Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The problem with girls going to therapy

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recommended an ex gf to go to therapy. She went a male therapist. She claimed that he was checking her out. I dont know how accurate this claim is. The issue is that if an attractive crazy girl goes to a male therapist there may be sexual tension. If she goes to a female therapist, she will most likely just reinforce destructive female behaviors. Female therapist have also been indoctrinated by feminist propaganda. Therapy becomes a Catch 22.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren't most male therapists wussies more or less?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren't most male therapists wussies more or less?
Not all of them. Good male therapists, the non male feminist kind, are the only ones a guy should be seeing.

But most therapists choose their line of work to try and cure their own crazy

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. I've known quite a few and also dated a few. They really put up a facade but in private, they have major issues themselves.
I once heard someone say that anyone who gets a degree in mental health (psychology, etc.) always got that degree because they more than anything wanted to learn about themselves. Typically they have some type of trauma in their past that pushes them into these fields.

Granted, I have seen therapists do good work regardless of that.

Billtx49

Reaction score
always got that degree because they more than anything wanted to learn about themselves. Typically they have some type of trauma in their past that pushes them into these fields.
Yes, their own past can be the catalyst for some individuals entering that field, but a part of that educational process involves recognizing and identifying their personal issues, dealing with them, putting them to rest, and living an improved future life…

“The unexamined life is not worth living.” ~ Socrates