“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The proper way to approach strangers

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
Well today I was walking home, this FINE chick just walked by past me, as she walks, I saw that booty shaking so fine I wanted to shout "What's up??" the shy guy inside me didn't do anything so I end up walking home alone... and not even got a look from her

the thing is she had a cell phone in her hand so its likely she's walking to her boyfriends house, well that can't be good.

but it could also be walking home, because she had some shopping bags in her hand.

So I was wondering where are the good threads on approaching woman on the street or ANYWHERE ELSE

I did a search on the forum, I came up with these, but maybe someone can direct me to the right thread

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26892&highlight=approach

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57370&highlight=approach

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56520&highlight=approach+AND+woman

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20096&highlight=approach+AND+woman

thanks
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
You should have just said the "whats up" and then use the famous "Do i know you?" and go from there........
 

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
968
Reaction score
3
no no NO

Just because a woman is carrying a cell phone doesn't mean she's talking to her bf or even has a bf.

You are analyzing too much. Don't think, just act.

If you want to check out a thread about a shyguy growing balls, read my BC journal on the main BC thread that started 9-16.

I had never approached one girl before, but I'm doing it all the time now.

meanwhile, I'll post some links about cold approaching for you.

Now stop thinking so much.
 

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
After reading Are you a guy who JUST CANT APPROACH?

it was heart breaking 10 seconds of the part to go through my life, I had many chances I did not take, I could've had been with the beautiful popular girl (9/10) in grade 8 or the smart beautiful girl in grade 9, and many more. But I didn't take any of that.

I have wasted my teenage years, now I am in my 18's. Still haven't got a gf, had about 2 dates, don't have many guy friends, and ZERO girl friends...

it's like having a heart attack when I think of the memories
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top