nicksaiz65
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Nov 27, 2017
- Messages
- 4,076
- Reaction score
- 1,711
- Age
- 29
Just found out about this. Why is it that every time there’s a resource out there trying to help men, it always gets shut down?
You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
By a Nazi?Here's an article from a Nazi about it:
https://dailystormer.name/roosh-v-banned-from-amazon-for-no-clear-reason/
Very much so. Roosh had a live where he was talking about God Forbid anyone help heterosexual men and not tell them stuff like “be yourself.” It makes me mad because this Bill Cosby stuff just happened too. I’m glad I preordered Game so I could read it on my Kindle before they took it down.Banning books, censoring ideas, it all sounds kind of familiar, doesn't it?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Amazon Prime is too convenient not to use, honestly. But what happened to free speech?I'm surprised it took this long. Amazon has never been a business anyway. The entire purpose of this so-called business was to create a monopoly to censor ideas and surveil everyone by tracking their purchases.
I haven't bought anything from amazon in a long time and I used to spend huge sums of money with them every month. A lot of it on junk I didn't really need.
Daily stormer and stormfront are neo nazi/alt right (the real alt right) websites.By a Nazi?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Daily stormer and stormfront are neo nazi/alt right (the real alt right) websites.
AKA white nationalists that want to throw minorities into the sea
I’m definitely liking Game so far.I actually bought game like a week before it got banned:
Good news-
It's not anything new or revolutionary unless you're a novice to the game, it's just an all in one resource
Bad news-
Amazon is not the government and should not be abusing a monopoly to control ideas like it's a tyrannical government, but roosh is too small for this to be a huge deal if alex jones was allowed to be destroyed
I sure hope Sosuave isn’t next. It shouldn’t be considering that it’s a very niche site.Alex Jones has been banned from twitter, demonetized or banned on youtube and banned from paypal. The strange thing is, he has actively defended Israel and the Jews for many years and still continues to do so. Laughably he blames China for controlling the entertainment industry.
But still, he supports nationalism, the 2nd amendment, and Trump. Also, he went after both Bill and Hillary Clinton in '16 and the entire Democratic Party became his enemy.
So despite protecting the jews, he's still too nationalist and patriotic to have a platform.
I don't know much about Roosh's ideas quite frankly, but I believe he's part of the manosphere world of ideas so yes, any ideas in support of men's rights is by definition toxic and evil and he has to be banned.
There will be many more to follow. Sosuave might be next actually.
This is admittedly getting off topic, but: I've never understood why the Jewish people so heavily favor the Democratic party, when it is Republicans and the right who so heavily support Israel. The only thing I can figure is that because there is such a large population of Jewish people in New York, and New York is one of the most left wing cities in the country.So despite protecting the jews, he's still too nationalist and patriotic to have a platform..
Lots of right wing niche sites have been banned. Even some of the smaller youtube right-wing, christian, and/or conspiracy sites are shut down constantly. These guys are constantly relaunching their channels with slightly different names hoping not to get caught.I sure hope Sosuave isn’t next. It shouldn’t be considering that it’s a very niche site.
You mean Jew York City.This is admittedly getting off topic, but: I've never understood why the Jewish people so heavily favor the Democratic party, when it is Republicans and the right who so heavily support Israel. The only thing I can figure is that because there is such a large population of Jewish people in New York, and New York is one of the most left wing cities in the country.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
It was the first entry that came up in the internet search. I noticed that it was a Nazi website.By a Nazi?
How do you define nazi?Here's an article from a Nazi about it:
https://dailystormer.name/roosh-v-banned-from-amazon-for-no-clear-reason/
OY!You mean Jew York City.But yeah jews are heavily concentrated in large cities, especially LA and NYC but also in Florida.
The Daily Stormer is a Nazi website.How do you define nazi?
Yeah but that's not the question. What is a nazi?The Daily Stormer is a Nazi website.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.