Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Ramblings, Musings and Encounters of a Manchild.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMonkeyKing said:
Bingo - I thought i had hit a similar enlightenment with women last year and through my own arrogance and laziness i lost it as quickly as i had gained it.....

This was kind of what I was getting at. It's very easy to transition from confident, independent single 'alpha' player into 'beta' provider (for 'the woman you love') in a LTR without even realising it.

Mr W - At home in London, they're not so good with women and don't really like to go out as much. Which probably explains why I put an emphasis on getting my lifestyle sorted.

I find exactly the same. There are A LOT of soft guys in LDN. In more ways that one. Planning to go out with Spence in October, if you fancy joining us Mr W and/or Bingo (and anyone else for that matter). Getting bored with the guys I go out with right now; they're either drunks, insecure, attached, or just not bothered. PM me if interested.

Regards your improvements they aren't to be doubted. I just need to take a more measured and objective approach myself, just to know I am making progress. However, I don't really take a particularly measured approach with regards to women; loosely, I may be have 7-8 women I could make arrangements with and when out, if I see something I like I make a few moves to get close and talk to them.

Aaannyway. Just don't let yourself get complacent. Ever.

love to hit it with you gents , but i live one hell of a trek from ldn and financially i just can't do it atm hopefully i can arrange something in the near future !

anyway about the fvck nexting thing

i think in the early stages of learning how to deal with women it is an essential

however as you get more experienced i agree you can learn how to turn it around
in SOME cases

ive successfully done it once myself

chick from tinder said she was ill and flaked , i thought fvck this NEXT

couple weeks later we reconnected and she was in my bed sucking my D it can happen but is rare

Comatozed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree on the nexting thing.

What are the main reasons proposed for doing it? Save time? Protect your heart (as you don't chase and get feelings for chicks with low interest?

Well those aren't much of an issue, it takes 10 seconds to fire a text.. and if all your after is a hook-up and you couldn't care less about her response, then what do you have to lose?

I mean obv don't be that guy that never gives up, but at the same time don't be so quick to throw your toys out the pram.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naturals

Today, I wanted to talk about guys who are naturally good with women and what I have observed about their behaviour. At university I hung around with guys who were good with women, which definitely made getting laid easier for myself. It wasn't weird for us to drink at someones place, then hit the club and shoot shït by the bar for a bit then all go our separate ways with whatever takes our fancy. I think that's a great benefit about hanging out with people who do get laid, you don't have to be that guy who ditches their friends because it's what you guys want.

Anyway, some behaviours have observed in guys, some of these guys are like 24-25 and they're in triple digits already. What's interesting is that in terms of the community, they don't "play by the rules" in the sense that waiting 3 days to call or whatever rules that you want to have. They have something more powerful, which is their vibe and confidence. It's definitely true that guys who get rejected the most also get laid the most, these guys aren't perfect but they do have some things in common. The rules go out the window if you have a good vibe and have social intelligence.

1) They are good looking

By good looking, I mean that they are a "type" for a certain subsection of girls and they do every well with these types of girls. Some of them are pretty boys, others are more jacked, some are indie orientated and others even have the gay vibe for them. But the point is that they are good looking in terms of stereotype to a particular type of girl. You'll notice within yourself that you do very well with certain types of girls, I know I do. Being good looking to a certain type of girl is subjective, so I'd play to your desired audience.

2) They are friendly with girls

Almost all of them also spend time with women in a non-sexual context. They "get it", they understand women and have hot female friends. You always seem them in pictures with girls they aren't banging, it's just pre-selection, which is very powerful. In some situations you can have no game but if you have pre-selection, you can end up with a hot chick.

3) They are not afraid to escalate

Natural dudes always seem to know when to move onto the next level. As in they consistently take girls home or get numbers or end up in situations where they're getting girls. It's a talent and they all have it. It's like they have a switch, they lead and thus end up with crazy stories because they are continually pushing the envelope.

4) They lead girls on

For myself this was the most interesting thing. All the girls they were seeing secretly harboured feelings that this guy would drop their player ways and just end up being exclusive to them. But this wasn't coming from nowhere, the girls aren't making this up, these guys do genuinely just lead girls on. They tell them that they like them and maybe even do the odd activity which keeps the girls sweet for a while but also creates attention seeking behaviour such as stalking and drunken embarrassing incidents. I've heard many stories of a girl thinking she was basically the girlfriend only later to find out that there is another girl in exactly the same position.

Bingo-Player said:
anyway about the fvck nexting thing

i think in the early stages of learning how to deal with women it is an essential

however as you get more experienced i agree you can learn how to turn it around
in SOME cases

ive successfully done it once myself

chick from tinder said she was ill and flaked , i thought fvck this NEXT

couple weeks later we reconnected and she was in my bed sucking my D it can happen but is rare
Yeah, most things are just training techniques which can be dropped once you have some emotional self-awareness.

It's rare but it's one of those things which I think is worth it. At the end of the day, it's no real investment on your part to send a quick text to see if the situation has changed. What you don't want is to end up in that text limbo, where she's somewhat interested but committing her to a date is tough. If she's just inside playing with her hair and make up, you can give her something better to do and once you have her out it's game on.

TheMonkeyKing said:
I find exactly the same. There are A LOT of soft guys in LDN. In more ways that one. Planning to go out with Spence in October, if you fancy joining us Mr W and/or Bingo (and anyone else for that matter). Getting bored with the guys I go out with right now; they're either drunks, insecure, attached, or just not bothered. PM me if interested.
Definitely up for that.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today, I wanted to write a short post about all the girls I am seeing and what they represent in my life. I'm going to give them random names.

1. Michelle. She is the main girl I've been seeing for a good long while now. We're actually going through a stage of not really talking too much but I know she's in love with me and not going anywhere fast. I think it may actually be running it's course because she doesn't trust me as far as she can throw me. Mostly because I have a ton of female friends and that's not relationship material, coupled with the fact that I don't want a relationship. She's definitely in the top 5 hottest girl I've ever met though so I keep finding ways to delay the inevitable break up because I do still enjoy the sex and we do have fun. But the stormy clouds overhead are causing more fractures which can never be healed. Oh well, onwards and upwards.

2. Ellen. I used to sleep with her years ago but distance and the relationship I was in saw an end to that. But we stayed in touch and she's just straight up dirty. I actually caught feelings for her last time and I know she liked me too but that was years ago now and the my new self aware self is happy with how things are. In terms of the role she's playing, she reminds me of a girl I used to see at uni. We have great sex but she does things that annoy me, not so much so that I'll stop sleeping with her but bad enough that I'll block her on my phone, it's things like making a habit of calling me whilst I'm with another girl, which makes things awkward and calling me at 2:30 in the morning for sex. Not cool. But she's fun to hang out with usually. Much like the girl she reminds me of, I enjoy her company, we chill and watch Netflix but just not sleepovers. She's going back to university tomorrow so I won't see her for a while.

3. Jess. This is a girl I've actually only been seeing for two weeks but I can tell she's intent on making herself a permanent fixture in my life. Texting me multiple times a day and getting needy when I don't reply straight away(I do screen her messages because it's getting ridiculous). I even had the chat with her the other day about crazy girls and how I'm not looking for a relationship but she clearly didn't get the hint. She's already told her parents about me, all her friends know who I am and all that. She's going to be nuts to deal with, she doesn't know my real name, birthday or address so hopefully I can slip away drama free. Going to have to drop the "hey, look I've been thinking..." text at some point this week. It's also weird because she looks almost identical to this girl I used to go to school with who I actually kinda fancied which is probably why I've stuck around so long along with the fact that she has her own place, which makes things easier on my end.

4. Carmen. She's a girl I met a few months back, dead cute girl, really intelligent and quite shy. The problem is that she's 18 and a young 18 too and still a virgin, which for me is now a no go area. I've slept with 6 virgins to realise that they cling for dear life and do not let go. The ego that goes with taking a girls virginity has gone, it's annoying and not something I want to deal with anymore, which kinda sucks because I do like the girl.
She also got me a present the other day from her holiday which was cute. I have actually had the talk with her because I sensed that she was a virgin and I don't want to have to deal with all that comes with it. She said she's not looking for anything serious and is open to having sex but I've heard that before and I know where that ends up. It ends with girls getting weird and just...nope!

Things to work on this week

- Text back in a more timely manner
- Approach more during the day

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I'm going to quickly analyse why I consistently seem to manage to get girls to exhibit crazy behaviour. Some claim never to have been like that before, which I'm starting to doubt but the common theme is obviously me.

I have a few theories:

I think it could be linked back to the post about natural guys I made a few days back, I do kinda lead girls on. Not in a deliberate way but it's just the way I act and I build up good emotional connections and genuinely enjoy spending time around them. The problem is that I usually can't offer what they essentially want in the end, I don't want a girlfriend so it becomes a game of chess. I find it hard to be with a girl and not act the way I do but something has to change.

Another factor(warning not so stealth brag coming) is like pretty much every girl I've slept with recently has commented on how good I am in bed. Like one girl actually told it was the best, most intense sex she'd ever had, during sex, which kinda creeped me out. But it all seems to stem back to about 6 months ago when an old fückbuddy told her friends how good I was in bed and sure enough I slept with those girls. I guess for my age, I'm over-experienced and I think I know what I'm doing.

Another factor seems to be alcohol, most of these girls can be normal until you put like 2 drinks down them then the floodgates. I used to be the same before I seriously cut down on my drinking because I had the embarrassing incident of telling a girl I was seeing that I was really into her. Mistake, lesson learnt and will never happen again. Maybe I need to stop incorporating alcohol on dates after I've slept with them because it sets a bad standard.

A further issue is unresolved feelings and by that I mean the girls have feelings for me which is cool but the fact that we do have emotional connections in person, then when I'm not with them, I'm quite distant and seeing other girls, this sorta screws them up a little bit. Maybe they're not used to that and this leads to shouting outside the window, breaking into my flat, flat out calling and texting when I don't answer and physical violence without being prompted. It's a real problem which I need to get sorted because it's getting bad.

I think the last issue is that a lot of my friends are girls and some of them are hot, which they don't like. I've also got with them, which has definitely screwed up the main girl I'm seeing Michelle, even though she's way hotter than my friends, she hates it when I hang out with these girls one on one but she can't really say anything because of the lack of exclusivity, which leads to the crazy behaviour due to a lack of control on her side. I think it's also bad for Michelle because we used to be friends then got into this sorta relationship now and she's concerned that it may happen again, which I know it won't but I can prove it. She can't leave because she cares too much and I don't want to give up my friends because they're cool and I genuinely enjoy hanging out with them.

Emotional connection + Leading on + Good sex + Alcohol + Unresolved feelings + Female Friends = Crazy Girls

I'm guessing only a few factors need to be there and there may be more, in fact there probably are. If anybody has experience in this sort of stuff and has advice, I'm more than willing to listen because I'm half convinced all girls are nuts.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Short post today because I'm feeling a bit weird today because I got drunk last night and I haven't been drunk in a while. It's actually put me in a really depressed mood so I've come on here to write a little and alleviate those feelings. I got approached by an Abercrombie scout again yesterday, which was a good boost, she was hot and kinda blindsided me. I'd consider a couple of shifts because the girls who work their are hot and wouldn't be a bad bunch of girls to get in with. But yeah, even though I haven't been hitting the gym for a while apparently I've still got it.

Other than that, not much has really been happening in the last few days. Got a hectic weekend ahead though and my cars broken down which has really pissed me off because I need to get around.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Emotional connection + Leading on + Good sex + Alcohol + Unresolved feelings + Female Friends = Crazy (in love) Girls

I'm guessing only a few factors need to be there and there may be more, in fact there probably are. If anybody has experience in this sort of stuff and has advice, I'm more than willing to listen because I'm half convinced all girls are nuts.

Makes sense MrWright. I agree with your equation, with a slight adjustment. I have much experience of this, especially when I was your age and am beginning to realise it again. Myself, I'm not half convinced all girls are crazy, rather, I'm almost certain half of all girls are craycray.

If you're good looking enough to be approached for A&F, plus you have a level of personal and philosophical insight beyonf the average man - which it's obvious you do from your postings - then you are going to have little or no trouble making chicks fall in love with you.

Two words of advice:

1) Don't get (too) conceited about it. There is a thin line between confidence and arrogance and I like to stay just the right side of that line toward the former. If you have to be arrogant, make sure it comes of as sarcastic bravado rather than full blown 'I think I'm better than everyone else'. People will despise you if you are successful anyway (men and women) - look at all the grief successful people get in the media. In the same light, try not to use your skill and ability for nefarious purposes. A successful man can be successful without being a c*nt:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt206463.html

People will love you if you are unaffected and (relatively) unassuming about your confidence and success.

2) Learn to look out for the real crazies an avoid them like the plague. Regard the current thread on here about BPDs. They will bleed you dry of your confidence, popularity, happiness and success. I have had this happen to me, whereby a chick (a model, highly intelligent and educated, who spoke 7 languages, owned two businesses blah blah blah) nearly ruined my life because she were a real life narcissist. You have been warned.

Otherwise you can use LSNFTE to your heart's content:

LSNFTE – Long Soft Next For Temporary Exclusivity. A common occurrence with Alphas in non-monogamous relationships where a woman leaves the Alpha, who will not give her monogamy, so she can get a traditional boyfriend or husband who will. The new boyfriend/husband is always an AFC, beta, or Alpha Male 1.0, who eventually either bores her to death, irritates her with too many rules, or cheats on her. The woman then leaves the boyfriend/husband and goes right back to the Alpha, resuming the sexual relationship. LSNFTEs last anywhere from a few weeks to many years.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nexting is simply saying I cannot waste any further time, effort, energy on this woman and making a point to draw a definitive line in the sand for yourself so that you don't waste your time chasing a dead lead.

Doesn't mean the lead is dead but you aren't going to think about it because for all intensive purposes it is dead and buried, because you should have 0 expectation that you'll ever hear from this girl again.

Now there are leads that are dead from the word go because they can never be salvaged. Essentially anytime a girl is severely disrespectful and you would look like a chump and put your balls on a plate by re-engaging.

This reasoning is similar to why you never bad mouth a company when you leave no matter how bad they were because you never know when someone or something from that experience may affect your future. Often nothing will come of it, but from time to time you will run into someone you know or someone who knows of your reputation.

Same applies to women, you could end up dating the very good friend or a distant cousin of a girl you once were involved with ...

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMonkeyKing said:
If you're good looking enough to be approached for A&F, plus you have a level of personal and philosophical insight beyonf the average man - which it's obvious you do from your postings - then you are going to have little or no trouble making chicks fall in love with you.
It's weird because I don't consider myself that good looking and girls don't treat me like I'm good looking. I think as a guy is actually pretty hard to know how good looking you are unless you're obviously like a male model. I reckon most guys over estimate how good looking they are but it's not really that important for guys anyway.

TheMonkeyKing said:
LSNFTE – Long Soft Next For Temporary Exclusivity. A common occurrence with Alphas in non-monogamous relationships where a woman leaves the Alpha, who will not give her monogamy, so she can get a traditional boyfriend or husband who will. The new boyfriend/husband is always an AFC, beta, or Alpha Male 1.0, who eventually either bores her to death, irritates her with too many rules, or cheats on her. The woman then leaves the boyfriend/husband and goes right back to the Alpha, resuming the sexual relationship. LSNFTEs last anywhere from a few weeks to many years.
I reckon I'm going to have to make a choice pretty soon because it's getting to that do or die point. The thing is that I do really like her, I just don't think I can do monogamy right now.

In other news, went for dinner last night with some girls. It seems to be my monthly hang out with rich girls day. There were 2 girls I hadn't met before and no other guys, which was cool. Anyway a few of them have BFs but there was this one new girl who I'd seen on Facebook and wanted to meet. She's a dancer with a great figure. Anyway, she was pretty insistent about showing me her amateur modelling pictures, making solid eye contact across the table and laughing a little too hard at my jokes. I was also getting a ridiculous amount of social proof from the other girls who were probing me about the latest happenings in my dating life. Pretty much any other day, I would have flirted with her a little more but I just came from seeing Michelle and things got a little heated so my head was not in the right place. I might have to go rouge and send her a cheeky Facebook request and test the water a little.

I have a few dates lined up next week but the week is becoming increasingly busy with other stuff. I accidentally screened Jess's whatsapp messages yesterday/all week to the point where she was double messaging me. The girl has no game. And haven't got round to actually breaking things off with her yet but she invited me round on Tuesday. That is a no go, she lives too far away and she's too annoying.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Drop Jess. Don't waste precious time and resources on someone you're not into. Don't feel bad; you know she'd do the same in a second to a guy she wasn't in to.

2) Sounds like you don't really want a relationship (with Michelle), especially if you are getting heated with her and it's messing with yer head.

Just wait for the LSNFTE man. She ain't going anywhere even if she gets a bf. The reason why you're getting heated is because you wont give her what she wants - the security of ultimate exclusivity.

3) Don't add the dancer on FB. Maintain the mystery. She seems in to you enough without already, no? I am distancing myself more and more from facebook an haven't added a woman of interest on there for months now. Get her number, get her out, then get her naked :up:

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm ill which sucks, managed to come down with something during the week so I feel pretty crappy. It's also effected my mood, I feel kind of down, not like depressed but not great either. The best thing about getting into the community is that you learn how to control your mood, I know that I can make myself feel better when I'm down without the intervention of anybody else which is really important. It's having that emotional awareness and control which allows you to be a little more liberal in your actions because if you do fail, it's not terminal and you don't beat yourself up about it. I rarely have awful days anymore and I haven't felt "hopeless" for a very long time, in general, I have a positive but realistic outlook on life. I feel things like going no contact are just training wheels for emotional control, they're good but it's not confronting the issue head on. Guys need to get to the point where they just stop talking to people who make their lives crap because the other person is making them unhappy, instead of having to make the conscious effort. Once you start getting rid of people who don't treat you right naturally, you feel a lot better about yourself and granted on paper you will have less friends but it's worth it.

I also wanted to very briefly talk about striking whilst the iron is hot. From my experience, it's all about the then and there. You're in the club, forget the phone number, go for the same night encounter. You pick a girl up during the day, get her out on a proper date the next day if possible even if it's an hour. The world we live in moves quickly and people don't have the time to wait around anymore, it's all about the there and then.

Another thing I wanted to talk about is my theme for the next few months, it's going to be about the gym. I'm not going to post stats or pictures, I just want to get on with it. I'm probably in the worst shape I've been in my whole life, which cannot be good so that will be changing.

TheMonkeyKing said:
1) Drop Jess. Don't waste precious time and resources on someone you're not into. Don't feel bad; you know she'd do the same in a second to a guy she wasn't in to.

2) Sounds like you don't really want a relationship (with Michelle), especially if you are getting heated with her and it's messing with yer head.

Just wait for the LSNFTE man. She ain't going anywhere even if she gets a bf. The reason why you're getting heated is because you wont give her what she wants - the security of ultimate exclusivity.

3) Don't add the dancer on FB. Maintain the mystery. She seems in to you enough without already, no? I am distancing myself more and more from facebook an haven't added a woman of interest on there for months now. Get her number, get her out, then get her naked :up:
1) Yep, Jess is gone and she was really cool about it :)

2) I just had an amazing couple of days with Michelle. It made me realise that I do like relationships and I do like her but I know how quickly I can get bored of things, which makes me a nightmare to be in a relationship with. I think for the next week or two, I'll be concentrating on other stuff, I know I'm not going to be interested in seeing anyone else for a bit. Then again, I may just be feeling this way because I'm ill and once I feel better I may want to hit the ground running.

3) Lol totally forgot about her until I read this, which cannot be a bad thing.

Comatozed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Enjoy reading your thread.

I'm torn on the strike whilst the irons hot or being patient though. I always thought to be patient was best, and as such have been slow with this tinder girl but today she said 'you've had two weeks to ask me out, I'm not being your sloppy ninths'... which made me think I should strike. Although I do think she still will be 'sloppy ninths'.

Bad thing is i'm busy this weekend too, so she might actually pie me :(. Although unless she meets someone else in the space of a week then I don't see why she wouldn't still be down, if anything me not being overly keen should add to my value.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This week I realised that there are some people that you're never going to get over. You really are just better off without them in your life because it's so easy just to regress and all the hard work can go down the shïtter. That is what nearly happened to me this week. A girl whom I used to really like, a oneitis if you will, message me for the first time in ages. It hit me like a brick, I had even given her a serious thought in nearly a near then she hit me with a message telling me she missed me. Classic baiting right there. I'm self aware these days and would never allow myself to get back into the position I was emotionally all those years ago so I spoke to her for a bit. She told me she wanted to meet up. This brings me to one of the best things I've learnt in game, a girl will not allow you to escalate on her if she's not attracted to you. And over text I put out a feeler, tried to ramp it up and as I expected, she didn't respond as an attracted girl should but she's very good at leading people on. But I told her last night to just leave me alone, I don't give a shït how it makes me look, all I care about is my own state of being and it's good so fück it.

Other than that, I'm really not actively pursuing girls and been working hard on other stuff and been in the gym. Most importantly I'm actually eating right and hitting my calorie goals every day and actually enjoying living a healthier lifestyle. I feel good, I wake up every morning and the purpose and desire is back, which is amazing. I think after a month or two I'll end up craving some variety because I do get bored easily. The motivation levels have to stay up.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a lot to report on in terms of updating but I've got into a good gym routine

In fact, I want to talk briefly about how girls cannot express/comprehend their own feelings. I went back to uni at the weekend to see Michelle, I was there for about a day and a half and during that time I managed to run into no less than 6 girls I'd slept with. I felt like they were hunting me down, most of them were nice, three of them were with their new boyfriends which made the small talk all that little bit more interesting. Anyway I was talking to one of the girls, who didn't have a bf and she drunkenly told me that my old FWB had found out that "we" had slept together. I thought this was pretty common knowledge in our circles but apparently not. Cue the point of this post, I went to go and find my old FWB and boy was she pissed but I could tell she was hiding it. Then another girl I was talking to later told me that my old FWB needed closure...and I was like "closure?! we were just screwing" but apparently somehow she managed to get attached. I know that if I'm screwing a girl and I can feel myself getting attached over time, I back the fück off. Anyway it all culminated in her crying in floods of tears at me, with me trying to casually edge her away because Michelle was lurking around somewhere and that would not look good at all.

I've learnt that no matter what you do to try and keep it casual, someone can still get hurt, which is a shame because she's a nice girl and good in bed.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thankfully I've been working a lot this week and been working late so I've had no time to deal with anything apart from the gym or work.

Kinda pissed off because my fückbuddy was back for a day so we banged at the weekend, what she failed to inform me about was the thrush she had. My dïck is like fücked, she's never given me anything before and I know it's not techniquely an STI but it's not something I want to be walking around with. Been really pissed off and itchy but it's clearing up, finally. Definitely wearing a condom next time if there is a next time.

I have also set a date to get really good at this. It's 31st December 2016, it sounds ages away but I've been in this long enough to get really good at this but I haven't made the jump I want to. During this time I want to get my own place(outside of the family home), get some money, travel and get really good at game. I want to sort all that crap out by then and just forget about the community. If I can't do it by then, then I obviously don't want it enough. Slow process.

I've also realised recently that mentally I'm really stronger than I was a year ago. But I still need to be more assertive and work on how loud I speak.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been a while since I've posted for various reasons, mostly work, working out and eating has taken over. So I started a new job, where I'm temping for a while and I've been getting to know a few people, there are only 2-3 people my age and they're all female which is cool. Naturally I assume that they all fancy me because I'm so good looking :yes: In fact I know one of them definitely does because she's not subtle at all and she's hot too and flirts with me but I don't want to gain a reputation because I want the job full time and don't fancy rocking any boats. This girl in particular is my type, slim, dark hair, blue eyes and a pretty face and I just know it's on. I can feel its on but it's annoying that I can't do anything for now. There's also another girl who I see daily who is actually 17 but is kinda cute.

Also, a few weeks ago I sent a message to the 18 year old I was seeing but didn't see her for ages because of various reasons. Anyway, I had already counted her out in my mind so I just threw her a "fancy hooking up this weekend?" text. Really suggestive and forward. She just sent back "no", so I deleted her number and expected no more from it. Anyway, I get a text during the week asking if I was free at the weekend and I eventually worked out it was her. I replied "I'm not free this weekend but I'm not really looking for anything at the moment that's anything more than something physical." And she said "me too" ...so we're meeting up in a hotel next week. I like sending out those texts sometimes because you do get rewarded occasionally with a bit of püssy,, which is cool. I see it as free püssy, which I don't need to work for.

But other than that, I've basically been relationshippy with Michelle and been really boring, I see her most weekends and do coupley things. Maybe it's because I've just started a new job, I'm tired all the time and I'm bulking so a lot of my money is going on food and apart from this weekend, when I had a massive blowout, I haven't had any alcohol. I've put on half a stone this month and still look as toned as I did before which is awesome so a few more months of this and I'll be where I want to be. I'm eating well too, it's pretty draining mentally and physically to get 3000 calories in daily and keep them healthy. I've been doing it for about 6 weeks and the scales and gains are giving me the motivation. My quads used to be pretty feeble but now I'm looking and feeling better already. I just get really tired though throughout the day and end up in bed early so I can get up early and go to the gym before work. So I never feel like going out, so in reality I'm putting girls to one side for the next 3-4 months after which point I will have put on about hopefully another stone and kept my body fat low. I'm considering taking creatine, so if anybody reading this has any experience with it, feel free to chime in.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrighty,

Don't forget rest is an important principle of training. Look up some resting techniques appropriate to your training (no, I'm not gonna google that for ya :up: ). I often see most gains when I take a week (or even two) 'active' rest. After a couple of short breaks this year, the chick I'm with was like, 'have you been training, you seem much stronger'. I was, but had actually had a couple of weeks rest at that point, just grazing. You're obviously using more energy than you can take on, as you're clearly fatigued.

I know it seems counter-intuitive to stop training. But your body needs to repair and you will honestly come back far stronger and energised than maintaining the same regimen week in, week out. Your body just needs time and nutrients to adjust to the new size. Variety is another important principle of training. In the same light, I've never really seen the use in supplements. Incorprating all the recognised principles of training, you shouldn't really need anything more than a well balanced diet to keep you going. Oily fish would be the one recommendation as it helps mentally, and helps avoid the 'meat-head' syndrome.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't posted in a while. Happy new year guys. I had the worst new year ever, didn't really go out but had a phone call with Michelle 30 minutes before midnight and we're done because...she likes someone else and wasn't sure if she wanted to continue this. She was really drunk too. We ended up talking all night and found a way to work it out lol.

Until I woke up this morning and caught myself. Of course I can't go back there now, the damage is done and it's time to move on, which is a shame because I haven't been seeing anyone else for a while and things were looking up. But as usual the chicks hit you with some crap. She's been blowing up my phone all day but I'm not getting involved in her stupid little games.

Other than that, I've been hitting the gym hard and I look good. I'm 100% more confident now, which has been catching a few glances around London town. Still working on maximising myself. I reckon in 7-9 months I will be close to my potential in terms of fashion and physique. Then it will be onto the next stage which will be bringing my game up to a new level and getting my own place out of the family home. So by the time I'm 24, I want to be in a good place in terms of money and lifestyle and a few months in it's so far so good. I've created habits and have new found discipline which is really helping me reach my goals. I only drink alcohol on very rare occasions and have managed to cut out all the crap food. Now I'm properly single again, it's nice to know that I'm in the best shape I've ever been and can hit the ground running.

Peace

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've effectively taken a 6 month break from anything female related and concentrated on my job and going to the gym. Firstly, I valued this time because it's given me a look at how my life will turn out once I leave all this behind and what habits I fall back into etc.

But firstly after 6 months of going to the gym, I look more attractive and girls have explicitly said it to me. My fashion has also improved so I do get more looks walking down the street and whenever I do talk to girls it generally goes easier. For the first time in ages, I went out and felt in the mood to make things happen, I wasn't in my head thinking about what to do or say, I just got on with it. Got talking to a couple of girls I've had my eye on at work and it was just so on with one of them. Do you know when you've never spoken to someone before but there's that back and forth vibing, the occasional playful shove and most tellingly the way she forced her friend to swap seats to get closer to the action. Whilst it is important to strike whilst the irons hot, we both had other places to be that evening but I'll see her during the week and we'll see what happens.

I moved onto some friends I haven't seen in ages and the two girls said I'd got bigger and better looking, no punches pulled on the compliments, which was nice. I honestly think spending 6 months hard in the gym and maximizing yourself just makes sense and just makes everything so much easier. I get hit on a lot more now and women touch me more. That's one of the great things about being a guy, you can get more attractive by doing a few things, granted they aren't easy but if you put the time in you get the results.

This self imposed no new girl thing will end soon, I'm bored of the girl I'm sleeping with. Time to get bigger for the summer and have some fun.