Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The only thing a woman is good for

purple haze

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing a woman is good for is to help me go to heaven. I want a woman to pray with and study the Bible with. If a woman is not willing to be a spiritual partner, I get rid of her. Help me go to heaven, don't lead me to hell.

I don't want a woman to fornicate with, nor do I want a woman to buy presents for, lunch, dinner, or run errands for her. If she can not help me go to heaven, she is worthless to me.

I need a woman with wisdom, moral strength, and that obeys Christ. She's looking for a true soldier of Christ. She knows how to keep her clothes on. That's the only kind that's good enough for me..

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing a woman is good for is to help me go to heaven. I want a woman to pray with and study the Bible with. If a woman is not willing to be a spiritual partner, I get rid of her. Help me go to heaven, don't lead me to hell.

I don't want a woman to fornicate with, nor do I want a woman to buy presents for, lunch, dinner, or run errands for her. If she can not help me go to heaven, she is worthless to me.

I need a woman with wisdom, moral strength, and that obeys Christ. She's looking for a true soldier of Christ. She knows how to keep her clothes on. That's the only kind that's good enough for me..
I would pray that you guys do conjugate the situation as you move forward and pray on it. None of us are perfect. There are sins you'll make without even trying. ( thoughts )

behimo

Don Juan
Reaction score

God said it is better for man to be alone than to marry, but if he is weak and can not go without sex, to find a woman.

So, no, sex isn't going to make you stronger my dude or help you go to heaven.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvcking and fvcking a mans life up. Just joking. A reasonable amount of sex will feed a part of a mans ego that non sex cant fill. For example my muscles hang better when im well sexed. My charisma higher too. Women can see it and so can people.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you need anyone's help other than Jesus to go to heaven you're doing it wrong.

Spiritual partner, I can understand, someone to "help" you get to heaven... bro no. That is down to you and you alone.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

This has got to be the best troll post ever....if it was a troll posting.

But in the event that u r being serious, you might need to grow up a little bit by moving out of mommy's house and attend some de-brainwashing sessions with a professional.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Genesis 1:28, KJV: "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

We are commanded to mate, it is the divine plan. And to do it often. Anything else is disobedience.

behimo

Don Juan
Reaction score
1 Corinthians
7 For I wish that all men were even as I myself. But each one has his own gift from God, one in this manner and another in that.

8 But I say to the unmarried and to the widows: It is good for them if they remain even as I am; 9 but if they cannot exercise self-control, let them marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

32 But I want you to be without [b]care. He who is unmarried [c]cares for the things of the Lord—how he may please the Lord. 33 But he who is married cares about the things of the world—how he may please his wife. 34 There is a difference between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman cares about the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit. But she who is married cares about the things of the world—how she may please her husband. 35 And this I say for your own profit, not that I may put a leash on you, but for what is proper, and that you may serve the Lord without distraction.

36 But if any man thinks he is behaving improperly toward his [d]virgin, if she is past the flower of youth, and thus it must be, let him do what he wishes. He does not sin; let them marry. 37 Nevertheless he who stands steadfast in his heart, having no necessity, but has power over his own will, and has so determined in his heart that he will keep his [e]virgin, does well. 38 So then he who gives [f]her in marriage does well, but he who does not give her in marriage does better.

39 A wife is bound by law as long as her husband lives; but if her husband dies, she is at liberty to be married to whom she wishes, only in the Lord. 40 But she is happier if she remains as she is, according to my judgment—and I think I also have the Spirit of God.