Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Rollo is not an expert on pickup, that is a fact. However in terms of the other aspects of sexual dynamics he is without doubt a reference and his Rational Male book is a mandatory ready for any manDude is a chump. Rollo is hated because hes at the top of his game. Everyones books have their critics.
Every man has some sort of game, even if its horrible.Everyone has game man
Here is where most likely we have the most to learn from him in terms of game, i will agree with you here.Game has changed a lot and for a guy who is in an LTR he is on top of it.
Agreed. Books and study will help you identify bad habits that you need to break, and good habits you should foster, but nothing replaces practice.Books are just for a little inspiration, the real progress happens when you go out to take action. You will then discover that a number of things you've read in books don't apply to your unique experience anyways.
I personally don't think that you should buy his book. It would be much better if would buy my books instead.Has anyone bought this book? Im planning to buy the book
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.