Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Real Reason Divorce is So Common

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
It's because women get a really sweet deal, imagine this for a second most divorces end up with the husband getting half of his wifes assets,alimony and custody of the kids?

How common do you think divorce would be? Do you think 90% of women would still initiate divorces if they actually had to face consequences for their actions?

I don't understand why men gave up so much of their power for nothing. It's amazing that we don't have mass rioting because of how biased divorce laws are against men.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree. I’d argue the reason divorce is common is because marriage is an unnatural arrangement for humans to begin with.

Females are hardwired to mate with top tier (10-20%) guys. The rest of the guys get leftovers. What this means is that most marriages in 2022 are where the wife is settling for her secondary option. Hence, 80% of the time she is initiating divorce.

Law is not the cause of the female tendency to leave, as this statistic likely carries over into non marital relationships as well. Browse this forum long enough, you will see no shortage of guys getting dumped by girlfriends and plates.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Disagree. I’d argue the reason divorce is common is because marriage is an unnatural arrangement for humans to begin with.

Females are hardwired to mate with top tier (10-20%) guys. The rest of the guys get leftovers. What this means is that most marriages in 2022 are where the wife is settling for her secondary option. Hence, 80% of the time she is initiating divorce.

Law is not the cause of the female tendency to leave, as this statistic likely carries over into non marital relationships as well. Browse this forum long enough, you will see no shortage of guys getting dumped by girlfriends and plates.
If it's unnatural why do so many men and women want to get married? Most girls dream of getting married one day and having that ideal wedding.

Also divorce rates skyrocketed once the laws were reformed and no fault divorce was introduced. Give someone an inch and they will take a mile.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's unnatural why do so many men and women want to get married? Most girls dream of getting married one day and having that ideal wedding.

Also divorce rates skyrocketed once the laws were reformed and no fault divorce was introduced. Give someone an inch and they will take a mile.
Marketing. That and marriage benefits guys that are not top tier because it gives them access to mating with a woman. As for the rates skyrocketing, I recon it’s not the rates of women leaving are higher- it’s that societies basically prevented wives from doing so before those laws existed.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marketing. That and marriage benefits guys that are not top tier because it gives them access to mating with a woman. As for the rates skyrocketing, I recon it’s not the rates of women leaving are higher- it’s that societies basically prevented wives from doing so before those laws existed.
Marriage also benefits girls because once she loses her looks, very few guys will want her. However, if she married when she is young, she already "locked in her guy". Traditional marriage keeps both men and women in check. Guys are prevented from leaving his wife for a younger model. This also allows average men who aren't married , to date the younger models. People have kids and both wife and husband help raise these kids to become decent adults. Its a fact that kids that only have one parent (especially single mothers) become criminals. Both parents raising kids create a better society.

Now, because of feminism, loose marriage laws, and Disney marketing; women don't understand why mother nature made her good looking when she is younger (to lock in a mate); her youth is wasted on chasing chad. Society no longer gives women a scarlet A. No longer reins in slutty behavior -- for both men and women. The marriage contract is no longer strong. It's no longer a contract; its more of, when a women gets bored or when the relationship gets hard; she divorces him for cash prizes. The marriage contract has become a scam for men.

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
there's a place for men who willfully suppress their masculinity - it's called the Friend Zone.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Males are also hardwired to mate with the top tier. None one picks an average, plain-faced, slightly overweight Sally as his top choice. Men settle, just like women do.
The difference is that men need for sex than vice vesa. If the women has some money she does not need a man that much. Plus men find women more beautiful than the other way round. Even gay men adore women.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's unnatural why do so many men and women want to get married?
Marketing (mentioned above). Societal pressure. Familial pressure. Church brainwashing. Government incentives. Fear of dying alone. Business arrangement/money. Once in a while, because two people love each other and might want to raise kids together.

If it were natural, this thread wouldn't be necessary.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The difference is that men need for sex than vice vesa. If the women has some money she does not need a man that much. Plus men find women more beautiful than the other way round. Even gay men adore women.
Most "gay" men are not 100% gay, but that's a separate subject. Regarding sex, women may crave it less but they crave companionship more than men. And they want companionship of attractive men, not guys who look like Bill Cosby or Harvey Weinstein.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“attraction” though, for women, is only partially based on looks. If you look like Weinstein, but you have a lion’s heart. That makes a big difference.

Conversely, if you look like Brad Pitt, but have the heart of a pea, then that makes a huge difference to the overall attractiveness of this male companion that women seek.

And you’re right about the gays. Seperate topic, but so important. Most gay men are attracted to, and will bang, women. They just so happen to be also attracted to men. And who’s more receptive to casual sex? Men. So gays gravitate to gay sex for ease and access. But I actually suspect that, as long as women make it easy for gays (and they quite often do), the preference of gay man for banging other men would start skewing towards women.
I agree that attraction is only partially based on looks but disagree about Weinstein. If you look like that, no amount of heart will help. Money will help but only with gold diggers (like Harvey's wife) who are willing to overlook you appearance. I mean, think about it. The guy was extremely rich and had mad status...and still was reduced to begging women for sex in exchange for roles, or downright sexual assault.

Regarding gays, I agree. Many of them are just confused.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“attraction” though, for women, is only partially based on looks. If you look like Weinstein, but you have a lion’s heart. That makes a big difference.

Conversely, if you look like Brad Pitt, but have the heart of a pea, then that makes a huge difference to the overall attractiveness of this male companion that women seek.

And you’re right about the gays. Seperate topic, but so important. Most gay men are attracted to, and will bang, women. They just so happen to be also attracted to men. And who’s more receptive to casual sex? Men. So gays gravitate to gay sex for ease and access. But I actually suspect that, as long as women make it easy for gays (and they quite often do), the preference of gay man for banging other men would start skewing towards women.
I became friends with a gay guy and his BF. Asked them both about this. One said he'd be open to sex with a woman but went for guys because it was easier. The other said he hadn't been with a woman since HS (he was 31) and had no real interest in them.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy was extremely rich and had mad status...and still was reduced to begging women for sex in exchange for roles, or downright sexual assault.
He wasn't reduced to begging women for sex. He gave them a proposal: "u give me sex and treat me like a king, and I will help u get that part in the movie."

There are allegations that assault took place, but it seems like there sure were a lot of actress that were smiling and kissing him in public being all friendly; these same actress that said he was assaulting then just a few hours before.

He was married and I'm sure there were many woman who would have loved to be his wife/girlfriends etc. Obviously, there will be women who regardless how much status he has, will not be interested in him. But they are rare. The bad thing for him was that he still continued to associate with these women. It was probably a power trip for him or something. That was his downfall.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He wasn't reduced to begging women for sex. He gave them a proposal: "u give me sex and treat me like a king, and I will help u get that part in the movie."
No, he was literally begging. In the most pathetic and embarrassing manner possible.

Listen to the audio.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, he was literally begging. In the most pathetic and embarrassing manner possible.

Listen to the audio.

So Harvey touched her breast a few days prior. She felt so uncomfortable that she decided to meet him again and record her conversation instead of never talking to him.

This type of begging.... yeah, I seen this before by guys wanting to get in girls pants - its common. It like "oh... lets have sex... I'll just use the tip... i promise.. please.. please.." etc. and the woman goes "no no no..." and later she says "OK, but just the tip..."

Harvey is not physically threatening her. He is just threatening her with the lose of his FRIENDSHIP and all the benefits that entails $$$$.

Let's say a man got mixed signals and they start to fool around. He touched her breast and she didn't like it so he stopped. They went home separately. However, the next day the woman comes over to his hotel. What would an average man think? Is that an "sign of interest"?

Regardless, all of these woman could have simply walked away. But they didn't because they wanted to be movie stars. Allegedly, Jennifer Lawrence took the deal.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
So Harvey touched her breast a few days prior. She felt so uncomfortable that she decided to meet him again and record her conversation instead of never talking to him.

This type of begging.... yeah, I seen this before by guys wanting to get in girls pants - its common. It like "oh... lets have sex... I'll just use the tip... i promise.. please.. please.." etc. and the woman goes "no no no..." and later she says "OK, but just the tip..."

Harvey is not physically threatening her. He is just threatening her with the lose of his FRIENDSHIP and all the benefits that entails $$$$.

Let's say a man got mixed signals and they start to fool around. He touched her breast and she didn't like it so he stopped. They went home separately. However, the next day the woman comes over to his hotel. What would an average man think? Is that an "sign of interest"?

Regardless, all of these woman could have simply walked away. But they didn't because they wanted to be movie stars. Allegedly, Jennifer Lawrence took the deal.
Are you seriously trying to defend and justify the actions of a convicted rapist?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's the same with Hugh Hefner's accusers. As far as I'm concerned, if they took any kind of bribe for sexual acts, they are not victims. One can't take an out of court settlement, then go back and sue for being a victim.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you seriously trying to defend and justify the actions of a convicted rapist?
These women are not mother Teresa's. They knew the rumors about Harvey. Most if not all of Hollywood knew about it. The casting couch is nothing new (look up Louis B. Mayer). But yet, here we are... women still try to benefit from the casting couch and when it doesn't go their way, they yell rape.

Personally, I think they all all trash. Harvey.. the women... the players that allowed it (oprah, meryl streep, etc..). It's like if u play in mud, don't expect me to feel pity for u if u get dirty.

Whatever... what I know for sure now: it's going to be harder for women to sleep their way to the top. So i guess its a good thing. But if a woman finds a man genuinely attractive on the film set, dont expect him to make the first move. He's going to be very cautious especially if he's prominent.

Oh yeah, it's rumored Meryl Streep took the deal also...

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
These women are not mother Teresa's. They knew the rumors about Harvey. Most if not all of Hollywood knew about it. The casting couch is nothing new (look up Louis B. Mayer). But yet, here we are... women still try to benefit from the casting couch and when it doesn't go their way, they yell rape.

Personally, I think they all all trash. Harvey.. the women... the players that allowed it (oprah, meryl streep, etc..). It's like if u play in mud, don't expect me to feel pity for u if u get dirty.

Whatever... what I know for sure now: it's going to be harder for women to sleep their way to the top. So i guess its a good thing. But if a woman finds a man genuinely attractive on the film set, dont expect him to make the first move. He's going to be very cautious especially if he's prominent.

Oh yeah, it's rumored Meryl Streep took the deal also...
You can voluntarily be a part of something, like war and still not enjoy what you are doing and going through. Those 2 things are not mutually exclusive.

I don't see the need to defend pieces of **** like Harvey Weinstein who make all Men look bad by being a creep.