Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The player handbook by rollo tomassi

ezio6

Reaction score
Has anyone bought this book? Im planning to buy the book

Serenity

Reaction score
I've read a couple of books on the subject, but not that one. Overall it was a waste of money to buy any books, all you need to know is freely available if you look for it. The DJ Bible also covers a whole lot.

Books are just for a little inspiration, the real progress happens when you go out to take action. You will then discover that a number of things you've read in books don't apply to your unique experience anyways.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone bought this book? Im planning to buy the book
Im on page 90ish. Excellent so far. Love or hatem he has the ability to bring fresh angles to why this works. Its not just game for women.

Yes OP its worth a 9$ kindle. Thats a steal.
Heartiste on Game volume 2 is also out and is so far not a dissapointment.
RP is theory game is action. Yes you have to apply what you read.

Last edited:

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alan Roger Currie just ripped this book apart making some valid points.
Dude is a chump. Rollo is hated because hes at the top of his game. Everyones books have their critics.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you been living under a rock with no human interaction for you entire life a book wont do you any good and might actually overload your mind with nonsense.

spend a day on youtube looking at the countless "dating coaches".

The best advice and only advice I would give is, women date out of love, so find out what they love.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude is a chump. Rollo is hated because hes at the top of his game. Everyones books have their critics.
Rollo is not an expert on pickup, that is a fact. However in terms of the other aspects of sexual dynamics he is without doubt a reference and his Rational Male book is a mandatory ready for any man

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo is not an expert on pickup, that is a fact.
You dont think his knowledge didnt land him lots of booty in his 20s when he was playing bands in LA and Hollywood? Gtfoh with that.
You guys that say he never ran gzme or pickup are just ill informed.
Everyone has game man.
Blame s guy for having a successful relationship that actually requires tighter game then your tipical weekend plate. Plate game is kindergarten bro.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you been living under a rock with no human interaction for you entire life a book wont do you any good and might actually overload your mind with nonsense
From what I read around here 90% of this forum needs more education on womans nature. Look at the questions being asked.
The issue is application.
They either dont believe(denial) or they are just lazy.
Naturals without applicable knowledge dont make it long after their late 20s

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone has game man
Every man has some sort of game, even if its horrible.

As for Rollo, for sure he got his fair share of lays....20 years ago. But again, im not dispariging him, I really like Rollo but in terms of pickup and seduction I would rather get advice from guys actually doing it right now, or that have done it for the majority of their adult lifes.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every man has some sort of game, even if its horrible.

As for Rollo, for sure he got his fair share of lays....20 years ago. But again, im not dispariging him, I really like Rollo but in terms of pickup and seduction I would rather get advice from guys actually doing it right now, or that have done it for the majority of their adult lifes.
Cool. Just FYI uou have to critique your own game. That PUA tactic you are watching are not always going to work for you. Game has changed a lot and for a guy who is in an LTR he is on top of it. He explains this in the book. He still runs game.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Books are just for a little inspiration, the real progress happens when you go out to take action. You will then discover that a number of things you've read in books don't apply to your unique experience anyways.
Agreed. Books and study will help you identify bad habits that you need to break, and good habits you should foster, but nothing replaces practice.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!