Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the perfect girl

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Define your perfect girl!

Mine would be:
-HB9
-5yrs younger than me
-Knows how to cook
-Freak in the bed
-Knows how to dress
-Charming
-Doesn't need constant validation
-Has her own hobbies
-Slightly strong & independent, yet submissive to me
-Good family relationships
-No Kids
-Divorced once
-Can discuss and compromise
-More rational than irrational
-Sweet
-Good spending habits

I'll keep dreaming of her.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Diaz from Brooklyn 99. Pretends to be a hard a$$ with everyone else, but is a *****cat with me... :up:

Stephanie-Beatriz-Vulkan-Magazine-2016-03.jpg

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Define your perfect girl!
-5yrs younger than me
Late 30s? Why?

@TheMonkeyKing , I like the long sleek back, but she lacks boobs and butt. Also her cheekbones are rather high placed and angular as a man's should be, and not round and fuller as an ideal woman's. Further, her ears protrude. You can do better than this one pal ;)

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Late 30s? Why?

@TheMonkeyKing , I like the long sleek back, but she lacks boobs and butt. Also her cheekbones are rather high placed and angular as a man's should be, and not round and fuller as an ideal woman's. Further, her ears protrude. You can do better than this one pal ;)
Cheers man. You're probably right. I don't really have a type though. And I would certainly get bored looking at the 'perfect' Instagram archetype every day. As long as she doesn't belong in a circus, I don't mind flawed beauty. Guess she is a bit horsey looking. Though the butt could be a few degrees rounder, my preference would also be towards the athletic rather than the curvaceous end of the spectrum.

I think with this one it's mainly the faux b!tchy character she plays. I would sit and laugh at that all day long.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why divorced?
Because once they have been married before, she hopefully won't be as excited to do it again as she was the first time. The fantasy has been somewhat tainted by the second go around. That's my thought anyways.

I had a 5yr LTR with a girl that had very low partner count and had never been married....her desire to be married led to the demise of our relationship.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Late 30s? Why?
I really don't connect with younger women. Don't have much in common with them. I'm more of an old soul. Also older women are less likely to want babies. By 30 they have some things figured out in life. They've also lost some pu$$y power by that age. I usually get girls about my age that look 8-10yrs younger. But partner count definitely has an effect on them as they age. No doubt there, seen it too many times.

kronreiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
No such thing as a perfect woman. If there was such a farce, this forum would not exist.