Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The problem of incel culture.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
A 17 year boy took the life of a 17 year girl because she didn’t want to become his girlfriend.

- most incels refuse to amend their flaws, and instead spend their time cooking up half-****ed theories on such insane notions as “sexual Marxism” - state enforced girlfriends

- “It is not difficult to see how this entitlement—this childlike inability to accept any other outcome than what was desired—played a role in the murder of Bianca Devin. After only two months of online-only interaction, Brandon Andrew Clark had sent her dozens of messages both begging and demanding her affection and attention, ignoring her clear messages to leave her alone.”

- “For women, the situation is even more dire. The entitlement of some men online might not be readily apparent, and they might just turn out to be a landmine.”

Is the author right? Do men have entitlement issues regarding women’s affections? Is the situation dire for women because of men entitlement?

illstep

Banned
Reaction score
Seems to be an increase here of teens getting raped or beaten up by guys that reject they rejected from cold approach at the moment!

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
A 17 year boy took the life of a 17 year girl because she didn’t want to become his girlfriend.

- most incels refuse to amend their flaws, and instead spend their time cooking up half-****ed theories on such insane notions as “sexual Marxism” - state enforced girlfriends

- “It is not difficult to see how this entitlement—this childlike inability to accept any other outcome than what was desired—played a role in the murder of Bianca Devin. After only two months of online-only interaction, Brandon Andrew Clark had sent her dozens of messages both begging and demanding her affection and attention, ignoring her clear messages to leave her alone.”

- “For women, the situation is even more dire. The entitlement of some men online might not be readily apparent, and they might just turn out to be a landmine.”

Is the author right? Do men have entitlement issues regarding women’s affections? Is the situation dire for women because of men entitlement?
legalizing prostitution would make prices go lower and incels less frustrated, when theyre rejected they would just buy 20 usd ticket and fu.ck some th0t

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is another part of the incel culture I would like to give some insight on. It has to do with diversity and cultural differences. There are guys at the gym ( middle eastern, east indian, arabic and so forth) who I know who are single and so forth but because they don't take care of their hygiene regularly find themselves question why women won't date them. It's because you smell like a piece of **** crawled in my nose and set up refuge there. I'm in Canada and Canada promotes this but it gives these guys the wrong idea that it is ok to go around smelling pretty bad. I was at the gym on Saturday and Sunday and wow. Sunday was a surprise because there were no cars in the parking lot and then used my access card to get in and surely enough 2 indian guys were working out and smelling pretty bad. These guys are in delusion if they think they can attract Canadian or US women at all. If I say you smell gross how do you think a woman would react? I know a lot of these guys try and get with Canadian women and fail but the real reason is because they stick to their cultural beliefs and not where deoderant and not shower regularly. It's a turn off guys to people in the western world and we stay clear very clear of you.

illstep

Banned
Reaction score
PS - I'd not yet heard about that story in the OP. Damn! I just found stuff I didn't really want too/expect to see!
Sounds like she had been whoring herself out, selling her body and stuff for a few years from teh age of 15.
Then got to know the psycho who killed her. I guess they 'met' on disscord? She posted there a lot (as well as 4chan and stuff), flirting with various users and stuff.
They were banging (dude must have gamed her from discord and not some 'incel', even according to the victims sister who met him), but she was also banging lots of other dudes. I saw messages of her kind of saying to him ''I used you. I banging lots of guys' I don't care for you'' kind of thing - He couldn't take it, tracked her down and slit her throat (I saw that pic! Didn't want too!!)
Is that about right?

Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quoting from the first part of that text "You are wrong in this and some day it will hit you and if it doesn't then you're fvcking sick nd heartless and don't deserve unconditional lover that someone like me can provide. Fvcking Done."
Yup, blue pill defined almost verbatim right there.

I find the continued use of the word incel to be legitimately toxic to the mind of young men. Feminists use it to slander anyone who "is afraid of strong empowered women" (insert eye roll) in the same way the far left is slandering anyone who agrees with the groupthink as racists. The problem is that the racist moniker can be shrugged off as a desperate insult for lack of an arguement, but incel can and does describe a significant number of men, and social media is acting as a force multiplier now that boys can see how many followers a thot has, jerk off to her pics and develop unhealthy obsessions. This is the typical female social dynamic: They don't resort to physical violence, they shame the offending party.

I think male-only spaces are absolutely necessary to combat this dynamic, despite being nearly erradicated. It would be to the betterment of the manosphere if we stopped using the term and validating the female shaming tactic associated with it.

illstep

Banned
Reaction score
Read this text he sent to her:

View attachment 2923

This is classic blue pill. It's the same old fairy tale, prince charming BS that frustrated chumps believed would win women over 20 years ago. Its the same mentality that came with many men who poured into this very site every day for years and years.

These men have the idea that these behaviors are so desired by women that they all alone should guarantee a man to be relationship material, and they cannot reconcile why it isn't working for them. They are clueless to what other things women also desire in a man.

I mean, c'mon.... how many 17 year old girls are itching for a man who lights candles and asks, "How was your day, honey?"

Idiot.
I think that text was too a different girl (could be wrong as I read loads about this case today so it's all a bit of a jumble) but yeah, either way the point stands. Very blue pilled

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Technological age + social justice feminism = big problems for millennial males

Males are struggling to find their feet in a world that NOT only doesn't need them anymore but openly cucks them and hates on them every chance they get. Imagine growing up as a boy with all this girl power agreeing and supporting it only to be rejected sexually for acting like a weak b!tch. This stuff is going to start messing with people's minds and in a world where everyone is glued to a screen it's going to get very lonely and very dark very quickly

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
messing with people minds already happens.

btw news flash it was someone close to the family from waht I heard, so not a random incel like the news say, but save for a single line they are too lazy to fix it so..

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what happens when T levels continue to get lower and lower...no end in sight to this. If anything it will only get worse.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Going crazy and being obsessed is not a struggle unique to incels - it's of the human condition. In this guy's case, he developed a supremely unhealthy obsession with Bianca and it drove him to do insane things. A non-incel can do horrible things like murder or extortion too if he's obsessed with something.

If you're an incel, it's at least 40% because you internalized your position as such, even if events in your social life such as bullying are to blame. If you believe that you won't have any luck with women, then that's what's going to manifest itself in your life. Change your attitude and quit obsessing over people who don't give a **** about you.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is not part of Incel sub culture, not every incel is aware of black pills , in fact most incels are blue pilled who "would never hurt a woman" Not every sexless man is incel

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Who can say what the motives were exactly in the mind of this deranged 17 year old. What I find alarming [besides the murder] is the author's projection of a theory onto the murderer's behavior, where he simplistically 'explains' it.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this 'incel' culture is nothing new. Decades ago in Japan this phenomena of social withdrawal was well documented. In many ways, our 'post-developed' economies are turning Japanese. Deflation in economics, deflation in social interaction.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this 'incel' culture is nothing new. Decades ago in Japan this phenomena of social withdrawal was well documented. In many ways, our 'post-developed' economies are turning Japanese. Deflation in economics, deflation in social interaction.
You might like this:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this **** happening more and more frequently, along with more and more LGBTQ **** is just because of the systematic effort to emasculate men. Men don't know how to be masculine anymore, and women think they want emasculate guys, when they really don't. You don't empower women by weakening men, you empower women by STRENGTHENING men, and then teaching them to understand femininity.