Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Questions?

MarkHammond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this the kiss of death when u just wanna fukk? When a chick starts askin you the relationship questions?

Have u ever been in love?

What was ur longest relationship?

Why it seem like u have these barriers up?

I think the LJBF zone is better then the pre-relationship zone someone help me!!!!!!!!!!

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are alot of ways to go around this,first of all,do u want to answer the questions alltogether? What im trying to say is,do u think avoiding them would damage what you have with this girl? each case is unique,are you looking for an LTR? You can go around them with c+f,but if you want to answer them i would suggest:

1)Say something funny here,"yeah with my X grade teacher" or whatever
2)Try to give an answer above 2 months and below 1 year
i can't advise you on the third question since i've never been asked that one,try to be more open towards her though.

MarkHammond

Don Juan
Reaction score
So it sounds like she wants a relationship? thats not what i wanted to hear i just wanna screw like a phillips

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well then you gotta be more agressive (as in more kino etc not rape her) and see the outcome,time is against you,given enough time you either end up in an relationship or the friendzone.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just bouce off serious questions with funny replies - but be clear you are not looking for anything serious and all will be good.

MarkHammond

Don Juan
Reaction score
so if I increase the kino it will squash her relationship aspirations?

MarkHammond

Don Juan
Reaction score
I increased the kino and today when she was sayin goodbye she gave me a kiss on the cheek and bit my cheek playfully. i wanna bite her ****

MarkHammond

Don Juan
Reaction score
update

been keeping busy iggin her calls not calling her back and stuff. seen her today she says "u dont wanna spend time with me no more, u dont call me" so i figure i got her right were i want her