Dr.magnetic
New Member
Girls spend all day on Instagram. Why dont you use that to your advantage?
Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
because am unpoopularGirls spend all day on Instagram. Why dont you use that to your advantage?
Its not about popularity, Its ALL about intrigue.because am unpoopular
This guy has a small following, but there are no girls lining outside his door to suck his ****.Its not about popularity, Its ALL about intrigue.
ladies? id say people watch him because they like pity videos, or maybe hes funnyThis guy has a small following, but there are no girls lining outside his door to suck his ****.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
How exactly would one use that as an advantage?Girls spend all day on Instagram. Why dont you use that to your advantage?
Dm me, I prefer having 1 on 1 conversation, and it's a lot simpler than you think.How exactly would one use that as an advantage?
Instagram girls get the best of everything. Tons of validation and money and they never have to touch a pee pee.
How could some keyboard jockey use that as an advantage?
![]()
That's a dude? No............This guy has a small following, but there are no girls lining outside his door to suck his ****.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
1st show me ur intriguing skills and then I'll show you mine.Dm me, I prefer having 1 on 1 conversation, and it's a lot simpler than you think.
No matter how much you try to slide in her DM's, she's probably not going ti reply to you. You are scattered in a pool of 100+ other unread message requests that she is never going to look at.
I've got like 36 followers, so i'm gonna give stormriders method a go! There's some absolute worldies who live fairly close to me on instagram! Gonna Drop into their DM's and see what happens lolI once flew across the world to bang an 18 year old chick i saw dancing on Instagram. She had tons of followers. I have like 2. .
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Please tell me how "intriguing" you are when you spend all day on ANY form of social media.Its not about popularity, Its ALL about intrigue.
Once the pendulum swings, "don't use OLD or social media" might some day be as basic and common advice as "don't buy things for girls" is now. Don't waste away your life-resources, doing things you wouldn't do if it weren't for chasing pvssy, just to end up among the other countless AFCs already in her inboxes trying to do whatever it takes to one-up each other for a chance at the golden V... Me! me! pick me! I promise I stand out!I think someday this may all cycle out and real life will be as popular as ever.
true but are you getting laid regularly or are you larperOnce the pendulum swings, "don't use OLD or social media" might some day be as basic and common advice as "don't buy things for girls" is now. Don't waste away your life-resources, doing things you wouldn't do if it weren't for chasing pvssy, just to end up among the other countless AFCs already in her inboxes trying to do whatever it takes to one-up each other for a chance at the golden V... Me! me! pick me! I promise I stand out!
If you aren't the kind of guy who doesn't need OLD or social media in the first place, then you shouldn't be on it either...
Maybe. I think people are now dependent on social media for money more than ever. Instagram is more of a thing used for someone’s job than for hooking up or making friends. People are on it all day because it is a cash cow. Hoes are getting paid like $10,000 for one post.Fck Instagram. Its nothing more then beefed up OLD. The ****s becoming a mental addiction for ppl. Ill take a face to face convo any day. Don't substitute this **** for perusing your talents and passion.
I think someday this may all cycle out and real life will be as popular as ever.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.