The power of instagram!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.magnetic

Reaction score
Girls spend all day on Instagram. Why dont you use that to your advantage?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
This guy has a small following, but there are no girls lining outside his door to suck his ****.
ladies? id say people watch him because they like pity videos, or maybe hes funny

in my country theres very popular streamer, that lives with parents (everyone pathologic) they drink all time, his mother even shi.tted herself and checked her ass with hand, then smelt the hand. and its all recorded as he streams his house 24/7 and someone pukes there every one or few days

its all so freaking gross but he still has tons of views. i wouldnt say these are ladies though

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls spend all day on Instagram. Why dont you use that to your advantage?
How exactly would one use that as an advantage?

Instagram girls get the best of everything. Tons of validation and money and they never have to touch a pee pee.

How could some keyboard jockey use that as an advantage?

Dr.magnetic

Reaction score
How exactly would one use that as an advantage?

Instagram girls get the best of everything. Tons of validation and money and they never have to touch a pee pee.

How could some keyboard jockey use that as an advantage?

Dm me, I prefer having 1 on 1 conversation, and it's a lot simpler than you think.

Last edited:

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably the future. Enjoy pick up while you can because in the near future people might look back in disbelief to think bodies were grinding in real life. It will all be done virtually in the simulacrum of a supped up internet.

No better way to zombify/ drug the population.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Instagram is great for social networking. Events, parties, businesses etc all are advertised as well as your favorite artists pages where you can literally talk to them which is cool.

I have like 5 pics only on my gram and i use the storys on there like snap. Its a great help if your not some incel square

baurman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter how much you try to slide in her DM's, she's probably not going ti reply to you. You are scattered in a pool of 100+ other unread message requests that she is never going to look at.

It's best to meet her in person and then add each other and make sure she actually follows you first. Then to do cold DM's

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
No matter how much you try to slide in her DM's, she's probably not going ti reply to you. You are scattered in a pool of 100+ other unread message requests that she is never going to look at.
I once flew across the world to bang an 18 year old chick i saw dancing on Instagram. She had tons of followers. I have like 2. .
I've got like 36 followers, so i'm gonna give stormriders method a go! There's some absolute worldies who live fairly close to me on instagram! Gonna Drop into their DM's and see what happens lol

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think someday this may all cycle out and real life will be as popular as ever.
Once the pendulum swings, "don't use OLD or social media" might some day be as basic and common advice as "don't buy things for girls" is now. Don't waste away your life-resources, doing things you wouldn't do if it weren't for chasing pvssy, just to end up among the other countless AFCs already in her inboxes trying to do whatever it takes to one-up each other for a chance at the golden V... Me! me! pick me! I promise I stand out!

If you aren't the kind of guy who doesn't need OLD or social media in the first place, then you shouldn't be on it either...

Last edited:

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Once the pendulum swings, "don't use OLD or social media" might some day be as basic and common advice as "don't buy things for girls" is now. Don't waste away your life-resources, doing things you wouldn't do if it weren't for chasing pvssy, just to end up among the other countless AFCs already in her inboxes trying to do whatever it takes to one-up each other for a chance at the golden V... Me! me! pick me! I promise I stand out!

If you aren't the kind of guy who doesn't need OLD or social media in the first place, then you shouldn't be on it either...
true but are you getting laid regularly or are you larper

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m gonna drop some knowledge. Most of the ig hoes are doctored up. From the pictures to there bodies. Some are even men. Spending time lusting over these girls will only cause you grief. Your better of blindly swiping right on tinder.

If you really want to go into that arena I suggested you get you photoshop skills up and just post fake pictures and **** for months until you get a good following then maybe the girls will dm your sorry ass.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fck Instagram. Its nothing more then beefed up OLD. The ****s becoming a mental addiction for ppl. Ill take a face to face convo any day. Don't substitute this **** for perusing your talents and passion.

I think someday this may all cycle out and real life will be as popular as ever.
Maybe. I think people are now dependent on social media for money more than ever. Instagram is more of a thing used for someone’s job than for hooking up or making friends. People are on it all day because it is a cash cow. Hoes are getting paid like $10,000 for one post.

Status
Not open for further replies.