Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Ramblings, Musings and Encounters of a Manchild.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A semi f*ck up report.

Went out over the weekend, this was like the 4th time I've been to a club in 6 months because I've been avoiding drinking, the stinking hangovers and generally just trying to grow up a bit. I will go back to clubs more regularly but it's not for right now. I'm still kicking off the cobwebs but it went okay. I semi fücked up, like I didn't really fück up but everything was far from smooth and because timings were against me, it compounded everything but hey.

I got my standard girl overtly hitting on me thing which used to happen all the time at uni. It was only 1-2 a night but it was consistent. Thank god I'm reasonably good looking. This time is was this cute Hungarian waitress, I was walking through the dancefloor and she just started grinding on me. I grabbed her shoulders, turned her around and looked at her face(most important part) she was hot. Good news. So we danced for about 30 seconds and I just thought, I could be chatting to a girl who wasn't really that interested so I told her to come outside with me away from her friends and she came. Good sign. So we get outside and we're talking for a few minutes and her friends come outside and say that they're going home. I knew at that point it was done, like we hadn't built enough of a connection for her to stay or for me to go with her without being that creepy guy who is just following her home. I went for the hail mary phone number, I'll text her in a bit but I doubt she'll get back to me. Definitely needed more time on that one. But I still think I could have played it better.

So I will be heading more in the next weeks and I know there's one cute girl where I'm going to be next week who is interested. I've met her once before but at that time I was getting with someone else, hopefully that should work in my favour.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out last night, was an interesting night. That girl who I thought was cute and suspected was interested was indeed flirting with me. However, again I found another girl so she'll have to wait :p

Went to this bar, it was interesting, my confidence at the moment is really high. Anyway, a few good looking girls were definitely checking me out. But one girl in particular caught me eye, I was at the bar and she walked in from behind and I could see her leaning past her friend to catch a look. Anyway get back to my group and we're chilling, the next thing you know she's standing with her friend right behind us dancing, of course that's the actual give away. We get chatting, I do the standard isolation within the first 30 seconds just to check if all is good. She's comes and we have a chat, she's not subtle at all, she started giggling said "you're really hot." It's on but I realised logistically I was screwed. I was half way across town and can't really take a girl back and her friend lived the other way where she was staying and I really didn't fancy going all the way there at 3am since I was tired enough as it is. Realising it was going to be tough, we set up a date instead. Everything just went well, like I never get shït tested anymore, I think that's because I'm really not doing that much.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out solo on Friday night, I wasn't planning on going out but I forced myself to go out even though no one else was really up for it as it was already quite late. Plus going out alone forces you to go out and talk to people.

Anyway as I'm getting back into the swing of things I gave myself one rule. Always push the interaction as far as it can go. That means escalating a lot.

Anyway, I saw this chick talking to this guy and he went to the toilet or something and thought it was a good time to open my first girl of the night. She's Spanish, which usually isn't my type but she was hot. She was very handsy from the start and got marks for guessing that I played rugby and she was telling me about how she likes guys who play rugby. Not even being subtle. One side note which I want to add was that she had a friend who had a guy chasing after her and she said "this guy isn't moving fast enough", if that wasn't the green light that proves that women go out to meet guys who move quickly and efficiently, I don't know what is. Anyway, I moved on because I knew I'd see her later in the night. Did not push the interaction, which wasn't ideal.

Next, I opened this brunette German girl who was not hot but did have a hot friend so I was talking to this brunette for about a minute and introduced myself to the other girls. So I got talking to the hot one, who looked typically German. About 30 seconds in, I took her by the hand and led her away from her friends just to gauge where I was at and she came no problem. Good sign. Then we were talking but holding this intense eye contact, it was powerful. After about 2 minutes, we were chatting at the bar holding hands, so it was on buuuuut the logistics sucked...again. We arranged a date for tomorrow, which should be nice. They went off to another bar and I stuck around but after that I had a real problem getting into a conversation with any girl, it was weird. I was tired anyway because I went out quite late as it was not a planned night so I bolted.

Came back with tons of stuff to work on but I have a great foundation to build off of so I'm optimistic. If I go out solo once a week, I should improve a hell of a lot.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a weekend off because I'm ill and I have a big weekend next week so I need all the money I can get.

Interestingly enough, a two friends have approached me about going on group dates with girls who have seen my pic on Facebook and want to know more. So that should be interesting in the next couple of weeks, I've checked both girls out on FB too and they're so I'm down. Also meeting with a friend next week to go out with 3-4 girls and one other guy, which should be interesting because her friends are hot.

I also have 3-4 months until preseason starts for rugby so I want to be in the best shape possible for that. Hoping to put on another 5kg before then to help with that and hopefully I can play a few divisions up on where I am at the moment because I'm good enough just not big enough. That's continued motivation for going heavy in the gym and it's really paying off in so many areas, I can't recommend it enough.

I think once the weather gets better, I'll spend a night or two after work hitting the streets and hitting on chicks. Plus one night out on my own each weekend, then out more socially another and things should progress nicely.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you've shifted up to another gear man. Good for you. Now you're in even better shape, it will become even easier. Like you said, you're facing fewer and fewer tests because you're in the right shape and therefore mindset. You shouldn't be doing too much, rather just facilitating them talking at you. Comms should be 80-20 them.

Really need to focus on fitness myself. Might take a little break from pursuing too.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm back into the swing of things. Went out last night for some leaving drinks and had the chick who was leaving eating out of the palm of my hand. I didn't do anything too different from what I usually do. We talked a little, I escalated, she was clearly into it. I spent an hour whispering dirty things into her ear about how wet she was getting. We're sitting down and she's touching me. She tried to kiss me, I refused and tell her to be classy. I know at this point I'm going to be fücking her later. That happens way too much to be a coincidence, there's nothing like watching a girl get confused/aroused over the fact that you won't kiss her. I genuinely think from the point of refusing to kiss her my success ratio when it comes to getting girls to leave with me is probably about 90%. Whenever I've kissed her first that ratio goes way down, that sexual energy get released and it ruins the moment.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since my last update, my hard work has paid off. Since I live at home, the days of fast ONS's have gone because logistically it's just going to be less common thus a waste of time. I've been adapting and it's good to be adaptable.

I'll just jump into it:

Girl 1

She's the type of girl I keep coming across again and again for some reason. She hot, comes from money, privately educated, well spoken but doesn't really shove it your face. She's a student and lives on her own in an apartment in central London that her dad rents for her. Anyway, we have been on two dates, kissed and I've played it pretty well. My sub-communication at the moment is great, I know she likes me so it's going well. I'm going around to her place later for dinner and wine so we'll see how that ends up.

Girl 2

Someone at work I've had my eye on for a while, she's Swedish, hot but kind of annoying. Thankfully I don't actually have to see her at work because she works in a completely different part of the building. Met her out at some work drinks and she had a few orbiters from work hanging around. Needless to say one of them was pretty fücked off when I took her outside for some air, made out with her and he just came outside and saw that. But anyway, we went on a date on Sunday, which was interesting because I was majorly hungover and kind of meh about the whole thing. She was like clinging to my arm the whole time and trying to hold my hand. She actually kind of reminds me of another Swedish girl I met back at university who was also kind of annoying. I think it's her accent annoys me because it's not what I would call properly Swedish because she spent some time at American schools around the world because of her dads job. Again, I know she likes me so I'll probably end up inviting myself over this weekend and seeing what happens.

Girl 3

This girl is actually 26 next week. When we first met I thought she was cute but she was really cold towards me, like verging on rude, multiple times. I was like "who the fück is this bïtch?" Anyway, I ignored her because who needs that in their life... Well apparently I do because I got drunk and spoke to her anyway. I asked her why she was so rude and she told me that she was complicated. So I cold read her and just said my piece, I think I used the word "abrasive." Then I told her I can imagine exactly what she'd be like on a date, how hard to please and ultimately what she actually wanted form life. This went on for a little too long, probably about 5-10 minutes. The tone and her initial reaction was similar to this scene here. First, she got really emotional and welled up a little so I gave her a hug then she said that she hadn't met someone who had just worked her out so quickly and mercilessly. That day she learnt that she was not actually that complicated. She then started to call me confident, ****y, all the buzz words trying to get back at me...and then in my head I realised she liked me. Then after that we actually got on annoyingly well, made out and just enjoyed each others company. Anyway I'm meeting up with her for a quick first date a few hours before I go to dinner at Girl 1's place.

In other news Michelle keeps on calling me and messaging me. I still love her but I'm sort of getting over her now, even though we slept together a few weeks back, which complicated things. It's bad because whenever I do speak to her, we get on so well even just as mates so it's easy to forget all the shït that comes along with being with her.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another one bites the dust

Closed Girl 1 the other night, there were no real problems. I can't remember the last time that once I get to a certain point with a girl that they give me problems which is good because it never used to be that way. We met up, walked a bit, she cooked me dinner then...yeah. I think I'll give her a name on here, Annie.

But before that I went on a date with Girl 3, who I actually really like it's annoying. She's pretty, she's intellectual and works out. We get on really well too, so it'll be nice to see where it goes. In fact I'll give her a name on here too and I'm randomly choosing Connie.

Meeting the Swedish girl tomorrow for a quick drink, which should be enough investment to get her to make me dinner at some point in the near future.

I think the way girls treat you as a person is a good indication of the vibes that you're giving off. I'm trying to keep everything drama free and so far so good. Also I've found that once I just stopped trying on dates, they became a hell of a lot easier to deal with. The flake rate is way down compared to how it used to be.

I've also met another girl this week, let's call her Girl 4, why break the habit of the week. She just seems to be an absolute princess girl, tall, pretty, blonde, she's 21 and drives a Range Rover. I don't even know how I keep finding these girls but I'm not complaining. She actually gave me her number without me having to ask and said I was hot. I guess she knows what she wants in life. I'm meeting up with her during the week and the cycle starts again lol.

I'm just trying to build up a decent rotation of girls, I actually think 4-5 is too many. I don't think I'd have the time to keep that up over a long period but for now, I'm 22 and it's all good fun.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out the other evening, it was pretty uneventful really. Got touched up a few times which was cool. Got my standard one girl who was super into me and I kinda made a simple error. So I was on the dancefloor and this girl catches my eye, held eye contact for a few seconds, then about 10 seconds later she dancing right in front of me. Not even subtle, so I turned her around and I could tell it was instantly on. We made out pretty quickly, so clearly I broke my rule about making out in clubs but I actually got away with it. She starts touching my junk, it's just on very quickly, this is all within the first 2-3 minutes I don't even know her name at this point and she's telling me how she's going to fück me. All lights are a go, however, I was out with my buddy and I hate to be the guy who ditches his friends and I went out to cheer him up anyway so I swapped numbers with her. Well...this was my error, I had turned my phone off, I told her I couldn't leave with her that night so we arranged something during the week and I put my number in her phone and text myself. I think this is all going to be good and I wake up in the morning and there's no text on my phone and it definitely sent so I must have typed in the wrong number. Such a simple error that's lost a easy shag but oh well. Next time I'll just turn my phone back on and act like a normal person.

In terms of the rotation, Annie has gone out of town for a few days which is good because she was always trying to meet up and you can only dodge someone so much. I think when she gets back to London I'll make it clear that this is casual for now. It's great that she has high interest and easy to manage.

Went on that drink with the Swedish girl Sofia, it was good. I come across as quite aloof on dates, almost like I'm not really hitting on them and just assume that they're into me and so far it's just working so well so no need to change that up. We went for a few drinks and ended up making out by the river, I could tell she was getting pretty turned on so I broke it off, left and invited myself round for dinner a few days later. No objections. We left work together one evening, I went round to hers, ended up getting a pizza and chilled for a bit. She lives in this awesome apartment with 3 other Swedish girls who are also hot, which was actually quite annoying because I'm greedy. Anyway, slept with her that evening and thankfully she's not as clingy as Annie so there is a real casual vibe. I got up and left soon after. In fact on the date we went on she talked about how different guys are in Sweden when it comes to dating and how she found it attractive that I just told her want I wanted and did it. She's going back to Sweden in like 6 months so nothing serious to be had here, just another one added to the rotation.

Now the most interesting one is now Connie who I met up with over the weekend and we got on again. However, she a lot more cautious even though out of all 3 girls she is the most interested. She got drunk one night and text me about how much she likes me and a bunch of other stuff. Which was interesting because I tried to invite myself round to hers and she kinda said no so I'll give it one more date and if she doesn't agree, then I'll have a talk with her and see what's up. I'm not exactly in a rush but she does go on holiday for like 3 weeks pretty soon so I want to sleep with her before she goes otherwise it could be back 3-4 steps when she gets back.

I didn't get to meet up with Girl 4(the little rich girl) the other week but we've arranged something for this week and we'll see how that goes, I pretty much have zero expectations because managing 4 girls just seems like too much hassle at the moment.

In other news Michelle is still pushing to meet up and odds are that I'm going to run into her next weekend when I'm visiting other people so she will get her wish. I don't really want to meet up because I still really care and all that drama is so far behind, stirring up old emotions could be dangerous. But if I keep all that shït at arms length I should be able to have a cracking summer, I'm going away soon too with the boys will be mayhem.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Stuff MR W .......i think its good your still finding ways to get laid even whilst living at home

Ive had to forfeit sex since ive moved back into my parents due to an awkward financial situation and 6 months down the line its really starting to do my chunk in

Ive got plenty of chicks who want the D and nowhere to give it to them ......:/

You seem to meet these rich little Philly’s and foreigners whom have their own places .......my city is nowhere near as big as London and i don’t have these types of resources at my disposal but perhaps i have to look a little harder

Any tips on negotiating a location to fvck ?

Also what’s the problem with Michelle ? she sounds like she means a lot ?

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread should be pinned to the top of this forum for all members to read as a shining example of how all men below the age of 40 should behave.

If you want to get in to a relationship, fine do it. But always be ready to revert to this man's mindset. This is a perfect demonstration of how abundance and the associated mentality attracts women from every angle.

Its a simple equation really:

-Man wants woman. Woman doesn't want man = Man has no woman. No woman wants a man that no woman wants.

-Man wants lots of women. Some of those women want the man = Man has (at least) one woman that he wants. Women want what others have.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo-Player said:
You seem to meet these rich little Philly’s and foreigners whom have their own places .......my city is nowhere near as big as London and i don’t have these types of resources at my disposal but perhaps i have to look a little harder

Any tips on negotiating a location to fvck ?
I think it's tough when you haven't got anywhere to go. I have lucked out in a sense because I do live in London and there is an consistent stream of foreigners coming in for a few months and students with their own accommodation. I've basically stopped going to clubs as a means to meet women because there's no point because I have no real say in getting them to invite me back to theirs. It's actually frustrating trying to meet drunk girls in clubs like you said because it can be on but you can't act on it. Unless you want to roll out to a Holiday Inn everytime which beings along a whole different set of issues. How do you meet most of your girls?

Bingo-Player said:
Also what’s the problem with Michelle ? she sounds like she means a lot ?
Michelle is just a girl I used to see back at uni who I do like. In some ways she was ideal, she was a virgin, probably the hottest person I know, loyal and a nice person. However, in reality as she has pointed out I just want to keep her around for later, which obviously isn't possible. It's kind of made me face up to the reality that you can have an perfect situation sitting you in the face and sometimes that isn't enough. In fact she called me the other day crying, spoke for a while and it sucked because we just get on so well. But those days are done.

TheMonkeyKing said:
If you want to get in to a relationship, fine do it. But always be ready to revert to this man's mindset. This is a perfect demonstration of how abundance and the associated mentality attracts women from every angle.
This is a major problem with this forum. Most guys are stuck in this mental catch 22 where they know they need an abundance mentality but don't have the skills or lifestyle to get it. The only way they're going to get it is if they put in the work and frankly there are too many egos out there that aren't willing to put in the work because they think it's below them or some other reason. Once you get the ball rolling, it snowballs, it's like other chicks can smell the püssy on you.

I managed to close Connie the other night, again no issues which was great. In fact because she's going on holiday today, she invited me around one evening she had spare and we basically went straight to bed. Hopefully it should stay pretty casual but we'll see whats up when she gets back and Annie's back in town this week, as is Sofia. It's weird that they've all decided to leave in such a short period of time.

I think now I need to ride the wave and take advantage of this great vibe and get daygaming. I can't get too comfortable in this situation though because any one of them could drop out for some reason and I have to stay sharp. Actually there was one last thing that I found kinda funny, for the last couple of months this girl has been getting on my train in the morning and I think she's hot but I've said anything to her, occasionally we hold a little eye contact but that's it. Anyway I was coming home late the other evening, it was around 11 and I'd been out drinking and I was walking down the platform and there she was. We shared eye contact again but I walked another 20-30 metres up the platform. I turn around a minute later and she's standing right next to me, so she'd walked all the way down to where I was for no reason. I just smirked to myself and got on the train because it just arrived, I sat down and I saw her hesitate as if she was going to sit next to me but instead she just sat right in my eyeline. I was surprised I didn't actually do anything because I've never seen a girl make something so obvious but she was on my train in the morning a few days later and she bumped me as I got off the train and smiled at me. We said hi and that was about it but it should be interesting to see if she actually makes a move.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't updated in a while because all was going rather well but the other weekend I just got bored. I realised I was bored with the girls I was seeing and I needed to switch things up. So I slept with them all one last time, then I broke it off with all of them so I'm back to having no girls, which isn't as scary as it used to be. I back myself now, I'm not afraid to go to zero...in fact I have awesome friends and they're actually trying to set me up with some of their friends in other social circles that they're in. So one is this cute girl who I met at a party way back but nothing happened for whatever reason and she thinks I'm good looking so I'm going to hit up and ask her out, probably over facebook but I might get a chance to see her in a week or so but we'll see. Another girl is one that my friend reckons I could hook up with simply because I'm her type and she's my type...not a lot to go on but she's fücking hot so we'll see but I'm not holding my breath. The other girl is actually a girl I've known for years and have got with a few times but we've both been away at uni/in relationships so nothings happened. I asked her out the other night and we're going on a date this week so we'll wait and see on that one.

I think with my next set of girls I'm going to play it a little smarter. For some reason I felt like the girls did like me too much, compared to what I want right now, like it was getting to the 2/3 month mark and I felt that it was either going to go one way or the other...I chose the other and done. Maybe this time I'll see what happens if I keep it more casual rather than building proper connections with these girls, I guess it's about experimenting and seeing what works.

I've also got a few other things going on. I know guys on here thinking texting should be used purely to set up dates but I'm currently talking to 3 girls who are abroad who I've met for a few hours drunk and trying to convince them to fly over to London to see me within the next few months. It's very unlikely but it's interesting all the same.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanted to update and sort of have a recap. I'm going through a purple patch. Everything I do just works at the moment. The weirdest thing is I haven't done a cold approach in months. I took a few moments the other day to consider what had changed in my life. I always got girls but I had to put in a lot more work.

Tangible changes

My body

I've always had low body fat and a decent amount of muscle and I looked okay. But since I've been working out, I've put on some size, I have a good V taper, full chest and aesthetically my body looks good. As I've said on here before girls just touch my chest all the time. I also remember reading a post a few months ago about how girls don't tell guys they're attractive. That's just not my experience, again last night a girl basically made her move by complimenting me and I also overheard another girl not being subtle telling her friend that she thought I was attractive. So the physique, the fashion and the square jaw are paying off.

I don't give a crap

I'm not sure when it happened but one day something just clicked and I didn't give a shït anymore. It's so liberating, to not give a crap. Before I thought I didn't give a crap but now I could not give two fücks about walking away from a girl. The other day, I was on a date and I wasn't happy about how the girl was acting, I just thought I may as well just go home and play my PS4. I walked with her to the station stood outside and told her I was going home. It was like when the needle skips off of the record, she had no idea how to act, so she grabbed my hand as I walked off. We talked for a bit and I was very upfront with her about a few things...then we went back to hers and the rest is history. Not giving a crap has given me the freedom to push boundaries more and escalate things at the right time.

Living with an abundance mindset

I just dropped the 3 girls I was seeing from my rotation and I may have replaced them all already with hotter girls. I didn't like where I was with these girls so they had to go. I wasn't afraid to go back to zero because there's always another girl. The best thing is the 2 of the girls that I dropped still want to hang out and fück so I'm actually turning down more sex than I'm having otherwise I'd be spending all my time with chicks and I don't want to do that. The funny thing is, I still lose a lot of girls. Some girls I get to a certain point with and it's done but I know within myself once I get her to a certain point, it's done.

My confidence is as high as ever

With women, I now back myself 100%. My friend left me in a bar talking to the girl I was going to ask out over facebook, I'm glad I didn't because he left me talking to her for not very long at all. When he got back I'd already arranged a date and got her number and this was early in the night. I back myself because I can't remember the last time a girl said no to me. I'm pretty sure they do all the time but I just forget about it and move on. I'm mostly writing all this so one day, when things get shïtty again, I can look back and draw strength from it.

I'm better with logistics

I've not banged girls because I didn't have a condom. I've lost girls because I've lost them in clubs and didn't get their number. I've not slept with girls because I had no place to go. I've experienced a lot for someone my age. I've seen a ton of different situations and I've learnt many things. Some mistakes I will never make again. Getting good with logistics just means you lose less girls because of stupid situations when she already likes you. You're not going to get every girl but there's no reason to be losing the girls you do get. Here are a few things off the top of my head:

1. Strike whilst the iron is hot. Sometimes you get one chance to bang, take it. Invite her out on a date ASAP. I've found a direct correlation with how successful I have been with how quickly I've gotten a girl out on a date. If the gaps too long that spark goes and it's tough to get it back unless you see her.
  2. Get her number early on. The worst thing that can happen is you scrambling to get her number when one of you has to leave. Get it as soon as you realise that she's into you and ask her out on a date at the same time too. Then use the number as a way of organising it...seed it in person, execute over whatsapp.
  3. When you're in a bedroom, kick off your shoes and go and lay down on the bed. Invite her to come and lay next to you. I shamelessly do this all the time, it makes that first moment of escalation so much less awkward. I did this after I spending hours in a girls bedroom sitting on a chair or some crap like that.
I'm tired so I cannot think of anymore right now...but yeah

I will post soon about the plates but I want to talk about the new girl on the block quickly. I fancied her as soon as I first met her, I've hung out with her on a few occasions in a group setting and she's always been cool but we never really spoke to each other properly, she's closer to pretty much everyone else we mutually hang out with. Anyway the other night we got talking and we hit it off, we're flirty people and she brought that up. Anyway it ended up with her paying me a compliment about how she thought I was smooth and that I clearly knew how to get what I want. She also kept telling me about how hot one of my old girls(Michelle) was, and that all her friends saw pictures of me and was asking who the good looking guy was. That was my green light because that's girl version of hitting on a guy...oh and she touched my chest :whistle: I asked her out and I'm seeing her soon. I have a feeling it's worth giving her a name on here, I'll go with Izzy.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My life is awesome

Life is good.

I was at a work party the other day and caused a bit of a stir, I'm not going to go into too much detail but all the guys there were commenting on how all the girls were all over me. It was kinda awkward because like 5 different girls decided to come and put their legs over me or sit on my lap. As a side note, the girl I used to sleep with from work was there too, I hadn't spoken to her in a month but as soon as she had a bit to drink, she couldn't hack the attention I was getting. One of the guys said she was staring over at me all night and she also tried to grab my hand at one point and I pulled it away. But in general I was getting hit on like too much, I'm comfortable with being the centre of attention when it comes to that sort of thing and social proof does the work for the other girls so it's take your pick. I also had a few of those girls verbally escalate on me too, which was nice but it was the wrong time for me to be reciprocating in any sort of way, it was too open plus I had a booty call so I could leave untarnished. Even though the rumour mill is in overdrive this week and as usually I'm just shrugging it all off, I have enough on my plate as it is. If it was a different situation, I would pick the two best girls there and just run with that but since it's work and I don't know how long I'll be there, I don't want to run up a reputation.

Things with the new girl on the block Izzy are going well. I can read situations pretty well now. I actually got flaked on the other day for the first time in ages by a different girl but I knew it was coming, I could feel it so next time I'll just preempt it and break things off myself first. I actually cussed that girl out too for flaking because I'd never really done it before and I wanted to see how'd she react. She didn't take it too well...but meh not my problem, she was rude and that cannot be tolerated. Anyway back to Izzy, we went on a date the other day, I did the usual. Stayed quiet, escalated when I needed to and put the spotlight on her. She reacted kinda weirdly to the spotlight and just started throwing compliments at me, which was nice. We're meeting up again next week so we'll see how that goes but I've seen her socially since and she came onto me which was cool and actually told the guys in the group we were dating, I'm cool with that but it's just again created questions, which could spill into drama for reasons I won't go into.

Things with the other girl who I pinpointed. Speaking of pinpointing, I can be selective now, I have a few new social circles popping up and the idea is to just go through the girls 1 by 1 and see what I can get away with. I already have my eye on another girl who is moving in with Izzy like next week and I've been told I'm this girls type too...and she's fücking hot so we'll see. But I can pick my girls and call things ahead of time, it's made things a lot easier with letting girls who aren't interested go. So this other girl is, hmmm let's call her Lauren, is actually pretty hard to read compared to Izzy, who is a lot more obvious about things, Lauren is more understated but let's me escalate on her so it's all good. She's agreed to cook me food soon so that'll be fun times. But in general it's all good, it's easy, I'm thinking about starting to cut soon because my bodyfat levels are getting a little too high, I still have abs but my waistline is growing. I'm going to give it a hard 6-7 week bulk then shave the fat off. I'm pretty sure I'm getting most of the girls I do because of my looks, I don't do anything.

The project with my body is almost done, I look good. The next project is my bank balance, I want to earn serious money so if anybody has any tips reply on here or PM me because this winter I'm going into hermit mode and just working like crazy to get what I want. I have the body, I'm getting the girls and now I want to start earning a serious salary.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something interesting has happened. I don't know what happened but my general mood has dropped, I think it's because I haven't had a proper break from work in almost a year. In terms of going to the gym, I'm less motivated, I'm forcing myself through my workouts and I know I need to start cutting soon but I'm hardly giving this bulk one last push. I think I'm dreading it because I know I'm going to be so hungry.

In terms of women, it's also having a negative effect. I'm not talking to a ton of girls anyway, just keeping it to 3-4 chicks but a few of them haven't been messaging me back recently. What's weirder is they've messaged me first, I've replied something I'd usually reply and they haven't got back to me. This is a new problem and so I feel it might be related to my general mental exhaustion, like my motivation for working out is. Ironically, I'm actually enjoying work at the moment though, it's just taking a lot out of me. I'm also not really engaging in any of my hobbies or pretty much doing anything other than going through the motions and socialising at the weekend. I need a change before this slight dip becomes something more permanent, I'm glad I'm picking it up early so I can hit it head on. As for the girls not messaging me back, I'm considering whether I should say anything or just leave it because I will see them again and I can't work out how I want to play it. I'm not afraid to just push them aside. I might just give it the old "see me next week when are you free?" sorta thing and if it's anything other than positive, it's a kick to the curb. I'm been keeping myself occupied in the meantime with a straggler from Tinder who wants to fück when she gets home from travelling next weekend but as with all OLD I'm not going to hold my breath.

It's funny, two weeks ago I was posting about how life is good and no it's not so great but I'm confident I'll get back where I want to be soon. I'm good at managing my mental state.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate. I know the feeling. Have been hitting the exercise too hard lately including a lot of heavy duty sprint work and am very fatigued. I think it's easy to think we can just keep going and going neglecting need for rest.

I think the humidity in this city makes everyone a bit dopey as well.

As with view to women, meh, out with the old and in with the new. Let me know if you ever wanna meet up. Am in pre-season conditioning myself, but always up for a couple of easy beers on Friday or Saturday.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't been on here in ages so I guess it's time for an update. Firstly, I hit a rough patch in terms of chicks so I took a step back for a month to sort things out. Came back with a vengeance.

Went on 2 first dates this week, both went really well. My streak of great first dates goes on, that part of my game is really tight. I don't think I have bad dates anymore. The first girl who was Lithuanian, we got on well, she's hot, we flirted and we kissed. I'm seeing her again on Monday, which should go well. Hopefully, I'll bang her in a few weeks.

The second girl was a bit more interesting. She actually wouldn't let me kiss her at first which was funny because she obviously wanted to. In the end she gave in. Text me 5 minutes after I left telling me what a great time she had. She lives a 15 minute walk from me and I ended up staying at hers last night. I don't really know how many girls I've slept with but it's around 40 or something and she was definitely one of the best fücks I've ever had and she has massive boobs too but she's not fat, which is awesome. Never relationship material but great to fück around with and she cooked me breakfast.

I'm meant to be seeing another woman tomorrow, she's like 30, great body but I can't remember much else. I met her in a club last weekend, I was pretty drunk but her facebook pics do confirm that she is in fact quite good looking. I haven't confirmed anything with her yet though, might not bother since I'm seeing the Lithuanian girl the next day.

Things with Izzy from my social circle died down but I was out with her the other day and worked out what's going on. She basically wants to date me but still has ex drama which should be resolved soon as he's leaving the country. I'm totally aware that she's actually put me on the backburner but didn't want to burn any bridges right away, which still leaves her friend fair game. She said I was being really cool about it and that other guys wouldn't have reacted in the same way. I kept the poker face well. I thought this was quite funny because I stopped giving a crap weeks ago, we'll see how that one works out for her.

There's also an intern at work who is leaving next week so I'm going to ask her out for a drink because there's ridiculous underlying sexual tension which I'm going to resolve. Also older women keep flirting with me at work too, there's this absolute MILF who I was dealing with the other day, she's probably mid-40's but with the body of a 20 year old, there's no way she has kids. I could tell she was deliberately being flirty and it was tough not to give it back.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a lot has gone down since my last post on here. I'm still seeing the girl who lives not too far from me quite a bit, as was my plan. It get dark early and I'm hitting the gym hard at the moment so I don't want to be out late on dates, so this is...well was an ideal situation. The problem is that I think she wants a relationship pretty soon. She cried the other day after I told her things were moving too fast and she said she felt stupid for caring too much too soon, I agree that she should feel a little foolish. However, the sex is amazing so I'm just gonna ride this one out until she cries shït or get off the pot. Could be a week or a few months. She also wants me to spend New Years with her and I cannot think of anything worse. Interesting side note, I think one of her friends wants to bang me

However, I must add an extra wrinkle to this whole situation. Anyone who has followed this for a while will know I used to see a girl called Michelle and we were pretty serious but had to break things off because of the distance. Well we ran into each other at a social event the other week and slept with each other. Turns out she was seeing a guy and broke things off with him the week before because she still had feelings for me and knew she was going to see me a few days later. We've seen each other another time since and it was just like old times but we agreed to leave anything until she possible moves to my city in the summer. I know she wants a relationship and I'm not entirely against that if we can live pretty close to each other and I let her know that.

Also I love my friends because they just throw püssy at me. Once again the power of Facebook could make getting laid a lot easier, got a few events in the next few weeks where the girlfriends of mates of mine are bringing friends who like the look of me and just want to get laid. Not counting my chickens but these girls are definitely bangable so we'll see how those ones go. Oh and I was also messaging Izzy the other day, everything is sorted with the ex and we're probably gonna end up banging casually for a few months, I'll meet up with her in the next few weeks. She said her only concern was that I'd tell my mates and I had to remind her that we hooked up before and I told no one so that looks like a green light. I still want to bang her friend...now flatmate and I reckon that could happen if she hasn't mentioned that we hooked up a few months back, which I don't think she has but we'll see.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't been on this much at all. But in the nearly 6 months I've been absent once again I have changed for the better. In terms of women, I have become a lot more efficient, had a 10 new girls since my last post on this thread and things are looking good.

The wheels are in motion in terms of my career advancement, for the first time in my life I actually know what I want to do and know what I need to do to achieve it. I want to earn a lot more money and creating the chance to do so. I could not be happier.

I have also had to give up alcohol or more accurately, heavy drinking, so no more going out and getting smashed. That's something that has happened pretty recently and it's going to take some getting used to, it's mostly a lifestyle choice but also slightly medical because alcohol just dries out my skin and leaves me feeling crap for days after, even after just a few drinks. I guess I'll become a special occasion drinker.

In terms of women, I'm not going to rattle off a load of lay reports because they'd be pretty boring and I cba. But I will share two of stories which I find interesting. One successful, one not.

Girl 1: This happened a few weeks ago and I call her Girl 1 because I do not know her name. I went out after work for a few drinks at a bar near where I work. Flirted a little with some of the girls in there but nothing ended up sticking. So I'm on my way to get the train home, and I'm walking past this other bar and this cute girl catches my eye outside, she is staring at me as I walk past the outside part and she would not break eye contact. I get that feeling in my stomach, I walked another 50 metres or so and turn around, I walk into said bar and find the girl. She's shocked to see me, we talk and leave together 5 minutes later. We catch the next train back to mine. We fück like rabbits.

Girls 2: This one was a frustrating example of how you need to strike whilst the irons hot and I knew this whilst the situation was unfolding(I wouldn't have a few years ago) but couldn't really do anything about it. The other week I was out with friends, and there was a girl I'd never met before from out of town here for one night etc. I did my usual social circle stuff of just ignoring her for the first few hours because I knew I could have her later and I was also flirting with another girl who I had got with previously but not slept with who was into me but got waaaay too drunk and was taken home. So I start talking to this other girl, I isolate her, start making out, she starts qualifying herself and asking about the girl I was flirting with earlier. All signs are a go that she's into me. I ask her if she wants to come back to mine, she says yes but there's just one problem, she has the purse, keys and phone of one of her friends and we're in a huge nightclub. I can instantly see where this is going, it's going to take forever to find this girl to give her everything back and the vibe is going to be killed. I was right, I was stuck between a rock and a hard place, either I followed her around like a puppy getting more and more frustrated trying to find this other girl or tell her where I'm going to be and wait for her to come back. I choose the latter, in the end she found her friend and me who actually totally côckblocked me, which happens and the vibe was dead, game over. Annoying but as I always say, no matter how much she wants you in the moment, if your logistics are crappy, forget it.

In other girl news, I've had 3 girls tell me that they love me this year, which is strange but I guess I'm not surprised. My whole character has changed so much since I first came on here. Basically when I joined I was a little faggôt kid who was pretty feminine to the point where I was constantly called gay, no surprise as I was raised by a single mother. I still got girls but I just wasn't happy in the way I was acting and it was strange. I remember wishing I could be more manly and not be like how I used to be. So it took years to change mindsets and just become the man I wanted to be and finally I can look back and feel like I've done it. I did this all for myself and in the last 6 months I've become liberated mentally, I do not feel like I have constrains, I can do what I want and get what I want.