Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

THE PHILOSOPHY OF MANIFESTATION

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
THE PHILOSOPHY OF MANIFESTATION

DESIRE

The starting point of all manifestation is desire. A man must decide definitely upon what he wants to experience, achieve, or possess. He must get very clear on this and define it precisely in his mind. He must create a detailed mental blueprint of that which he wishes for the future circumstances of his life. Only once he has accomplished this is he prepared to proceed with the mental activities required for its realization.

AFFIRMATION

The first facet of mental activity required of a man to manifest his desire is the practice of affirming his desire. To do this, he must create and memorize positive statements that depict the result of that which he desires to experience, achieve, or possess. Then he must repeat these statements to himself, both audibly and in silent thought.

VISUALIZATION

The second facet of mental activity required of a man who wishes to manifest his desire is that of using his imagination to visualize himself, in the first person, already experiencing, possessing, or having achieved his aim. He must make mental movies consisting of the experiences he would have if his desires were already a reality. He must make them vivid and real to himself, and he must feel the emotions he would experience as if he had already realized his desire.

PRAYER

The third facet of mental activity a man must undertake to make his desires manifest is the practice of prayer. He must recognize that God has the answer or solution that would result in him realizing his desire, and he must ask for what he wants repeatedly. He must demand of God that his desire be manifested and ask for guidance and instruction that would lead to its realization, all the while expecting that a response from God will be elicited.

DISCIPLINE

For a man to manifest his desire, he must consistently practice affirming, visualizing, and praying for the manifestation he desires repeatedly throughout his every day, from the time he awakes in the morning to the moment he goes to sleep. He must develop a discipline of thinking, seeing, and asking for what he desires in the idle moments that make up his day. He must make it a practice to remember to indulge in all three mental activities whenever possible.

COOPERATION

Finally, when a man consistently affirms, visualizes, and prays for the realization of his desire, and he is disciplined in doing so, God begins to offer him guidance through specific instructions which come in the form of “hunches” or “inspirations” or “nagging feelings” to do certain things. He must cooperate with these instructions and act on them, regardless of how insignificant or irrelevant they may seem. As he acts on them, events will transpire and people will appear that further point the way to a desire's realization and offers clues, that again must be followed, which eventually lead him to the fulfillment of his desire. Then, at long last, the manifestation is finally transmuted from his thought life into his living reality.

Last edited:

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joseph Murphy - The Power of your Subconscious Mind
Neville Goddard - Feeling is the Secret / Power of Awareness

Great books if interesting in this topic

For it's practicality I would also suggest Émile Coué's Self Mastery through Conscious Autosuggestion. All these books are some of my favorites.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Joseph Murphy - The Power of your Subconscious Mind
Neville Goddard - Feeling is the Secret / Power of Awareness

Great books if interesting in this topic

For it's practicality I would also suggest Émile Coué's Self Mastery through Conscious Autosuggestion. All these books are some of my favorites.
Yes, actually "The Power of Your Subconscious Mind" is one of the books that prompted me to conduct the experiments that produced the results that is the basis of this little philosophy!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Really what happens is your brain simply focuses on seeing what you focus on thinking. The brain receives millions of pieces of data every second. Most of it has to get filtered out and it does this based on what you tell it to filter out and what to focus on.

All the Law of Attraction really is is your brain focusing on seeing what you tell it to see that has been there all along but that your brain was previously ignoring.

The things that just "seem to happen" do so because you actively are looking for these things whereas before your brain would simply filter them out.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Really what happens is your brain simply focuses on seeing what you focus on thinking. The brain receives millions of pieces of data every second. Most of it has to get filtered out and it does this based on what you tell it to filter out and what to focus on.

All the Law of Attraction really is is your brain focusing on seeing what you tell it to see that has been there all along but that your brain was previously ignoring.

The things that just "seem to happen" do so because you actively are looking for these things whereas before your brain would simply filter them out.
I've heard this argument before; that the results are due to the reticular activating system. But I disagree. Anyone who puts this philosophy into practice will discover that he receives knowledge and guidance from a higher power, and he will be very aware of this fact.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I've heard this argument before; that the results are due to the reticular activating system. But I disagree. Anyone who puts this philosophy into practice will discover that he receives knowledge and guidance from a higher power, and he will be very aware of this fact.
No...sorry. It may seem that way, but really it's your mind doing what it's told to do.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Have you ever decided upon something you want, affirmed it, visualized it, and prayed for it consistently until it materialized?
Yes. Your mind is ultra powerful in ways most people don't understand. People always want to downgrade what we are capable of. If we were made in God's image then why would it be so hard to believe that we can achieve something that seems pretty basic like that in the grand scheme of things?

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Yes. Your mind is ultra powerful in ways most people don't understand. People always want to downgrade what we are capable of. If we were made in God's image then why would it be so hard to believe that we can achieve something that seems pretty basic like that in the grand scheme of things?
Would you share your "testimonial" with me?

I recently manifested $5,000 using these principles, which is a huge sum for a broke guy like me.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
@BackInTheGame78

What, no personal story? This would imply you haven't actually followed all these instructions, which makes you completely unqualified to speak with any authority on the topic.

Last edited: