Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"The Rules" for Women by Women.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This book helps women prepare themselves, not only is this propaghanda against men but an insight to how women think. Look at the incredible amount of manipulation/deceit that's filled in the book. DJism is about bettering yourself for life/women but this book is about controlling men.

Link

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if youre a dj and youre after a girl who follows the rules, is just not going to work out...cause you both will kinda be following the same sort of hard to get game.....

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, I don't have any beef with the rules. I think SOME of the ideas are good (let the man lead) (don't try to change a man). However, I do think MANY of the ideas are deterimental to women. The Rules assumes the men that a woman will date are AFC. The phone games and lack of kino on the first dates can backfire if the man is a PUA.

Additionally, the Rules puts too much focus on the Man part, like Dj_Dork says, and not enough on the woman improving herself. Where are the rules about eating right, exercising, reading? The Rules assumes the woman is ALREADY a prize... PUA's know that this is just not the case...

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a debate with my mother and few other people on that book and it stemmed from a friend of mine giving his number to a girl he was interested in.

She believed he should get her number (The Rules)

vs.

He gave her his number and it was her option to call or not call.

I'm favoring the second method as it allows her to make the decision and takes the pressure off her.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Silquee Smoove
I had a debate with my mother and few other people on that book and it stemmed from a friend of mine giving his number to a girl he was interested in.

She believed he should get her number (The Rules)

vs.

He gave her his number and it was her option to call or not call.

I'm favoring the second method as it allows her to make the decision and takes the pressure off her.
IME girls will generally not call if it is put to them to have to make contact first....

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
15. No sex before marriage

Don't rush into intimate contact while dating

what da Fu*k what is a cave-Fu*king_age,,, this rule books and ridicolous...

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have bookmarked those rules...

They confirm exactly how girls behave like in the dating process!...and has given me insights into how to tackle it ..

badabing

Reaction score
damn

great.. :(

some ppl who used to be really close to me ( girls, platonic ) are now acting like what was mentioned in The Rules...

hah!

the world is just great

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Haha actually it doesn't seem that bad! Except for the "no sex" part, but for the RIGHT girl I could live with that...just as long as we're going by the Clintonian definition of "no sex". :D