Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The pictures game....

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bat said:
Ratings are relative but pointless in the end.

If she makes your **** hard, then she is hot. It's called having an abundant mentality. You'll be much more sexually satisfied by banging lot of "average" looking girls than chasing down a "perfect HB8/9/10" and not getting anywhere but rejectionville.

My rule of thumb: If she makes me hard, she is hot and I'm banging her. I don't give a fvck if she's HB6 or HB9 or whether she has a big booty or her hair isn't long enough.

Thank you!!!

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that people like WAY different girls is typical. As a photographer, it is interesting to see the reactions of men to different types of women, especially girls that I don't find attractive at all. That being said, this is my version of a 9 on the left -- and I took this picture so I know its not photoshopped.

http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dream1qh7.jpg

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have 2 MLTRs...

one of them is near flawless.... she's damn near perfect looks wise to me, and she's pretty good in bed... and i defintely enjoy her being around... but there's not an endless sexual attraction because she's just "good" in bed...

the other is kindda chubby... about 150, 5'5.... sports DDs, with a 5 inch @ss (bigger than j'los - she has a donk, not a f@t@ss)... she's always coming on and off diets... so sometimes her stomach is ever a little fat and jiggly... her face is cute. but she'd never be mistaken for a model or even have a chance with a guy who judged women solely on their face (unless he loves thick women)... but here's what makes her more attractive to me than any girl i've ever fvcked (and there's been many).... she is amazingly one of a kind in bed... it is unbelieveable... and i want $ex from her anytime we have the chance, and she wants it from me... and there's real explosions when we get up... this is why i disagree when people say that no girl is special... this is not true... no girl deserves to be treated special though.... not any more special than she treats you anyway...

so even though i reconize the 1st girl is sexier and more attractive... it matters NONE... hence the signature....

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
The fact that people like WAY different girls is typical.
Yes, BUT I still think we can be objective about it in some cases.

Would anyone honestly give that last woman I posted less than an 8?

As much as I would like to think that I'm the only one going for such girls, I just know it isn't true...there are some everyone wants....

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
.... but lighten up your standards. Being a playa doesn't mean nitpicking every girl you see, and lowering her rating so you feel better.
No, but I figure it's got to fit a bell curve so the 10s HAVE to be rare. If you're making them all a 10 then why not just have a scale from 9-10? Most of the non-professional images here are 7-9 for me, which is perfectly doable IMO.

The prettiest girl I'm presently dating is a 8.5 or 9 and she's also the prettiest I've probably ever been with, for sure in the top 2. When I was really young I dated this ballerina ... but that's a story from the dark ages and she was 17.

I'm working on a 9-9.5 now but I'm not counting it unless I hit it, and I think she's a virgin, 19, and gonna be a pretty hard pull.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
beauty lies in the frame of society

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy Asian said:
beauty lies in the frame of society
Society's frame is strongly informed by some pretty universal and fundamental forces.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
Yes, BUT I still think we can be objective about it in some cases.

Would anyone honestly give that last woman I posted less than an 8?

As much as I would like to think that I'm the only one going for such girls, I just know it isn't true...there are some everyone wants....
You can't see her body, so I don't know. Post a body shot-- to me, she looks like the average model with lots of makeup.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
You can't see her body, so I don't know. Post a body shot-- to me, she looks like the average model with lots of makeup.
"Average"? I would not use the word average in this girl's description....

This shows more of her body..

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0ciEdz9fUn5lY/340x.jpg

I don't know if the body even matters that much with that face....

But if nobody else agrees, this is great news:) I guess tastes really are varied.

EDIT:

http://img505.imageshack.us/my.php?image=girluy0.png

I rate her 7. Looks slvtty and I don't like the hair...

Last edited:

epicwinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
War Against Betaism said:
It's going to be hard to list HB9's and 10's if we're restricted to women that aren't models. Around my area there are models everywhere so my standards are kind of tweaked, though just to stay on topic, this girl has one of the finest bodies I've seen and has a really cute face (she doesn't model either, she's just a go go dancer).

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/Blink34182/PB121520copy.jpg
nice body, yeah... but the face is... meh, just nasty

that's my opinion though

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Society's frame is strongly informed by some pretty universal and fundamental forces.
back in the day, "thick" girls were the attractive ones because they were wealthy enough to eat.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Interesting reading all of the comments where guys try to talk shyt about the females. I agree with Crimson. But I thought this post was to be about 9's and 10's.

It's subjective as the posts show. Verysuave don't go gettin your feelins hurt and getting all pissed off but I didn't agree with anything you said. In fact I would like to see YOUR photo and a photo of YOUR woman. Real photo not a fake one.

Let us judge YOUR woman.

Also a lot of guys on here can't even get women whom they considered ugly within these photos.

I didn't see 1 female that I wouldn't hit. Except that gag one of the 11.

And that thing about ugly people have low standards was weak to who ever said that.

This thread is a chance for some guys to act like their shyt doesn't stink and that they are too good. When in truth they can't even get the anything as fine as most of the females shown here.