work and persistence so you've definitely got most of what you need. You do seem to fall into our modern trap and it's a good trap luxurious and well baited. Constantly comparing yourself to others will never make you happy.

So for you as I see it in my humble opinion the issue is taking yourself out of your own head. I may be wrong but if so you'll have to give us more information to work with.

I'd suggest a two pronged approach. 1 just go out there to make more friends. Focus the conversation on other people especially with woman focus on their feelings and see how you go.

2 - try and shrink your ego a bit that's the fragile glass like thing that is damaging your resilience.

It does take a while you're not going to see much results before 6 months but meditation yoga and volunteering are simple ways that many guys have used to become less wrapped up in their own Heads.

You can rationalize your behaviour away and say guys on some Internet forum shouldn't be psychoanalyzing you. But your internal game issues are pretty obvious they're all over your posts. You've just had 10 experienced guys say it. Which is more likely that's 10 guys are wrong or that you are wrong.

If you are doing those things already then something else is going wrong. Give us more info and let us help.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
You can acquire x amount of money, x amount of interesting hobbies, x type of job, x level of confidence and still struggle with women. Wait, lets say you do finally get an interested girl after that much work you put in. Guess what, Cason the cashier at Taco bell living with his parents is still slaying more pucci than you. My high school dropout jobless friend is literally screwing a model that is also providing him food, money, and shelter. He’s never had issues with pucci in his entire life while me the dude with the college degree, good job, and nice car has. In addition, I see beta weak looking men with women all the time. A typical bitter response would be,” he's getting cheated on or she owns his balls”. You know what? That could be true, but I wouldnt know that unless I asked. In reality, this dude is getting pucci and im not. Elliot rodgers had looks and money, but his failure with women caused him to go insane. What’s going here yall? All I hear on this site is money, looks, and confidence, but I see a lot of broke men slaying pucci, I see a lot of fat beer gut men slaying pucci, and I see a lot of beta feministic looking men slaying pucci. What gives yall?
Bro, I see the Manosphere "bubble" folks are ranting and raving in this thread. Let me provide you some additional notes for your usage.

- Number one, Elliot Rogers main issue/problem was that he had a mental illness. That mental illness created all sorts of depression, bi-polarism, and other issues, which led to him not being as sociable as he could have been. So for the Manosphere "bubble" folks in the thread talking about his main problem was his lack of "social skills" or "maintaining the frame" or "not using c0cky/funny" or "(insert some other cartoon Manosphere crap here)" they are just insane and as USUAL, don't have a clue what they are talking about.

- Number two, you will notice people in this thread saying it's YOU not the MARKET. Well, understand there's two fvcking MARKETS. You have the Short Term Dating (STR) market and the Long Term Dating (LTR) market. From all of my research, analysis, along with the research, analysis, experience, data, etc. from others.....the STR market is booming but the LTR market is in a Great Depression. I don't care what anybody says, this is a damn fact based on multiple reports, data, and other critical information.

- As a result, if you can't get dates and a.ss in the STR, that's on YOU bro. You have to fix your looks, personality, and finances to the point where you are attractive, even if you are only solid in looks and personality alone, or personality and finances alone. Then you have to play the numbers game like I explained above. You do that, you are solid on the STR side. For the LTR side, that shyt is out of control and if you find a chick in the pile of plates that's worth something, CONSIDER a commitment only if you want to.

- Number three, if you need to leave this place, then leave it. I quite frankly am thinking about leaving this place as well. Too many fake a.ss keyboard jockeys, too many snake-oil salesmen, too many Law of Attraction/Positive feel goodery bullshyt pushers, etc. I'm one of the few dudes who have posted his pics, his car, his women, his LinkedIn, his career, his abs, and everything on this board. I'm a real person. Whereas 99% of these guys are fake online personas who get up here and want to BASH people like you @Trainwreck like the fvck they are living some GREAT life in REAL life. I can't stand that shyt. They are trying to get up here and call this man a LOSER, when they most likely are on www.Sosuave.com from their parent's basement right this moment.

Last edited:

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many guys here are worried about getting girls and that is one of the reasons why they don't get them in the end.

I will not go on with theories, but I will give you a personal example. Since 8 good months, I am working hard everyday to develop myself as a freelance photographer. This is done, like all things in life, by communicating with people. Now, here's a key point some guys here HAVE to understand: while you go on about your things, you will meet a lot of people; about half of them, will be women of all kinds, ages, types; out of these women, you will see some that you like and you will enter in conversation about something else with them and then later on, by a method of your choosing, be it directly or through social media, you will try and see if any of them is interested in you and what you do. A lot of these women who are interested in you will express it quite clearly, but in their feminine, covert way and all you have to do is pick it up from there.

You don't even have to know how to get girls. It is a beautiful process, I think, making the mistakes and getting better at it. But most people here have it wrongly cause they focus on getting the women, not understanding that the women are mostly going with the guys that are focusing on their goals in life and on their personal projects and missions. If you're focusing on your goals and have a bit of charisma and charm, it's all you need to get regular and good sex from the type of women you like..

Your next door neighbour is banging chicks? No problem, there's a lot of stupid women around who only want some sex and nothing else. They will wake up when about 28/29 and will start coming your way rather than Tyrone's way.
Agreed, it what happened to me too.

It's when you don't think about them, they come to you... especially when you busy minding your own stuff and pursuing a valid and personal goal

To TrainWreck...
1) I would change your username to reflect something more positive.
2) I would start putting on a piece of paper everything you want
2) Than put on paper everything you are
3) Than put on paper everything you struggle at
4) Write down all the solutions to your problems and how to get there
5) Apply the solution
6) Remember change is never overnight, it will take time so start slow so you aren't jaded fast

It always come for you... want it or not... yes there is external factor: location or market etc... but you the only thing you can do about ''external'' is how you react and move in them... and that comes primarily from your inner factor (your inner core) which fuel your reactions.

You want to improve your inner-core
You want to improve your location and market

You can move to a better place etc... but any change come from yourself, your core first.

If you feel you need a new place to become a better person... move there and I hope it works for you.

However, you'll make the best of anything if your innercore is strong and developped...
However, if you haven't solve what's inside... even if you have infront your dream girl, dream job... you will not know what to do with it

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, I see the Manosphere "bubble" folks are ranting and raving in this thread. Let me provide you some additional notes for your usage.

- Number one, Elliot Rogers main issue/problem was that he had a mental illness. That mental illness created all sorts of depression, bi-polarism, and other issues, which led to him not being as sociable as he could have been. So for the Manosphere "bubble" folks in the thread talking about his main problem was his lack of "social skills" or "maintaining the frame" or "not using c0cky/funny" or "(insert some other cartoon Manosphere crap here)" they are just insane and as USUAL, don't have a clue what they are talking about.

- Number two, you will notice people in this thread saying it's YOU not the MARKET. Well, understand there's two fvcking MARKETS. You have the Short Term Dating (STR) market and the Long Term Dating (LTR) market. From all of my research, analysis, along with the research, analysis, experience, data, etc. from others.....the STR market is booming but the LTR market is in a Great Depression. I don't care what anybody says, this is a damn fact based on multiple reports, data, and other critical information.

- As a result, if you can't get dates and a.ss in the STR, that's on YOU bro. You have to fix your looks, personality, and finances to the point where you are attractive, even if you are only solid in looks and personality alone, or personality and finances alone. Then you have to play the numbers game like I explained above. You do that, you are solid on the STR side. For the LTR side, that shyt is out of control and if you find a chick in the pile of plates that's worth something, CONSIDER a commitment only if you want to.

- Number three, if you need to leave this place, then leave it. I quite frankly am thinking about leaving this place as well. Too many fake a.ss keyboard jockeys, too many snake-oil salesmen, too many Law of Attraction/Positive feel goodery bullshyt pushers, etc. I'm one of the few dudes who have posted his pics, his car, his women, his LinkedIn, his career, his abs, and everything on this board. I'm a real person. Whereas 99% of these guys are fake online personas who get up here and want to BASH people like you @Trainwreck like the fvck they are living some GREAT life in REAL life. I can't stand that shyt. They are trying to get up here and call this man a LOSER, when they most likely are on www.Sosuave.com from their parent's basement right this moment.
Maybe, just maybe if you would try to balance yourself, the materialism, the cars, the clothes, the career, the fvcking numbers and focus on your spirituality and mindstate, things might come into perspective. You have some toxic rationale my friend. While, this may very well be your reality, it is not normal. It sounds as if you have father issues. Grown ass men do not act this way. You need to do whatever you need to do to quiet the little boy inside of you.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe, just maybe if you would try to balance yourself, the materialism, the cars, the clothes, the career, the fvcking numbers and focus on your spirituality and mindstate, things might come into perspective. You have some toxic rationale my friend. While, this may very well be your reality, it is not normal. It sounds as if you have father issues. Grown ass men do not act this way. You need to do whatever you need to do to quiet the little boy inside of you.
Mac, don't pay him much mind. He's Eliot Rogers at his core. Best not to be a part of his fortune. He will learn on his own ... the hard way.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Act like what? You guys need to be called on the carpet for the bad advice and ravings you guys provide. I believe my post provided those details in full quality.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just going to come to conclusion that there's a certain factor that a man must naturally possess to do well with women. Is it pheromones? Is it a certain bone structure? Is it being born under a Taurus? I honestly have no idea and I obviously do not possess this trait and there's nothing I can do about it. Yes, I will continue to improve myself for obvious reasons, but I believe "improve yourself" is as bullshvt as saying "work harder" to get rich. Improve yourself does not help you accumulate more pucci effectively.The reason we complain is because the bullshvt advice gets debunked as soon as we walk outside our house. You can't tell me to gain more money when Cason the high school dropout living at his parents is slaying Pucci. You can't tell me to act more alpha when I see Thomas the feminazi hipster having no issues with women. You can't tell me to just workout when I see fat beer gut men with hot women. There's obviously something that is being ignored on this site and it is quite agitating. I'm guessing none of y'all ever leave your house to honestly believe this advice is the best advice to acquire Pucci.