Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Red Pill - Looking from the outside in

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve had more than a couple of sexy mid 20’s and one early 20’s. A coed at Weatern Washington when I was on a job in Bellingham Washington. She still writes to me now. Three years later. One of the sexiest woman I’ve ever had.
So what you wrote is false data. A woman will gravitate towards survival. The dynamic principle of existence...survival. A man that takes care of himself will always steadily increase his value. There is no limit. Many women are extremely curious about a sexy older man. If he’s the sh@t, they will come.
Met one yesterday. She wants to know if I play racquetball and wants to team up. Never seen her before in my life. The bad part was she interrupted my dead lift sets. Lol
Maybe in Washington, but that sh!t doesn't work in NYC. Sorry bro. Nice story though.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Who is this Eliot Rodgers, playherman and poonking? Or even Rollo?

I keep hearing some of these names.

I've only read threads by POOK (which i find mostly accurate vs my experiences), when someone on here keeps on mentioning Corey Wayne, i got curious and looked him up = I've said it many times, he's a loser who most likely can't even land a HB6. But he's an effective salesman, that's it.

You want to learn sales techniques, learn from Corey Wayne.

Going back to your argument - passing judgement on women.

How does that help you? Look at the results in your current life now.

The moment you pass judgement is the moment you have set down a fixed life narrative.

Now question yourself, what's the results you desire?

Will you likely achieve those desired results with the current mindset?

Is it a winning mindset or one that sets your mindset into victim-hood?

Edit: I'll search for threads by Rollo and the others, I'll read it.
Passing judgment is the same thing as screening.

My opinion and mindset about women is very accurate and is not what holds me back in life or keeps me from women id enjoy more. I know what holds me back and it has nothing to do with women.

I have problems with substance abuse. It is one of the few ways that i have little discipline. I also move from place to place, i dont commit to anything, in. Particular jobs. If I'm in one place for to long i just feel a drive to start making changes. As a result i dont really have many ties or a social circle, probably not like most of you.

Its a blessing in some ways and a curse in others. Imagine how this life style makes mr stand out from most of you on here.

But I'm tired of being transient. Its exhausting sometimes but I'm very used to it. All my exgf try to change me and fix me and if i go along with their help, i end up getting depressed, drinking more or using whatever i was using more.

In the last 4 years ive moved 10 times.

Ive never have much and honestly i dont feel very motivated to have a lot. Today I'm moving again infact. I don't like this place, I'm getting paid and its time for me to go back to the city i was in and I'll figure out something.

I have two women a little. Older than me waiting on me in this city. One of them has already helped me out. The other will too. I kind of learned this behavior, a lazy way of survival. One is 5 years older, the other is 10 years older.

I'm not whining. I grew up in a family where my mom stayed home, she cooked, cleaned, and homeschooled us. My dad only had to worry about working and spending time with his kids, not cooking, or laundry. Don't you think maybe me growing up in this way will Affect my perception of current gender dynamics?

Most of my friend's parents are not even together. Feminism has completely decimated the nuclear family unit and thr strength of families and as a result the strength of our nation. Its a direct result of feminism and inevitable once feminism was allowed to affect legislation and social norms.

Yes women have less value than they did in the past. They in general deserve less respect. Women dont deserve the priveleges and protections of the more traditional society in the past and the modern priveleges that used to be afforded to only men in the past. Pick one, not both. And sure some women can be considered exceptions, but exceptions are not the rule.

Last edited:

Designer Man

Don Juan
Reaction score

I've only read threads by POOK (which i find mostly accurate vs my experiences), when someone on here keeps on mentioning Corey Wayne, i got curious and looked him up = I've said it many times, he's a loser who most likely can't even land a HB6. But he's an effective salesman, that's it.

The moment you pass judgement is the moment you have set down a fixed life narrative.

Roll Tomassi. He wrote the Rational Male.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken @guru1000 is from NYC.

How he's getting laid there with young girls and you've not?
Not sure. Different crowd I guess. I am also not in the city, I am in the suburbs. I often times considered moving back to the city, but I cannot stand living in a box. I prefer a house, land and privacy. When I am in the city though, I do get a lot of "likes" on the dating apps which I find interesting. As soon as I am back in Westchester, NY, they close me out. So, at least we know it's not my marvelous looks.. Though, I have been thinking about moving to Hoboken. I do own a building down there, so that might be something I'd consider.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

eliot rodgers is person who attempted to shoot the hot girls and dudes as girls rejected him sex. in the end he only killed his roommates that were as nerdy as he is and 3 random fat women from the street. lmao

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure. Different crowd I guess. I am also not in the city, I am in the suburbs. I often times considered moving back to the city, but I cannot stand living in a box. I prefer a house, land and privacy. When I am in the city though, I do get a lot of "likes" on the dating apps which I find interesting. As soon as I am back in Westchester, NY, they close me out. So, at least we know it's not my marvelous looks.. Though, I have been thinking about moving to Hoboken. I do own a building down there, so that might be something I'd consider.
There's just more women in the cities.

And living with landed property is not only ideal but keeps you rooted plus sane. I feel like a pigeon with my constant hotel stays in the recent past. This I can and do relate to.

A man's smv is not wholly related to just physical looks, its a combination of factors. I personally think a man's smv peaks around ages 35-40 provided he keeps himself healthy, has a strong career and a generally positive outlook.

You could do well in any suburbs, in any cities or in any country, it's been done by many of my personal business acquaintance. Even in a relatively new location, all anyone really needs is time to build up some social networking and you've back in the game.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
eliot rodgers is person who attempted to shoot the hot girls and dudes as girls rejected him sex. in the end he only killed his roommates that were as nerdy as he is and 3 random fat women from the street. lmao
Just finished Google'ing him, holy shiet!

Thus my meaning of being in the extreme side of the red pill, from hypergamy it spawns into so many other forms.

I've just saw some parts of Rollo's latest YouTube video. I'll finish it later once I'm alone in the confines of my house.

So far as I can tell, just by watching Rollo talk, man what a difference he is to that slimy salesman Corey Wayne. Charismatic no. Confidence level, workable with more public engagements. Sincerity 101%. This guy has sincerity written all over his face and body language.

I've come to the part where he says hypergamy is his creation/idea, and it basically means women marrying up. Now that's a fact from the creator himself as opposed to those with different versions here.

I'll finish his YouTube video and will post comments.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score

Thus my meaning of being in the extreme side of the red pill, from hypergamy it spawns into so many other forms.

I've just saw some parts of Rollo's latest YouTube video. I'll finish it later once I'm alone in the confines of my house.

So far as I can tell, just by watching Rollo talk, man what a difference he is to that slimy salesman Corey Wayne. Charismatic no. Confidence level, workable with more public engagements. Sincerity 101%. This guy has sincerity written all over his face and body language.

I've come to the part where he says hypergamy is his creation/idea, and it basically means women marrying up. Now that's a fact from the creator himself as opposed to those with different versions here.

Tbqhwy i dont read or watch any of that. I already know and that sh1t makes me paranoid. This is uneccessary paranoia. But look, they're not wrong.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Tbqhwy i dont read or watch any of that. I already know and that sh1t makes me paranoid. This is uneccessary paranoia. But look, they're not wrong.
Just don't get too paranoid and start emulating Eliot.

General discussion, not a Bible/Koran/Buddhist read, hardly grounds for being caught up in paranoia.

Calm down.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So, you’ve actually decided to check out Rollo as I suggested back on Tuesday when you were claiming to be knowledgeable about Red Pill yet it was obvious that you had never done any real research or reading about the subject.

Two suggestions if you’re open minded enough and really want to learn as opposed to just making statements without actually having done the reading/research as you did at the beginning of the thread:

Actually read what he has written, Don’t just watch the videos.

Start with his earlier stuff. The body of work he has provided for free via his blog is substantial.

-Augustus-

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So, you’ve actually decided to check out Rollo as I suggested back on Tuesday when you were claiming to be knowledgeable about Red Pill yet it was obvious that you had never done any real research or reading about the subject.

Two suggestions if you’re open minded enough and really want to learn as opposed to just making statements without actually having done the reading/research as you did at the beginning of the thread:

Actually read what he has written, Don’t just watch the videos.

Start with his earlier stuff. The body of work he has provided for free via his blog is substantial.

-Augustus-
U r assuming.

Read my original post.

Some men claiming to be red pill adherents, after their research, instead of being liberated and setting a life narrative that's fulfilling have instead regressed inwardly from society and women.

Despite what you or anyone can see/read in the manosphere, would you then deny this?

R

Ranger

Some men claiming to be red pill adherents, after their research, instead of being liberated and setting a life narrative that's fulfilling have instead regressed inwardly from society and women.
Absolutely true. A failed life chasing women or red pilled and refraining from chasing but not moving on is the same side of the same coin.
A failed life BECAUSE it’s still about women.

We are men. We hunt. Kill sh!t. Develope survival skills. Design cool stuff. Create worlds. We do dangerous stuff. We write the best literature the world has to offer.
Women were designed to produce our offspring. Not hold a spiked high heel to our throat.

Last edited by a moderator:

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's just more women in the cities.

And living with landed property is not only ideal but keeps you rooted plus sane. I feel like a pigeon with my constant hotel stays in the recent past. This I can and do relate to.

A man's smv is not wholly related to just physical looks, its a combination of factors. I personally think a man's smv peaks around ages 35-40 provided he keeps himself healthy, has a strong career and a generally positive outlook.

You could do well in any suburbs, in any cities or in any country, it's been done by many of my personal business acquaintance. Even in a relatively new location, all anyone really needs is time to build up some social networking and you've back in the game.
Not hurting. I'm doing fine as it stands right now.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U r assuming.

Read my original post.

Despite what you or anyone can see/read in the manosphere, would you then deny this?
If someone claims they are “Red pill”, then that person, as you put it, “regressed inwardly from society and women.” Says absolutely nothing about the validity of red pill concepts. That’s like saying someone read the Bible, but they went on to lead a morally corrupt life. Or that someone read the constitution of the United States, then became a communist. The actions of those people speak nothing to the validity of the source writings/knowledge.

-Augustus-

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If someone claims they are “Red pill”, then that person, as you put it, “regressed inwardly from society and women.” Says absolutely nothing about the validity of red pill concepts. That’s like saying someone read the Bible, but they went on to lead a morally corrupt life. Or that someone read the constitution of the United States, then became a communist. The actions of those people speak nothing to the validity of the source writings/knowledge.

-Augustus-
I repeat 1 more time.

Read my post just below the Title of this thread.

No where did I ask nor care abt the validity of red pill or hypergamy or incel or mra or nofap. I did mention some good stuff to learn from the red pill.

I'm talking abt people and their tendencies to go extreme after taking the red pill that's the main thrust of this thread.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I repeat 1 more time.

Read my post just below the Title of this thread.

No where did I ask nor care abt the validity of red pill or hypergamy or incel or mra or nofap. I did mention some good stuff to learn from the red pill.

I'm talking abt people and their tendencies to go extreme after taking the red pill that's the main thrust of this thread.
Reread the last 3 sentences of your original post on this thread.

-Augustus-

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The red pill has many swearing off women ?

Some has even went MGTOW and the Incel route, r u one of them?

Rollo clearly states not everyone is ready to be unplug by the red pill.