Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The psychology behind it all?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When driving, I like to do a lot of thinking toward things that I've yet to resolve. Usually, I can reach a solution, but this one is still puzzling.

Years ago, I recall a friend telling me that his wife (whom is now his ex wife) behaved in a manner that he could not understand. His father had passed and he needed time to process and grieve. It was during this time that she became unbearably cruel, heartless and overbearing.

Years later, my mother passed and I encountered identical behavior from a woman that I had been seeing. Did I cry over my mother's death? Sure, but I've never been comfortable showing this emotion and did so privately. Nevertheless, I was probably vulnerable (which, under these circumstances, I believe is normal).

The above also got me to thinking....
I've had plenty of relationships that on the surface seemed very good; accommodating female going out of their way to be present (making dinner, sexually available ironing clothes etc..) but many of them also had one particular thing in common.
They seemed to thrive on watching me fail. This could be as trivial as playing a board game with friends and my losing (I could spot a gleam in their eyes).
With another incident, there was another gal (after a few glasses of wine) that said to me "you always point out your own mistakes before I have a chance to." She said it playfully, but there was a glimmer of frustration in her voice as well.

If I was a controlling, belittling or an abusive type, perhaps I could understand this type behavior, but I don't see this in myself, nor has such behavior ever been pointed out to me. The women I date... do not appear to hate men, nor do they seem to have unresolved issues with men. It's not as though every woman I've been with has behaved in this fashion, but it's also not an isolated experience with just one woman.

I'm sure that there's a psychology behind this, but I've yet reach an understanding.
Any of you encountered women like this and/or have a theory to this particular behavior?

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gals don't like seeing weak men period. Even if it's their bf/husbands. The only way they will tolerate it is if it's a quick passing or if they got together with a soy boy beta in the first place where crying often is acceptable to them. Then you basically have two pvssys in the relationship.

I was talking to one of my plates after sex the other day and she told me one of her married friends was thinking of getting a divorce or leaving her husband because he couldn't handle her miscarriage that well and that he was still sad and moping around. Gal didn't have the decency to try to help him or comfort him in a way that he could get over it.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gals don't like seeing weak men period. Even if it's their bf/husbands. The only way they will tolerate it is if it's a quick passing or if they got together with a soy boy beta in the first place where crying often is acceptable to them. Then you basically have two pvssys in the relationship.

I was talking to one of my plates after sex the other day and she told me one of her married friends was thinking of getting a divorce or leaving her husband because he couldn't handle her miscarriage that well and that he was still sad and moping around. Gal didn't have the decency to try to help him or comfort him in a way that he could get over it.
This. They're f*cking ruthless when it comes to showing strength. She's literally watching and telling you: "Don't let me catch you slippin' now". The first tear could be your last. They might even feel a little bit of disgust when you show a vulnerability for too long at the wrong time.

You could almost assume that we're inversely correlated to females. We immediately influence how they behave towards us. When we're at our masculine best, holding frame and acting tough, they're feminine, submissive and obedient. In this scenario they wouldn't even dream of acting b*tchy or acting and speaking up. When you show holes in your game, she smells them like a damn bloodhound and transforms into something so disgusting that even demons start having nightmares.

There is definitely a spiritual connection between the two genders that forces an equilibrium by means of the most cold-blooded and relentless behaviors and characteristics when one gender falls short of their given role.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

its not weak or being weak, is she finding something to finally have the upper hand on you. see when she drunkenly menation he alwyas point his mistakes before her, that pretty much says you are taking her control, the issue with woman is always, she need to control you, and she will try, the moment she did, she will lost interest, parents or someone close dieing means you show weakness, but its something she can't use, so she will belittle you on that moment till you get your balls back,

feh I remember someone sharing a priest mentioning men and woman and pointing out diferences, he said when the men is a wolf he do things and fix things, when the woman is the one who is the one who fix and do things he call her hyena, I don't belvie he really think what he mention would be used the way I start to see it, see woman are hyenas they are cowards who will never attack or do anything if she can't see she is in advantage, so the moment you show weakness is the moment she will try to attack you, and if you don't she will keep circling you trying to find said weakness, hence the pointing out mistake to take control

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus Christ, if I can’t be sad and cry over my dog dying or the passing of a close friend or parents because some wh0re will think I look “weak”, then she can get bent. The more I learn about women the less I want to be around them.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With another incident, there was another gal (after a few glasses of wine) that said to me "you always point out your own mistakes before I have a chance to." She said it playfully, but there was a glimmer of frustration in her voice as well.

I'm sure that there's a psychology behind this, but I've yet reach an understanding.
Any of you encountered women like this and/or have a theory to this particular behavior?
I have noticed this as well.

As a man it's pretty much always a bad idea to express your feelings or admit your mistakes to a woman, and this includes love. If you make mistakes or you're insecure, you need to keep that sh!t to yourself and suffer in silence or talk to your male friends about it. Women are interested in men who are solid rocks that can weather any storm, someone they can depend on. If you show cracks, she's going to find a more solid rock that isn't going to break when everything goes to hell.

The dunning-kreuger effect is a really good example of this. Ignorant, uneducated men who think they know everything, but actually know nothing, get women because they're confident in their knowledge, even if they're wrong. They believe they're right, and that's what really matters to a woman, confidence. Whereas smart people are more likely to admit they don't know what they don't know, and (I think) this is why intellectual men struggle with women.

Men are interested in how things work, women are interested in how things make them feel. Showing emotion is female energy. And that said, don't explain anything to women, they aren't interested in how things work, they just want them to work.

If you're unsure about something, keep it to yourself and shoulder the burden of responsibility, be brave even if you might fail. This is the hallmark leadership.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus Christ, if I can’t be sad and cry over my dog dying or the passing of a close friend or parents because some wh0re will think I look “weak”, then she can get bent. The more I learn about women the less I want to be around them.
Seems like the evidence says we can't tell em shyt and keep our feelings too ourselves.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like the evidence says we can't tell em shyt and keep our feelings too ourselves.
here is the deal, bad feelings yes don't share, you are supose to never falter, never show weakness, the good feelings now that one you can share, because that good feeling will make her feel good, and if she feels good when you are around and close she will want more.

so in the end is all about control, the diference is we control ourselfs so we can keep woman in control, when woman try to control others to hide her lack of control

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good. There were some psychological tricks and manipulations that are "their" bread and butter and go tos. Many have anxiety, they will try to get on your nerves to give you anxiety and some how thru the power of psychology it reduces theirs. They are highly stressed, they will dump a big pile of dung on you to stress you highly, and somehow thru "transference" they feel less stress and you feel more. They do these tricks for a lot of their feelings. Guilt, inadequacy, fear, etc.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Years ago, I recall a friend telling me that his wife (whom is now his ex wife) behaved in a manner that he could not understand. His father had passed and he needed time to process and grieve. It was during this time that she became unbearably cruel, heartless and overbearing.

Years later, my mother passed and I encountered identical behavior from a woman that I had been seeing. Did I cry over my mother's death? Sure, but I've never been comfortable showing this emotion and did so privately. Nevertheless, I was probably vulnerable (which, under these circumstances, I believe is normal).
I‘ve experienced a similiar situation last year.

When my mother got sick and I had to cancel the wedding and needed time for myself she went ballistic against me. She openly told me, she‘s pissed because she‘s not the focus of my life.

I‘m reading lots of parallels regarding this situation in this thread.

Bad relationship to her father, fear of abandonment, missing attention, loss of control...

Hope I‘ve got some time these days to go in deeper on this thread.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way they will tolerate it is if it's a quick passing
This is the secret recipe and unfortunately it's no guarantee either. Some guys don't know how to move on from certain tragedies in a reasonable time and this is where things can go south. I always preach to my son's and others that the only time I feel guys should be openly crying is when there is a death in your family or friends. It sickens me to see guys cry otherwise for stupid $hit like if a girl breaks up with them, for example.

I'll never forget this 3rd grade bully that was tough as $hit and built like a tank, cry like a baby on the playground because some girl he liked was going to move to a different state. Right then and there, is when I decided how pitiful that was and that no guy should be crying like that over stupid stuff.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good. There were some psychological tricks and manipulations that are "their" bread and butter and go tos. Many have anxiety, they will try to get on your nerves to give you anxiety and some how thru the power of psychology it reduces theirs. They are highly stressed, they will dump a big pile of dung on you to stress you highly, and somehow thru "transference" they feel less stress and you feel more. They do these tricks for a lot of their feelings. Guilt, inadequacy, fear, etc.
That's some good sh*t right there.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses. Unfortunately, my question still remains unanswered.
It's pretty much elemental that women want a solid and consistent man (yin/yang) and not a male equivalent counterpart. And while I agree with the above consensus, this is pretty much a given and does not explain this particular female behavior.

So far, the only theory I can surmise is that certain women may have masculine resentment. envy or jealousy. This is not some veiled way to self-proclaim myself as the poster-adult for masculinity or anything.. but it's the only explanation (so far) that comes to mind. I'm still open to other theories if any one reading this has one.

@Kotaix We share the same theory about avg. to lower IQ men in regards to female lay success. When I want to increase my odds at getting laid with some random gal, I always drink . The drinking isn't due to gaining new-found 'courage'... but because women are attracted to dumb and drinking dulls the brain. Before anyone reading gets into a tizzy and takes personal offense, I'm referring to random lay type women and not potential relationship type women.

Since (so far) the question remains unanswered, I'm going to tag a member that may perhaps offer an alternative perspective. @BeExcellent

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the secret recipe and unfortunately it's no guarantee either. Some guys don't know how to move on from certain tragedies in a reasonable time and this is where things can go south. I always preach to my son's and others that the only time I feel guys should be openly crying is when there is a death in your family or friends. It sickens me to see guys cry otherwise for stupid $hit like if a girl breaks up with them, for example.

I'll never forget this 3rd grade bully that was tough as $hit and built like a tank, cry like a baby on the playground because some girl he liked was going to move to a different state. Right then and there, is when I decided how pitiful that was and that no guy should be crying like that over stupid stuff.
The thing is though women don’t separate the two. If you’re crying over your mother or best friend dying, they view that as weakness the same as they’d view it if they were breaking up with you. Women are cold hearted evil souls. There’s a reason we all got fvcked thanks to Eve and picking that apple.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses. Unfortunately, my question still remains unanswered.
It's pretty much elemental that women want a solid and consistent man (yin/yang) and not a male equivalent counterpart. And while I agree with the above consensus, this is pretty much a given and does not explain this particular female behavior.

So far, the only theory I can surmise is that certain women may have masculine resentment. envy or jealousy. This is not some veiled way to self-proclaim myself as the poster-adult for masculinity or anything.. but it's the only explanation (so far) that comes to mind. I'm still open to other theories if any one reading this has one.

@Kotaix We share the same theory about avg. to lower IQ men in regards to female lay success. When I want to increase my odds at getting laid with some random gal, I always drink . The drinking isn't due to gaining new-found 'courage'... but because women are attracted to dumb and drinking dulls the brain. Before anyone reading gets into a tizzy and takes personal offense, I'm referring to random lay type women and not potential relationship type women.

Since (so far) the question remains unanswered, I'm going to tag a member that may perhaps offer an alternative perspective. @BeExcellent
I've come to the same conclusion. It's not all women, but women at a bar and hookup type situations.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When driving, I like to do a lot of thinking toward things that I've yet to resolve. Usually, I can reach a solution, but this one is still puzzling.

The above also got me to thinking....
I've had plenty of relationships that on the surface seemed very good; accommodating female going out of their way to be present (making dinner, sexually available ironing clothes etc..) but many of them also had one particular thing in common.
They seemed to thrive on watching me fail. This could be as trivial as playing a board game with friends and my losing (I could spot a gleam in their eyes).

If I was a controlling, belittling or an abusive type, perhaps I could understand this type behavior, but I don't see this in myself, nor has such behavior ever been pointed out to me. The women I date... do not appear to hate men, nor do they seem to have unresolved issues with men. It's not as though every woman I've been with has behaved in this fashion, but it's also not an isolated experience with just one woman.

I do the same kind of over-thinking.

On a rush atm, will try to write more when i have the time

There is a very example in Shawn T Smith Tactical guide to women
I dont remember exactly but it was something like
A women that always needed to be the center of attention and could not stand things otherwise, her bf dad had cancer and needed to talk about it instead of helping him out she created some insignificant issue like her cat was not eating enough and took over the conversation and even getting mad at him because he wanted to talk about his dad.

I think its one of the biggest red flag you can have. For her was childhood trauma that she never even realize was a problem.

It could also be some repress resentment and to them its like revenge for it.

Also doing this is also a characteristic of a narcissistic personality,

Narcissists love to spoil holidays and birthdays because its not about them.
I remember my brother gf getting mad at him because he needed space to deal with our grandma death, she wanted him to deal with it in the way she wanted. So she have been his focus on how to deal with his grieving

Ppl like those are trash

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can bang her best friend and discuss her performance while watching tv with her and still be forgiven but god saves you from her wrath if you lose your job.

They are worse than nazis when it comes of evaluating a person.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember my brother gf getting mad at him because he needed space to deal with our grandma death, she wanted him to deal with it in the way she wanted. So she have been his focus on how to deal with his grieving
The woman I‘ve mentioned in my previous post created drama on my brothers wedding, that my whole family was in turmoil for months. Damn, was I in shame. When my mother got sick, she tried to force solutions on me. I had circular arguments for hours, which I was only able to escape when I left the house.
I‘m still celebrating, that I got rid of that witch

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do the same kind of over-thinking.

On a rush atm, will try to write more when i have the time

There is a very example in Shawn T Smith Tactical guide to women
I dont remember exactly but it was something like
A women that always needed to be the center of attention and could not stand things otherwise, her bf dad had cancer and needed to talk about it instead of helping him out she created some insignificant issue like her cat was not eating enough and took over the conversation and even getting mad at him because he wanted to talk about his dad.

I think its one of the biggest red flag you can have. For her was childhood trauma that she never even realize was a problem.

It could also be some repress resentment and to them its like revenge for it.

Also doing this is also a characteristic of a narcissistic personality,

Ppl like those are trash
Might acually be disgust at the fact that you are acting weak, might be insecure women that cant handle being in a situation where her proctector is weak

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The woman I‘ve mentioned in my previous post created drama on my brothers wedding, that my whole family was in turmoil for months. Damn, was I in shame. When my mother got sick, she tried to force solutions on me. I had circular arguments for hours, which I was only able to escape when I left the house.
I‘m still celebrating, that I got rid of that witch
A bpd or narc prob