"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

"The Rules" for Women by Women.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
This book helps women prepare themselves, not only is this propaghanda against men but an insight to how women think. Look at the incredible amount of manipulation/deceit that's filled in the book. DJism is about bettering yourself for life/women but this book is about controlling men.


Link
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
if youre a dj and youre after a girl who follows the rules, is just not going to work out...cause you both will kinda be following the same sort of hard to get game.....
 

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
To be honest, I don't have any beef with the rules. I think SOME of the ideas are good (let the man lead) (don't try to change a man). However, I do think MANY of the ideas are deterimental to women. The Rules assumes the men that a woman will date are AFC. The phone games and lack of kino on the first dates can backfire if the man is a PUA.

Additionally, the Rules puts too much focus on the Man part, like Dj_Dork says, and not enough on the woman improving herself. Where are the rules about eating right, exercising, reading? The Rules assumes the woman is ALREADY a prize... PUA's know that this is just not the case...
 

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2003
Messages
723
Reaction score
1
Location
Jax Bch, FL - 3rd Street Crew
I had a debate with my mother and few other people on that book and it stemmed from a friend of mine giving his number to a girl he was interested in.

She believed he should get her number (The Rules)

vs.

He gave her his number and it was her option to call or not call.

I'm favoring the second method as it allows her to make the decision and takes the pressure off her.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Silquee Smoove
I had a debate with my mother and few other people on that book and it stemmed from a friend of mine giving his number to a girl he was interested in.

She believed he should get her number (The Rules)

vs.

He gave her his number and it was her option to call or not call.

I'm favoring the second method as it allows her to make the decision and takes the pressure off her.
IME girls will generally not call if it is put to them to have to make contact first....
 

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
2
Location
Out There
15. No sex before marriage

Don't rush into intimate contact while dating

what da Fu*k what is a cave-Fu*king_age,,, this rule books and ridicolous...
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
I have bookmarked those rules...

They confirm exactly how girls behave like in the dating process!...and has given me insights into how to tackle it ..
 

badabing

New Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
damn

great.. :(

some ppl who used to be really close to me ( girls, platonic ) are now acting like what was mentioned in The Rules...

hah!

the world is just great
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Haha actually it doesn't seem that bad! Except for the "no sex" part, but for the RIGHT girl I could live with that...just as long as we're going by the Clintonian definition of "no sex". :D
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top