Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Red Pill - Looking from the outside in

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'll admit I was rather naive when I 1st joined SS. There were so many terms and jargons that I didn't understand then, seems people were obsess with HB 8-10, FWB, Plates, Red Pillers, Blue Pillers, Alpha, Beta, Hypergamy and others.

Was curious. So I Google it. Then I understood.

I came here for clarity, to either wife up or end my 5 year LTR with a woman that's 18 years younger. I've come to a decision thanks to SS, reading past threads by POOK and engaging in the many threads has given me clarity.

While I gained clarity, I continously find men here saying they grew up on red pill, grew up with SS and grew up "Alpha". However when challenged, all their red pill coolness evaporates and they turn into these bitter angry men. 1 even chased me around the forum, I'll be honest, it was highly amusing to me and I did goad him on to test his Red Pill ideology/character, he crumbled.

Anyhow from the threads, I found that men who are Red Pillers subscribe to Hypergamy that eventually spawns into MGTOW, INCEL, NoFap and I'm sure more will be on their way.

And when I look deeper into their postings here and in other Red Pill forums, all I can see is basically hate towards women and not taking ownership of their own failures. Am I the only person noticing this trend?

Common advice frequently heard; she's monkey branching, she's found a Chad, move on, she's this and she's that.

It's always her fault. Of course it's never your fault. It's Hypergamy and welcome to the red pill. It's a bitter pill to swallow.

Now don't get me wrong, there's some aspects that the Red Pill teaches you that's spot on, namely; for self improvement awareness on smv, frame and game. I can't stress enough on the importance of these.

Yes feminism is insane, yes divorce laws in your country sucks and yes women by their biological nature seek men with smv the same way you seek women with good looks but Redpill-hypergamy/Mgtow/Nofap followers takes it to the far extreme. There are some really fat ugly feminists who hate men but guess what, most women don't. No there is no secret plot to turn you into a wuss and no your girlfriend of 2 years will not leave you just because of a guy who drives a BMW hits on her while you're still driving around in an old Toyota.

The Red Pill Hypergamy is an excuse used by men who has consistently failed at himself, by himself and with himself.

Take OWNERSHIP.

Take RESPONSIBILITY with what goes on in your household/life and fix what's broken.

Some tips on how to win in the dating and relationship game (do add on) ;

1. Be social, make friends, get a fwb or some plates.
2. Don't try to turn night clubbers and ONS tinder sluts into girlfriends.
3. Be sharp and max out your looks.
4. Don't be a complainer who continues to moan online and worse in their social circle.
5. Don't try be a jerk either, some men can naturally carry it off but most can't.
6. Treat your plates/fwb like humans and not some objects to be used and forgotten.
7. Smv/frame/game behavior is mostly solid advice on SS.
8. Don't burn bridges with plates, if she catches the love bug let her down easy, if she finds a guy for a LTR then let her go - some come back.
9. Know your standards, and what standards in a woman you find compatible.
10. Be a little flexible, women are not robots.
11. Take charge kind of guy, not boss her around but leading her and taking ownership towards anything that goes wrong.
12. High earning power - she's not working so you better bring in enough for the family.
13. Don't be a drug/alcohol addict.
14. Strong leadership, a man who accepts RESPONSIBILITY for anything that goes wrong.

No need to manipulate women, no need to inject drama or play games. But most importantly, no need to have the mindset of some bitter Red Pill follower who's upset that his lack of shape, character, career and his part time Starbucks job is not enough to have HB 8-10's knocking down his door. There is a lot to gain for men who want to understand why women seek out certain features/behaviors in a man, the Red Pill addresses that. But on the flip side of the coin, that also means you can't be some lame hating bitter nerd who takes on no self responsibilities.

The Red Pill has many of you hating women and swearing off either marriage or any tangible meaningful relationships with women, and the end result will see you being miserably lonely.

Plenty of defeatist ideas with equally good ones intermixed imo.

It's sad to see many taking up those defeatist ideology.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, @Spaz, I guess you took door A and will wife up your woman?

FYI News Flash - Not all red pillers hate women. They just hate what they become in relationships. It's never all one persons fault. Male or female, we all make mistakes and should all take ownership of them. Some are due to life's struggles, some are due to nature vs nurture upbringing.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So, @Spaz, I guess you took door A and will wife up your woman?
Guess again. The ensuing drama is something to look forward to in terms of excitement.

So, @Spaz,

Not all red pillers hate women. They just hate what they become in relationships.
Just go on reddit, swarms of hate filled posts.

The actions and mindsets of followers is cue towards the soundness of any ideology/theory.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess again. The ensuing drama is something to look forward to in terms of excitement.

Just go on reddit, swarms of hate filled posts.

The actions and mindsets of followers is cue towards the soundness of any ideology/theory.
Hope you don't fall down that rabbit hole of hell.

Can't say for reddit, as I do not use it. I can only speak for myself and my views. From what I am told, Reddit is more for entertainment purposes, not to taken literally.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Hope you don't fall down that rabbit hole of hell.

Can't say for reddit, as I do not use it. I can only speak for myself and my views. From what I am told, Reddit is more for entertainment purposes, not to taken literally.
Women had turned me into a man-wh0re by their constant seduction.

I blame it on Hypergamy. They need to stop seducing and bedding me.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll admit I was rather naive when I 1st joined SS. There were so many terms and jargons that I didn't understand then, seems people were obsess with HB 8-10, FWB, Plates, Red Pillers, Blue Pillers, Alpha, Beta, Hypergamy and others.

Was curious. So I Google it. Then I understood.

I came here for clarity, to either wife up or end my 5 year LTR with a woman that's 18 years younger. I've come to a decision thanks to SS, reading past threads by POOK and engaging in the many threads has given me clarity.

While I gained clarity, I continously find men here saying they grew up on red pill, grew up with SS and grew up "Alpha". However when challenged, all their red pill coolness evaporates and they turn into these bitter angry men. 1 even chased me around the forum, I'll be honest, it was highly amusing to me and I did goad him on to test his Red Pill ideology/character, he crumbled.

Anyhow from the threads, I found that men who are Red Pillers subscribe to Hypergamy that eventually spawns into MGTOW, INCEL, NoFap and I'm sure more will be on their way.

And when I look deeper into their postings here and in other Red Pill forums, all I can see is basically hate towards women and not taking ownership of their own failures. Am I the only person noticing this trend?

Common advice frequently heard; she's monkey branching, she's found a Chad, move on, she's this and she's that.

It's always her fault. Of course it's never your fault. It's Hypergamy and welcome to the red pill. It's a bitter pill to swallow.

Now don't get me wrong, there's some aspects that the Red Pill teaches you that's spot on, namely; for self improvement awareness on smv, frame and game. I can't stress enough on the importance of these.

Yes feminism is insane, yes divorce laws in your country sucks and yes women by their biological nature seek men with smv the same way you seek women with good looks but Redpill-hypergamy/Mgtow/Nofap followers takes it to the far extreme. There are some really fat ugly feminists who hate men but guess what, most women don't. No there is no secret plot to turn you into a wuss and no your girlfriend of 2 years will not leave you just because of a guy who drives a BMW hits on her while you're still driving around in an old Toyota.

The Red Pill Hypergamy is an excuse used by men who has consistently failed at himself, by himself and with himself.

Take OWNERSHIP.

Take RESPONSIBILITY with what goes on in your household/life and fix what's broken.

Some tips on how to win in the dating and relationship game (do add on) ;

1. Be social, make friends, get a fwb or some plates.
2. Don't try to turn night clubbers and ONS tinder sluts into girlfriends.
3. Be sharp and max out your looks.
4. Don't be a complainer who continues to moan online and worse in their social circle.
5. Don't try be a jerk either, some men can naturally carry it off but most can't.
6. Treat your plates/fwb like humans and not some objects to be used and forgotten.
7. Smv/frame/game behavior is mostly solid advice on SS.
8. Don't burn bridges with plates, if she catches the love bug let her down easy, if she finds a guy for a LTR then let her go - some come back.
9. Know your standards, and what standards in a woman you find compatible.
10. Be a little flexible, women are not robots.
11. Take charge kind of guy, not boss her around but leading her and taking ownership towards anything that goes wrong.
12. High earning power - she's not working so you better bring in enough for the family.
13. Don't be a drug/alcohol addict.
14. Strong leadership, a man who accepts RESPONSIBILITY for anything that goes wrong.

No need to manipulate women, no need to inject drama or play games. But most importantly, no need to have the mindset of some bitter Red Pill follower who's upset that his lack of shape, character, career and his part time Starbucks job is not enough to have HB 8-10's knocking down his door. There is a lot to gain for men who want to understand why women seek out certain features/behaviors in a man, the Red Pill addresses that. But on the flip side of the coin, that also means you can't be some lame hating bitter nerd who takes on no self responsibilities.

The Red Pill has many of you hating women and swearing off either marriage or any tangible meaningful relationships with women, and the end result will see you being miserably lonely.

Plenty of defeatist ideas with equally good ones intermixed imo.

It's sad to see many taking up those defeatist ideology.
You are grossly mistaken about Red Pill. However, If you’re actually interested in learning about it (which seems unlikely based on what you’ve written), check out Rollo’s blog therationalmale.

-Augustus-

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You are grossly mistaken about Red Pill. However, If you’re actually interested in learning about it (which seems unlikely based on what you’ve written), check out Rollo’s blog therationalmale.

-Augustus-
The Red Pill is a believe system.

Of course being an ardent follower such as urself you'd be saying the same exact sentences to justify it's existence much like those jihadist or any extreme religious person; it's a beautiful belief system that answers all of your problems and you will be rewarded. I'm sure many would nod their heads and will be entranced by ur ability to memorised every single thing, word for word.

As for me, theres no need 2 read any "holy" book, one just needs to observe their followers to come to a conclusion.

And there's plenty...

The manosphere is filled with it.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Red Pill is a believe system.

Of course being an ardent follower such as urself you'd be saying the same exact sentences to justify it's existence much like those jihadist or any extreme religious person; it's a beautiful belief system that answers all of your problems and you will be rewarded. I'm sure many would nod their heads and will be entranced by ur ability to memorised every single thing, word for word.

As for me, theres no need 2 read any "holy" book, one just needs to observe their followers to come to a conclusion.

And there's plenty...

The manosphere is filled with it.
As I suspected, you are and will continue to be grossly misinformed.

But hey, the world is full of folks with the same mentality that you possess.

-Augustus-

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
As I suspected, you are and will continue to be grossly misinformed.

But hey, the world is full of folks with the same mentality that you possess.

-Augustus-
Favourite tag line commonly used throughout any cults or believe system to the unbeliever.

But I'll give you the benefit of doubt...

Try something new that I haven't heard before.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Hypergamy isn't real?
Hypergamy is purely gibberish that panders towards victim/defeatist mindset.

If u believe in Hypergamy espoused by the red pill followers, then u r working within the feminine framework as opposed to the masculine frame.

And it will in the end inadvertently make her leave.

Then it reinforces your believe, repeat-cycle a few more times and out spawns MGTOW, Incel and Nofappers.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like zero recognition of objective reality in favor of strategy. You can do both, trust, but verify. Assume the sale, but don't put all your eggs in one basket.
When Hypergamy is assumed to be the truth, your thoughts apply. That's very clever.

What is Hypergamy to a Red Pill follower ?

Basically a women that will leave her lover for another man that's of higher value, she couldn't help herself as that's her hypergamous nature.

Why does Spaz disagree ?

1. When you as a man regardless of your social standing MEETS the REQUIRED standard of a particular woman then hypergamy fails (Open ur eyes, you can see it daily all around you) - However in situations such as these the man is in a precarious frame.

2. When a man has high standards in all facets of his life, then he is a man of many means, options and talents. A man such as this is either already great or on the path towards greatness. Women will be drawn and would seduce such a man for he is a great man to partner and father her children. She will weather the storms to stick by him for she knows life is full of ups and downs. And she knows, whilst there are plentiful of men, there's only a handful of men with greatness inside. The frame of a great man influences those that surrounds him. (Open your eyes, you will see this daily) - What is hypergamy to such a man? It is he who sets the standards.

3. Yes, women are attracted to men of high value to HER, true fact that cannot be disputed. It's within their biological make up. That is every women's minimum standard for HERSELF and for her UNBORN child; to be protected, to be housed and to be fed. It has been so since the beginning of time. However when you as a man acknowledged that women will inadvertently leave you because someone of higher value WILL come along then you shift the power of value to her, it means you have subconsciously LOWERED your value and LOWERED your standards, and as a result ACTED upon a perceived threat which inadvertently always results in a negative outcome in any relationships with women.

The hypergamy that men speak off imo and from my observations applies to monkeys.

And it's a mistake to equate women to monkeys.

There's more, for the moment I'll stop here.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That's not what ppl here believe. They believe that people act in their own self interest, and barring internal and external controls, the self interest of women is to find the best/most fun possible partner even if that means cheating. That doesn't mean everyone will do it, they could have strong external and internal reasons not to, including that you are good enough. The red pill concept that such a self-controlled woman is rare is not a new idea.
That's 1 of the many interpretation of hypergamy. You could pick another, and theres others yet again from any one individuals.

But it all leads towards what I've said in my above post - she left you because you were of lower value as opposed to the new man she perceived as higher value.

In essence it's Marrying/partnering up.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You picked the one that served your superiority complex
U r not the 1st person 2 say that I hv a superiority complex. What is that word 2 me? It means nothing when it is I who set the rules.

But that's not important nor relevant.

Does hypergamy panders towards those with inferiority complex?

Again everyone is looking at the details. Then working on the details over and over again throughout the years.

That's the mistake.

Look at the results. The result is the target, not the details.

Defeatist mindsets will oftentimes yield you undesirable results.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
U hv been here for 2 years and others even longer.

Using hypergamy as the premise in your relationships with women, failing most of the time, often blaming hypergamy as the root cause.

How u think (hypergamy) + how u do things (some good stuff like smv, game and leadership) = Results ( getting HB8-10 and making them stay).

How you think affects the way how you do things and in return ultimately yields the results.

You blame hypergamy yet stick to it, hoping to get the desired results = women.

You blame hypergamy and yet keep changing how you do things often with the hope to get women.

And yet getting the same results over and over again.

But....

And if most of you work from the premise of this;

How u think (masculinity) + how u do things (smv, game and leadership) = Results

In this mindset there is no blame, just accountability, responsibility and ownership.

What is the likely probability of landing a women that fits into a man's frame?

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When Hypergamy is assumed to be the truth, your thoughts apply. That's very clever.

What is Hypergamy to a Red Pill follower ?

Basically a women that will leave her lover for another man that's of higher value, she couldn't help herself as that's her hypergamous nature.

Why does Spaz disagree ?

1. When you as a man regardless of your social standing MEETS the REQUIRED standard of a particular woman then hypergamy fails (Open ur eyes, you can see it daily all around you) - However in situations such as these the man is in a precarious frame.

2. When a man has high standards in all facets of his life, then he is a man of many means, options and talents. A man such as this is either already great or on the path towards greatness. Women will be drawn and would seduce such a man for he is a great man to partner and father her children. She will weather the storms to stick by him for she knows life is full of ups and downs. And she knows, whilst there are plentiful of men, there's only a handful of men with greatness inside. The frame of a great man influences those that surrounds him. (Open your eyes, you will see this daily) - What is hypergamy to such a man? It is he who sets the standards.

3. Yes, women are attracted to men of high value to HER, true fact that cannot be disputed. It's within their biological make up. That is every women's minimum standard for HERSELF and for her UNBORN child; to be protected, to be housed and to be fed. It has been so since the beginning of time. However when you as a man acknowledged that women will inadvertently leave you because someone of higher value WILL come along then you shift the power of value to her, it means you have subconsciously LOWERED your value and LOWERED your standards, and as a result ACTED upon a perceived threat which inadvertently always results in a negative outcome in any relationships with women.

The hypergamy that men speak off imo and from my observations applies to monkeys.

And it's a mistake to equate women to monkeys.

There's more, for the moment I'll stop here.
Hey Spaz, I think you're taking this all too seriously. When people talk about 'hypergamy', it's just a way of saying that most women 'branch swing', that is, it's become the norm for most women these days. This may more or less be true, but then there are always exceptions to the rule.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Spaz, I think you're taking this all too seriously. When people talk about 'hypergamy', it's just a way of saying that most women 'branch swing', that is, it's become the norm for most women these days. This may more or less be true, but then there are always exceptions to the rule.
It is the root cause of many problems is it not?

Edit, it is the primary root cause

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of the cause of men's problems today is an inability to mesh the [new] realities of the world with their own ideals - most tend to devolve into realism or idealism.

The realist will seek to accommodate and adjust himself to the realities as they are perceived. It is a matter of winning within the rules of the game as they have been set. Theirs is the norm of nature.... of what is.

The idealist follows a code that is thought to transcend the messy circumstances within which we find ourselves. Theirs is a moral norm... of what ought to be [in an unthinking age this is usually socially derived].

But there is also a third way, which combines the best of both. A man has his ideals and they are to pragmatically interface with the reality on the ground through the use of practical reason [as opposed to pure/ theoretical reason]. So one could recognize the new reality that most women today are 'hypergamous' without having to capitulate completely to this 'reality'. A pragmatic self-determined man will, to a certain extent, and within parameters, create his own reality. This is after all the whole point of life.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Haha very cleverly put @ChristopherColumbus , a through and through intellectual on a higher level then the rest of the intellectuals here.

There's a disproportionate number of intellectuals in SS as compared from the rest of the quadrant. Perhaps it's a good point to look into that too ?

However you are right. I'll concede that.

The 3rd way you mentioned is the best option.

I'm reminded of the belief system practised in my childhood, the belief that a great dragon dwells just beneath the mountains and of God's that roam the jungles, we used to offer prayers and offerings to appease those spirits and as proof of their existence certain "miracles" and bad "omens" were attributed to them.

That was the life narrative then. And it is for many of those that cling to it, unable to let go of its clutches and going about life based on that society worldview.

And if people aren't careful, hypergamy will be for you.

Once inside that worldview, being vulnerable, hurt and exploited by some women as most are in the beginning, and then getting support from men in similar circumstances offering advice, that worldview MUST then be correct.

Let's test the limits of your intellect @ChristopherColumbus , at least you do offer insights worth considering as compared to those who just simply rehash and repeat what's being said online.

R

Ranger

I’ve read through this. I understand where you are coming from Spaz.
First off Hypergamy is a biological response. It can’t be reasoned with. HOWEVER, the age gap for you and your woman may be perfect. 18 years?
First off 35 year old men should be marrying 18-21 year olds. 21 may even be too old and I will tell you why.
Girls at a young age, now jump on the c@ck carousel very early. Most will have 20+ partners by 21. In some cases, much higher.
Here is the problem with this and it is also biological. Biology and physiology can’t be bargained with or reasoned with.
A woman will sexually imprint with a man or men. Every one c@ck she sucks or rides, to a greater or lesser degree, imprints on her and is equal to about 20 girls when the guy rides. That’s 1/20

This means that men have imprinted sexually on her. This is some serious damage to a woman. Men don’t have this biological DNA driven holder that keeps her bound to a man until he gets killed or fails as a man in her eyes. Society has manipulated what failure is to an absurdity.

A woman with more imprints is emotionally not able to imprint to any depth that will keep her partnered up. She will always pine, very secretly, for that one or two that ran away. She will, as long as she’s able, search for the type of man who imprinted on her the very first time. Not the first time she had sex in some cases. The first to imprint deeply.
Even if she was to even find the original guy, he’s changed and she can and will drop into depression.

My take. I do not hate women. I LOVE them. I had my rage and then my epiphanies. I think their scemes and plots are adorable. Up to a point. She nags? She’s gone.
I find it really sad and in a way, heart breaking that these woman are truly damaged beyond repair. How do you remove 40 or 50 or way more breeding imprints from a woman’s soul and heart?
When I was a young teenage my mother was sitting on a chair in the living room and she said...
“My god. Women are destroying themselves. We are what holds the world together and we are destroying the world.”