"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

The Play

Diaoz

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
There?s a play coming up in town and as I did a search online to read up some scoops about it, I stumbled onto a girl?s blog. It seems to me that she?s part of the play and she?s pretty hot, and my type. I?d like to hook her up and probably meet up at the play. I got her e-mail from the blog, but I?m can?t really figure out how to initiate contact without sounding like a stalker or desperate, and leave a great impression that I?m confident, cool etc. Also, if I do get to meet up with her on the play itself, any tips or idea what I should do? Thanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
You are an idiot.

You have never met this girl.

You don't know anything about her.

You should go out and meet other chicks.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Good luck buddy, they don't allow stalkers back-stage. The only way to meet her is to wait outside until the performance is over and look like the stalker that you are:D

Honestly though, a good way to get the job done is to see the play and then send an e-mail to her praising her performance. Don't write it at 3 in the morning, then you'll look like the psycho stlker that you are. Send a pic and ask her if you have the looks of an actor and if she can advise you on how to make inroads into the 'acting' field. See if you can build up correspondence with her thru e-mail. If she likes your pic and your convo in e-mail she just might go out with you. Unless of course, she is married or has a guy already!
 

Diaoz

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Wel, blogs tell much about a person and I was just thinking if there's some way to know her. What's more she stays near me. But anyway, I wasn't saying to meet her in the backstage. What I was thinking was just to mail her and perharps start a conversation and possibly meet her before/after for a meal. Stuffs like that, was asking for tips/suggestions on what to say for the initial mail
 
Top