“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The Red Pill Quarantined, Roosh Banned from Amazon

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
Just found out about this. Why is it that every time there’s a resource out there trying to help men, it always gets shut down?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
Banning books, censoring ideas, it all sounds kind of familiar, doesn't it?
Very much so. Roosh had a live where he was talking about God Forbid anyone help heterosexual men and not tell them stuff like “be yourself.” It makes me mad because this Bill Cosby stuff just happened too. I’m glad I preordered Game so I could read it on my Kindle before they took it down.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

meldiamond

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2018
Messages
256
Reaction score
92
I'm surprised it took this long. Amazon has never been a business anyway. The entire purpose of this so-called business was to create a monopoly to censor ideas and surveil everyone by tracking their purchases.

I haven't bought anything from amazon in a long time and I used to spend huge sums of money with them every month. A lot of it on junk I didn't really need.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
I'm surprised it took this long. Amazon has never been a business anyway. The entire purpose of this so-called business was to create a monopoly to censor ideas and surveil everyone by tracking their purchases.

I haven't bought anything from amazon in a long time and I used to spend huge sums of money with them every month. A lot of it on junk I didn't really need.
Amazon Prime is too convenient not to use, honestly. But what happened to free speech?
 

meldiamond

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2018
Messages
256
Reaction score
92
Alex Jones has been banned from twitter, demonetized or banned on youtube and banned from paypal. The strange thing is, he has actively defended Israel and the Jews for many years and still continues to do so. Laughably he blames China for controlling the entertainment industry.

But still, he supports nationalism, the 2nd amendment, and Trump. Also, he went after both Bill and Hillary Clinton in '16 and the entire Democratic Party became his enemy.

So despite protecting the jews, he's still too nationalist and patriotic to have a platform.

I don't know much about Roosh's ideas quite frankly, but I believe he's part of the manosphere world of ideas so yes, any ideas in support of men's rights is by definition toxic and evil and he has to be banned.

There will be many more to follow. Sosuave might be next actually.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
I actually bought game like a week before it got banned:

Good news-
It's not anything new or revolutionary unless you're a novice to the game, it's just an all in one resource

Bad news-
Amazon is not the government and should not be abusing a monopoly to control ideas like it's a tyrannical government, but roosh is too small for this to be a huge deal if alex jones was allowed to be destroyed
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
By a Nazi?
Daily stormer and stormfront are neo nazi/alt right (the real alt right) websites.

AKA white nationalists that want to throw minorities into the sea
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
Daily stormer and stormfront are neo nazi/alt right (the real alt right) websites.

AKA white nationalists that want to throw minorities into the sea
I actually bought game like a week before it got banned:

Good news-
It's not anything new or revolutionary unless you're a novice to the game, it's just an all in one resource

Bad news-
Amazon is not the government and should not be abusing a monopoly to control ideas like it's a tyrannical government, but roosh is too small for this to be a huge deal if alex jones was allowed to be destroyed
I’m definitely liking Game so far.

Well being a minority myself, looks like I’ll be staying off those sites
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
Alex Jones has been banned from twitter, demonetized or banned on youtube and banned from paypal. The strange thing is, he has actively defended Israel and the Jews for many years and still continues to do so. Laughably he blames China for controlling the entertainment industry.

But still, he supports nationalism, the 2nd amendment, and Trump. Also, he went after both Bill and Hillary Clinton in '16 and the entire Democratic Party became his enemy.

So despite protecting the jews, he's still too nationalist and patriotic to have a platform.

I don't know much about Roosh's ideas quite frankly, but I believe he's part of the manosphere world of ideas so yes, any ideas in support of men's rights is by definition toxic and evil and he has to be banned.

There will be many more to follow. Sosuave might be next actually.
I sure hope Sosuave isn’t next. It shouldn’t be considering that it’s a very niche site.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,946
So despite protecting the jews, he's still too nationalist and patriotic to have a platform..
This is admittedly getting off topic, but: I've never understood why the Jewish people so heavily favor the Democratic party, when it is Republicans and the right who so heavily support Israel. The only thing I can figure is that because there is such a large population of Jewish people in New York, and New York is one of the most left wing cities in the country.
 

meldiamond

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2018
Messages
256
Reaction score
92
I sure hope Sosuave isn’t next. It shouldn’t be considering that it’s a very niche site.
Lots of right wing niche sites have been banned. Even some of the smaller youtube right-wing, christian, and/or conspiracy sites are shut down constantly. These guys are constantly relaunching their channels with slightly different names hoping not to get caught.

Even some of the redpill and manosphere channels on youtube are facing trouble.

Youtube no longer gives specifics on why channels receive strikes (3 warnings before being shut down I believe). They just receive strikes without reference to a particular video or portion of the video which violates TOS.

Lots of smaller right wing and moderate sized websites have been shutdown or attacked or threatened. Red Ice's operators had their phones hacked and they have been demonetized and their servers attacked if i recall correctly.

Even Ted Cruz is being harassed in public. Ted friggin' Cruz, the guy who absolutely despised the Donald and attacked him in tv ads as a nazi:

 

meldiamond

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2018
Messages
256
Reaction score
92
This is admittedly getting off topic, but: I've never understood why the Jewish people so heavily favor the Democratic party, when it is Republicans and the right who so heavily support Israel. The only thing I can figure is that because there is such a large population of Jewish people in New York, and New York is one of the most left wing cities in the country.
You mean Jew York City. :) But yeah jews are heavily concentrated in large cities, especially LA and NYC but also in Florida.

They favor the democratic party because it espouses diversity. Diversity in religion, of race, sexual orientation, etc. undermines white christian values. Since white christians are their principal rival, they want to weaken them as much as possible.

As far as amazon, they are a monopoly on the sale of books and that is extremely unhealthy and dangerous. Amazon is just a massive surveillance op. monitoring your every purchase, all of your retail browsing, and surveiling conversations in your home with alexa. Their commercial/military drones are the next step.

I do not want f@cking drones flying over my neighborhood delivering sh@t 24/7 but it will probably happen.

And what happens if these f@ckers gain a monopoly on home food delivery as they are attempting to do with prime? I've tried their grocery delivery and the food is good and the delivery super convenient.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top