Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Red Pill - Looking from the outside in

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I’ve read through this. I understand where you are coming from Spaz.
First off Hypergamy is a biological response. It can’t be reasoned with. HOWEVER, the age gap for you and your woman may be perfect. 18 years?
First off 35 year old men should be marrying 18-21 year olds. 21 may even be too old and I will tell you why.
Girls at a young age, now jump on the c@ck carousel very early. Most will have 20+ partners by 21. In some cases, much higher.
Here is the problem with this and it is also biological. Biology and physiology can’t be bargained with or reasoned with.
A woman will sexually imprint with a man or men. Every one c@ck she sucks or rides, to a greater or lesser degree, imprints on her and is equal to about 20 girls when the guy rides. That’s 1/20

This means that men have imprinted sexually on her. This is some serious damage to a woman. Men don’t have this biological DNA driven holder that keeps her bound to a man until he gets killed or fails as a man in her eyes. Society has manipulated what failure is to an absurdity.

A woman with more imprints is emotionally not able to imprint to any depth that will keep her partnered up. She will always pine, very secretly, for that one or two that ran away. She will, as long as she’s able, search for the type of man who imprinted on her the very first time. Not the first time she had sex in some cases. The first to imprint deeply.
Even if she was to even find the original guy, he’s changed and she can and will drop into depression.

My take. I do not hate women. I LOVE them. I had my rage and then my epiphanies. I think their scemes and plots are adorable. Up to a point. She nags? She’s gone.
I find it really sad and in a way, heart breaking that these woman are truly damaged beyond repair. How do you remove 40 or 50 or way more breeding imprints from a woman’s soul and heart?
When I was a young teenage my mother was sitting on a chair in the living room and she said...
“My god. Women are destroying themselves. We are what holds the world together and we are destroying the world.”
That's actually a very logical hypothesis, incredibly so.

I've actually written somewhere in the forums, if u care to check that men should ideally date or marry women base on; 1/2 + 7 and below.

Example; 30 (ur age)/2 + 7 = 22 years old and below.

Meaning a 30 year old man would have an equal EQ as a 22 year old woman.

The higher the EQ a man has the higher the probability a relationship would last.

The man would hv tremendous leadership advantage here even if he is not what we would call a typical leader but to her he is.

Anyhow back to your theory on the imprint, I've heard abt this way back in the 90's and truthfully I've pondered over it, me imprinting women sounded so cool back then haha

But it's rooted in the studies of animals and their mating habits. Female animals, has limited ability to analyse and would therefore be highly dependent on their instincts, one of which is using sexual imprint as a guide to favouring whom to mate with.

I highly suspect the hypergamy theory being derived from watching monkeys. I've spent much of my childhood in a real jungle with real monkeys to recall observing some startling similarities.

R

Ranger

That's actually a very logical hypothesis, incredibly so.

I've actually written somewhere in the forums, if u care to check that men should ideally date or marry women base on; 1/2 + 7 and below.

Example; 30 (ur age)/2 + 7 = 22 years old and below.

Meaning a 30 year old man would have an equal EQ as a 22 year old woman.

The higher the EQ a man has the higher the probability a relationship would last.

The man would hv tremendous leadership advantage here even if he is not what we would call a typical leader but to her he is.

Anyhow back to your theory on the imprint, I've heard abt this way back in the 90's and truthfully I've pondered over it, me imprinting women sounded so cool back then haha

But it's rooted in the studies of animals and their mating habits. Female animals, has limited ability to analyse and would therefore be highly dependent on their instincts, one of which is using sexual imprint as a guide to favouring whom to mate with.

I highly suspect the hypergamy theory being derived from watching monkeys. I've spent much of my childhood in a real jungle with real monkeys to recall observing some startling similarities.
I think we are on the same page. Was married to a woman and we had four kids and a part of me realized that she pined away for a guy that imprinted. (Yes the kids are mine)
She finally reconnected with him and found out he was completely different now. After his wife left him to jump back on the c@ck train he wondered out to Georgia. Well a little later he married some girl, yeah he is a simp lol, I found my wife crying in the sun room crying because he was marrying another. All my wife and he did was talk on the phone and email.
She married me knowing full well he was “the one”.
LMAO
Imprints go deep. And every partner she has sex with imprints to a greater or lesser degree. It is all accumulative. I call this the “c@m covered heart” syndrome.

As I’ve observed over time, I’m convinced of the imprint hypothesis. It’s the only thing that makes sense and adds up over the long haul. If it is something else...then so be it but the end result is identical no matter what it’s called.

I am absolutely certain that marrying a woman, the older she is the more certain that the guy will pay with his soul. Women do no love us like we love them. With dozens of partners it’s almost impossible.
At around 35 the guy has it together if he’s any kind of a man. He’s ready to bring a woman into his life. He is patient yet firm. Able to see into her. Able to guide. Be her mentor. Plus she does get her security when you kick off. Win-win
Now if he’s a guy who avoids women...there’s no hope for him. He should let his genetic line die out. It needs to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I think we are on the same page. Was married to a woman and we had four kids and a part of me realized that she pined away for a guy that imprinted. (Yes the kids are mine)
She finally reconnected with him and found out he was completely different now. After his wife left him to jump back on the c@ck train he wondered out to Georgia. Well a little later he married some girl, yeah he is a simp lol, I found my wife crying in the sun room crying because he was marrying another. All my wife and he did was talk on the phone and email.
LMAO
Imprints go deep. And every partner she has sex with imprints to a greater or lesser degree. It is all accumulative. I call this the “c@m covered heart” syndrome.

As I’ve observed over time, I’m convinced of the imprint hypothesis. It’s the only thing that makes sense and adds up over the long haul. If it is something else...then so be it but the end result is identical no matter what it’s called.

I am absolutely certain that marrying a woman, the older she is the more certain that the guy will pay with his soul. Women do no love us like we love them. With dozens of partners it’s almost impossible.
At around 35 the guy has it together if he’s any kind of a man. He’s ready to bring a woman into his life. He is patient yet firm. Able to see into her. Able to guide. Be her mentor. Plus she does get her security when you kick off. Win-win
Now if he’s a guy who avoids women...there’s no hope for him. He should let his genetic line die out. It needs to.
Hahaha

I do believe those men should let their genetic line die off !

You might get brickbats from some purist if you don't fit into their worldview.

Anyhow I wish you luck.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And when I look deeper into their postings here and in other Red Pill forums, all I can see is basically hate towards women and not taking ownership of their own failures. Am I the only person noticing this trend?

Common advice frequently heard; she's monkey branching, she's found a Chad, move on, she's this and she's that.

It's always her fault. Of course it's never your fault. It's Hypergamy and welcome to the red pill. It's a bitter pill to swallow.
It's kind of odd how guys who can't get laid end up with the same result as guys who've had tons of pvssy... They're both sick of women's 5hit. The guys who get lots of pvssy discover how genuinely terrible today's women are. The guys who get no pvssy just echo the guys who are tired of the trash.

The most bitter pill to swallow (in my opinion) is doing all the self-improvement, getting lots of women, and discovering that a LTR with an all-around good woman is damn near impossible. You fix every other aspect of your life which makes it better, but getting a good woman is still a problem. There's nothing to fix when the main source for women is the garbage dump.

First off 35 year old men should be marrying 18-21 year olds. 21 may even be too old and I will tell you why.
Girls at a young age, now jump on the c@ck carousel very early. Most will have 20+ partners by 21. In some cases, much higher.
Here is the problem with this and it is also biological. Biology and physiology can’t be bargained with or reasoned with.
A woman will sexually imprint with a man or men. Every one c@ck she sucks or rides, to a greater or lesser degree, imprints on her and is equal to about 20 girls when the guy rides. That’s 1/20
Agreed 100%. Emotional imprints are what make a girl stick. The earlier you can make it happen in her life, the more dedicated she'll be. It's 100% high score theory.

Women are designed to commit early in their life. They're able to bear children by their early to mid-teens, their looks start to go downhill by age 30, and their eggs start to dry up by age 40. Women only have a 40 year lifespan when it comes to commitment and child-bearing. By the time she's 20 years old, it's half over. Those next 20 years should be spent with the man she's going to procreate with. By age 27, she needs to start having children. It's both a biological and a subconscious need for women at that age. That's why you need to get them when they're young; You need time to decide if you want to procreate with her. If you meet her at age 20, you have a good 7 years to make your decision. If you meet a woman at age 30, you have no time to decide. She has already decided to procreate, and you've become the emergency sperm donor.

Math does not belong in dating nor procreation.

I found my wife crying in the sun room crying because he was marrying another. All my wife and he did was talk on the phone and email.
Yup. They find their "soulmate" early in life. If they don't marry and keep him, they become lost and wander through the rest of their lives trying to find the replacement for their "soulmate". In other words, they try to find a man to replicate the same feelings they experienced with that first guy who left his imprint. It never happens.

And then they get cats, become bisexual, lesbians, or completely give up on companionship. They only reset button they get is menopause.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
I'll admit I was rather naive when I 1st joined SS. There were so many terms and jargons that I didn't understand then, seems people were obsess with HB 8-10, FWB, Plates, Red Pillers, Blue Pillers, Alpha, Beta, Hypergamy and others.

Was curious. So I Google it. Then I understood.

I came here for clarity, to either wife up or end my 5 year LTR with a woman that's 18 years younger. I've come to a decision thanks to SS, reading past threads by POOK and engaging in the many threads has given me clarity.

While I gained clarity, I continously find men here saying they grew up on red pill, grew up with SS and grew up "Alpha". However when challenged, all their red pill coolness evaporates and they turn into these bitter angry men. 1 even chased me around the forum, I'll be honest, it was highly amusing to me and I did goad him on to test his Red Pill ideology/character, he crumbled.

Anyhow from the threads, I found that men who are Red Pillers subscribe to Hypergamy that eventually spawns into MGTOW, INCEL, NoFap and I'm sure more will be on their way.

And when I look deeper into their postings here and in other Red Pill forums, all I can see is basically hate towards women and not taking ownership of their own failures. Am I the only person noticing this trend?

Common advice frequently heard; she's monkey branching, she's found a Chad, move on, she's this and she's that.

It's always her fault. Of course it's never your fault. It's Hypergamy and welcome to the red pill. It's a bitter pill to swallow.

Now don't get me wrong, there's some aspects that the Red Pill teaches you that's spot on, namely; for self improvement awareness on smv, frame and game. I can't stress enough on the importance of these.

Yes feminism is insane, yes divorce laws in your country sucks and yes women by their biological nature seek men with smv the same way you seek women with good looks but Redpill-hypergamy/Mgtow/Nofap followers takes it to the far extreme. There are some really fat ugly feminists who hate men but guess what, most women don't. No there is no secret plot to turn you into a wuss and no your girlfriend of 2 years will not leave you just because of a guy who drives a BMW hits on her while you're still driving around in an old Toyota.

The Red Pill Hypergamy is an excuse used by men who has consistently failed at himself, by himself and with himself.

Take OWNERSHIP.

Take RESPONSIBILITY with what goes on in your household/life and fix what's broken.

Some tips on how to win in the dating and relationship game (do add on) ;

1. Be social, make friends, get a fwb or some plates.
2. Don't try to turn night clubbers and ONS tinder sluts into girlfriends.
3. Be sharp and max out your looks.
4. Don't be a complainer who continues to moan online and worse in their social circle.
5. Don't try be a jerk either, some men can naturally carry it off but most can't.
6. Treat your plates/fwb like humans and not some objects to be used and forgotten.
7. Smv/frame/game behavior is mostly solid advice on SS.
8. Don't burn bridges with plates, if she catches the love bug let her down easy, if she finds a guy for a LTR then let her go - some come back.
9. Know your standards, and what standards in a woman you find compatible.
10. Be a little flexible, women are not robots.
11. Take charge kind of guy, not boss her around but leading her and taking ownership towards anything that goes wrong.
12. High earning power - she's not working so you better bring in enough for the family.
13. Don't be a drug/alcohol addict.
14. Strong leadership, a man who accepts RESPONSIBILITY for anything that goes wrong.

No need to manipulate women, no need to inject drama or play games. But most importantly, no need to have the mindset of some bitter Red Pill follower who's upset that his lack of shape, character, career and his part time Starbucks job is not enough to have HB 8-10's knocking down his door. There is a lot to gain for men who want to understand why women seek out certain features/behaviors in a man, the Red Pill addresses that. But on the flip side of the coin, that also means you can't be some lame hating bitter nerd who takes on no self responsibilities.

The Red Pill has many of you hating women and swearing off either marriage or any tangible meaningful relationships with women, and the end result will see you being miserably lonely.

Plenty of defeatist ideas with equally good ones intermixed imo.

It's sad to see many taking up those defeatist ideology.
Over time men as a whole have given women a whole lot of power in society. Primarily allowing women to use sexuality as a manipulation tool while at the same time teaching men from a young age, disney fairytale lies about love, sex, and relationships.

This is why so mgtow, incel, ect exist. Not because they figured out the truth.

I think it's a good thing because at least the sexual power women have over men is cracking. Only a woman would call this hateful.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve read through this. I understand where you are coming from Spaz.
First off Hypergamy is a biological response. It can’t be reasoned with. HOWEVER, the age gap for you and your woman may be perfect. 18 years?

This means that men have imprinted sexually on her. This is some serious damage to a woman. Men don’t have this biological DNA driven holder that keeps her bound to a man until he gets killed or fails as a man in her eyes. Society has manipulated what failure is to an absurdity.

A woman with more imprints is emotionally not able to imprint to any depth that will keep her partnered up. She will always pine, very secretly, for that one or two that ran away. She will, as long as she’s able, search for the type of man who imprinted on her the very first time. Not the first time she had sex in some cases. The first to imprint deeply.
Even if she was to even find the original guy, he’s changed and she can and will drop into depression.

My take. I do not hate women. I LOVE them. I had my rage and then my epiphanies. I think their scemes and plots are adorable. Up to a point. She nags? She’s gone.
I find it really sad and in a way, heart breaking that these woman are truly damaged beyond repair. How do you remove 40 or 50 or way more breeding imprints from a woman’s soul and heart?
When I was a young teenage my mother was sitting on a chair in the living room and she said...
“My god. Women are destroying themselves. We are what holds the world together and we are destroying the world.”

Sounds nice, but I do not know many western 20 - 21 year old women who are lining up to marry a bro 15+ years older. Sorry, ain't going to happen. At least, en masse. Not in the 21st century.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
The Red Pill is a believe system.

Of course being an ardent follower such as urself you'd be saying the same exact sentences to justify it's existence much like those jihadist or any extreme religious person; it's a beautiful belief system that answers all of your problems and you will be rewarded. I'm sure many would nod their heads and will be entranced by ur ability to memorised every single thing, word for word.

As for me, theres no need 2 read any "holy" book, one just needs to observe their followers to come to a conclusion.

And there's plenty...

The manosphere is filled with it.
The redpill is also subjective to a point. I generally don't read the mansophere blogs because of the negativity. This doesn't mean they're wrong. I just already understand the concept enough to where i have formed my own opinions.

Women tend to invest in me in every relationship ive had. Ive even had women that I've never even slept with help me out financially in a pinch. Women can be useful in more than one way.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's kind of odd how guys who can't get laid end up with the same result as guys who've had tons of pvssy... They're both sick of women's 5hit. The guys who get lots of pvssy discover how genuinely terrible today's women are. The guys who get no pvssy just echo the guys who are tired of the trash.

The most bitter pill to swallow (in my opinion) is doing all the self-improvement, getting lots of women, and discovering that a LTR with an all-around good woman is damn near impossible. You fix every other aspect of your life which makes it better, but getting a good woman is still a problem. There's nothing to fix when the main source for women is the garbage dump.

Agreed 100%. Emotional imprints are what make a girl stick. The earlier you can make it happen in her life, the more dedicated she'll be. It's 100% high score theory.

Women are designed to commit early in their life. They're able to bear children by their early to mid-teens, their looks start to go downhill by age 30, and their eggs start to dry up by age 40. Women only have a 40 year lifespan when it comes to commitment and child-bearing. By the time she's 20 years old, it's half over. Those next 20 years should be spent with the man she's going to procreate with. By age 27, she needs to start having children. It's both a biological and a subconscious need for women at that age. That's why you need to get them when they're young; You need time to decide if you want to procreate with her. If you meet her at age 20, you have a good 7 years to make your decision. If you meet a woman at age 30, you have no time to decide. She has already decided to procreate, and you've become the emergency sperm donor.

Yup. They find their "soulmate" early in life. If they don't marry and keep him, they become lost and wander through the rest of their lives trying to find the replacement for their "soulmate". In other words, they try to find a man to replicate the same feelings they experienced with that first guy who left his imprint. It never happens.

And then they get cats, become bisexual, lesbians, or completely give up on companionship. They only reset button they get is menopause.

Soulmates don't exist. Since women start having sex now as early as 11 in some US States, their "soulmate" would had long come and go by their 20's. Girls should have a chastity belt nowadays. They are starting way too early and it's disturbing; at least to me.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I find it really sad and in a way, heart breaking that these woman are truly damaged beyond repair.
This is the kind of mindset everyman here in SS should have.

But yes like @ChristopherColumbus you have raised valid points that cannot be taken lightly nor ignored.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The redpill is also subjective to a point. I generally don't read the mansophere blogs because of the negativity. This doesn't mean they're wrong. I just already understand the concept enough to where i have formed my own opinions.

Women tend to invest in me in every relationship ive had. Ive even had women that I've never even slept with help me out financially in a pinch. Women can be useful in more than one way.
Goes to show you hv real life skills other then women bashing.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Acknowledging the current state of gender dynamics in this post modern DECAYING western society is not woman bashing.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
I mean you really believe incels and mgtow have no reason outside of themselves to bet a little bitter towards women? Also there is no such thing as an incel.

It is normal for any man, whether he be average or not, to be a little bitter if he has had any kind of romantic relationship with a woman. You too.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

About the imprints, imo yes. Not sure about the science behind it but base on real life experiences and the number of married Ex that's on my FB coupled with random secret texts I received throughout the years, I say its more then likely imprints happen, Ive tried re looking into the immediate past but I can't pin point what I actually did. I figured it was the rejection + s€x + something akin to stockholm syndrome back then when I 1st heard about this, something my buddies would call the "Touch of God" back in the 90's.

As for the math, it's merely a guide and not a fact to measure probability of having an equal or higher EQ vs females. Ideally in any relationships, to be in a stronger position of leadership, then having a higher EQ matters.

As for that elusive "good" women that fits into our man view, I say let's be pragmatic and stop chasing that fairytale. For most men it only exist in their mothers. Only her love is pure (mostly) towards her son. I've not found a single women worthy in that sense. More so after you've been with enough women.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I mean you really believe incels and mgtow have no reason outside of themselves to bet a little bitter towards women? Also there is no such thing as an incel.

It is normal for any man, whether he be average or not, to be a little bitter if he has had any kind of romantic relationship with a woman. You too.
You can be bitter. That's not a problem. Just don't be extreme and then change your life to cater towards that bitterness.

Just know women for what they are and use that knowledge to profit from it.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soulmates don't exist. Since women start having sex now as early as 11 in some US States, their "soulmate" would had long come and go by their 20's. Girls should have a chastity belt nowadays. They are starting way too early and it's disturbing; at least to me.
I honestly believe that soulmates exist, but only for women. It's also not just about the sex, but about the emotional fluctuation a woman endures while dating someone. The imprint usually happens from the point they start being interested in boys to age 23 or so. By their mid 20s, they are almost all damaged goods.

R

Ranger

Sounds nice, but I do not know many western 20 - 21 year old women who are lining up to marry a bro 15+ years older. Sorry, ain't going to happen. At least, en masse. Not in the 21st century.
I’ve had more than a couple of sexy mid 20’s and one early 20’s. A coed at Weatern Washington when I was on a job in Bellingham Washington. She still writes to me now. Three years later. One of the sexiest woman I’ve ever had.
So what you wrote is false data. A woman will gravitate towards survival. The dynamic principle of existence...survival. A man that takes care of himself will always steadily increase his value. There is no limit. Many women are extremely curious about a sexy older man. If he’s the sh@t, they will come.
Met one yesterday. She wants to know if I play racquetball and wants to team up. Never seen her before in my life. The bad part was she interrupted my dead lift sets. Lol

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
A mindset chosen.

And from there ur life narrative unfolds.

The results speaks volumes on the choice you've made.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
You can be bitter. That's not a problem. Just don't be extreme and then change your life to cater towards that bitterness.

Just know women for what they are and use that knowledge to profit from it.
Not really relevant to me. My point is that it's totally ok to use this information to pass judge women. Some are. A little better than others.

For example having less respect for women that are very promiscuous at a young age but once they hit the wall they wany to settle down, is this woman bashing to you? Some women don't follow this same pattern and dont you think they would probably be better suited for a serious relationship than the slvts?

You use terms like bitter and woman bashing and that is completely subjective.

Eliot Rodgers was a woman basher. Even playherman and poonking were not only right, they did nothing wrong, and they weren't women bashers at all they just told it how it is when dealing with the majority of women. You should assume all women are like this until she proves otherwise.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Not really relevant to me. My point is that it's totally ok to use this information to pass judge women. Some are. A little better than others.

For example having less respect for women that are very promiscuous at a young age but once they hit the wall they wany to settle down, is this woman bashing to you? Some women don't follow this same pattern and dont you think they would probably be better suited for a serious relationship than the slvts?

You use terms like bitter and woman bashing and that is completely subjective.

Eliot Rodgers was a woman basher. Even playherman and poonking were not only right, they did nothing wrong, and they weren't women bashers at all they just told it how it is when dealing with the majority of women. You should assume all women are like this until she proves otherwise.
Who is this Eliot Rodgers, playherman and poonking? Or even Rollo?

I keep hearing some of these names.

I've only read threads by POOK (which i find mostly accurate vs my experiences), when someone on here keeps on mentioning Corey Wayne, i got curious and looked him up = I've said it many times, he's a loser who most likely can't even land a HB6. But he's an effective salesman, that's it.

You want to learn sales techniques, learn from Corey Wayne.

Going back to your argument - passing judgement on women.

How does that help you? Look at the results in your current life now.

The moment you pass judgement is the moment you have set down a fixed life narrative.

Now question yourself, what's the results you desire?

Will you likely achieve those desired results with the current mindset?

Is it a winning mindset or one that sets your mindset into victim-hood?

Edit: I'll search for threads by Rollo and the others, I'll read it.

Last edited: