Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The player handbook by rollo tomassi

ezio6

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone bought this book? Im planning to buy the book

Serenity

Reaction score
I've read a couple of books on the subject, but not that one. Overall it was a waste of money to buy any books, all you need to know is freely available if you look for it. The DJ Bible also covers a whole lot.

Books are just for a little inspiration, the real progress happens when you go out to take action. You will then discover that a number of things you've read in books don't apply to your unique experience anyways.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you been living under a rock with no human interaction for you entire life a book wont do you any good and might actually overload your mind with nonsense.

spend a day on youtube looking at the countless "dating coaches".

The best advice and only advice I would give is, women date out of love, so find out what they love.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude is a chump. Rollo is hated because hes at the top of his game. Everyones books have their critics.
Rollo is not an expert on pickup, that is a fact. However in terms of the other aspects of sexual dynamics he is without doubt a reference and his Rational Male book is a mandatory ready for any man

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone has game man
Every man has some sort of game, even if its horrible.

As for Rollo, for sure he got his fair share of lays....20 years ago. But again, im not dispariging him, I really like Rollo but in terms of pickup and seduction I would rather get advice from guys actually doing it right now, or that have done it for the majority of their adult lifes.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game has changed a lot and for a guy who is in an LTR he is on top of it.
Here is where most likely we have the most to learn from him in terms of game, i will agree with you here.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Books are just for a little inspiration, the real progress happens when you go out to take action. You will then discover that a number of things you've read in books don't apply to your unique experience anyways.
Agreed. Books and study will help you identify bad habits that you need to break, and good habits you should foster, but nothing replaces practice.