Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The pictures game....

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my idea for a thread...everybody post their own personal opinion of an HB 9 or 10 girl by linking to a picture.

I've always wanted to do this to see how my taste lines up with everyone else's and whether we are competing for the same girls, or if all of us have completely different style targets. If it takes off, the thread could even be archived because it might prove that not everyone agrees on beauty, as obvious at it might seem to others...

Guideline: Try and avoid celebrities or models.

Let's go! This should be interesting.....

-Darth

P.S. Also, when pictures are linked to, feel free to comment if you disagree that the girl is indeed an HB 9 or 10.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll start:

http://hubpages.com/u/295671_f260.jpg

An easy 10 (if her personality matches her looks)

That's the other thing, we can't judge personality, so when we call a girl a 10, we're assuming that she's not a dumbas$ and that she has a good character.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's going to be hard to list HB9's and 10's if we're restricted to women that aren't models. Around my area there are models everywhere so my standards are kind of tweaked, though just to stay on topic, this girl has one of the finest bodies I've seen and has a really cute face (she doesn't model either, she's just a go go dancer).

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/Blink34182/PB121520copy.jpg

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
I've always wanted to do this to see how my taste lines up with everyone else's and whether we are competing for the same girls, or if all of us have completely different style targets.
you're gonna find everyone has different tastes

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm you guys can probably tell what my physical type is - thats pretty straight foreward i guess

If u wanna compare the forum members, which types of girls we like... I would say that I'm the extreme opposite of someone like Darth..

So its interesting to see what every1 else is into.

Love

Banned
Reaction score
Not seen any 10s so far. Then again my rating has less to do with bodies because lets face it, 90% of the girls you see either have a hot body or could get one with a little elbow grease and some jenny craig.

I rate them more on their faces than their bodies. Don't get me wrong bod is important but a hot face is much more attractive than a hot body.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love said:
Not seen any 10s so far. Then again my rating has less to do with bodies because lets face it, 90% of the girls you see either have a hot body or could get one with a little elbow grease and some jenny craig.

I rate them more on their faces than their bodies. Don't get me wrong bod is important but a hot face is much more attractive than a hot body.
I completely agree with you on this, I'd rather go out with a woman with a cute face but less than average body than a girl with a nice body but below average face.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In many cases, I find cute HB 8s more appealing to me than hot HB 9s...

Teej

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tastes definitely vary HUGELY. I don't consider any girl a 10 because nobody's perfect. This is how I'd assess the ones above me:

Darth: Cute (8).
War Against Betaism: Nasty but nice body (6).
DJVladdy: The first girl I'd say 9, but she looks airbrushed/fake. Kim Kardashian I'd give an 8 (sexy but not my thing, too dark). The MILF I'd give an 8.
r0cky: Agree on the 9 but she's fake looking to me.
daygameguy: Agree on the 8s. And yes, I agree some of them are extremely appealing due to their naturalness.
Luke!!: I'd say 8, again not into dark skin.

My example of a 9 with a nice natural look would be this chick:
http://hotornot.com/r/?eid=SRRSOYN-SUP
Some will undoubtedly disagree...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
In many cases, I find cute HB 8s more appealing to me than hot HB 9s...
Its because your too AFC to pick up a 9.
LoL Im Joking with you Daygame, dont have an attack lol. Anyway, I know what you mean here and i agree with you.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
Its because your too AFC to pick up a 9.
LoL Im Joking with you Daygame, dont have an attack lol. Anyway, I know what you mean here and i agree with you.
LOL you know what, sometimes grapes are sour.. but its not about inability to game 9s.. its just that I like a down-to-earth calm cute HB 8 personality better than the hottie HB 9 personality.

But HB 10s will always be on the top of my list. No question about that.;)

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teej said:
War Against Betaism: Nasty but nice body (6).
-_- you serious? Maybe that wasn't a good picture of her face, here's a better one:

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/4793/ebb1999frk1.jpg

I don't know who that guy is. I dunno her first name but she just goes by Jackie, she's hailed as the best go go dancer in Southern California.

Well I guess my tastes vary greatly compared to others here, since I'm asian I naturally prefer asians more. Most of the women that have been shown here are 8's at best or under 8's to me.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

Teej

Don Juan
Reaction score
War Against Betaism said:
-_- you serious? Maybe that wasn't a good picture of her face, here's a better one:

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/4793/ebb1999frk1.jpg

I don't know who that guy is. I dunno her first name but she just goes by Jackie, she's hailed as the best go go dancer in Southern California.

Well I guess my tastes vary greatly compared to others here, since I'm asian I naturally prefer asians more. Most of the women that have been shown here are 8's at best or under 8's to me.
Just proves how different guys' tastes are, that's all. I'm sure there's girls I'd get all "weak in the knees" over whom you wouldn't even look at twice... daygameguy said it best...